Fathering Autism #6 Bandaid Dog, P tries to jog, Why won't they just get a job?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG. HI, ASA! WE KNOW YOU'VE BEEN LURKING! On tonight's vlog they are literally watching the video from Jamaica where she gets off the catamaran tour and consumes all the salt water than proceeds to tit all over the boat. You know, the one we've been extensively talking about.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
OMFG. HI, ASA! WE KNOW YOU'VE BEEN LURKING! On tonight's vlog they are literally watching the video from Jamaica where she gets off the catamaran tour and consumes all the salt water than proceeds to tit all over the boat. You know, the one we've been extensively talking about.
Definitely reading every single comment on here. We’ll be surprise if the next vlog we see Abbie doing more chores and Brandi coming over more often cause they decided Abbie needed more Brandi time.

Reactions: 12
Sooooo, how do we get Assa and all the other child exploiters banned from YT? Anyone?

Reactions: 7
Vlog Summary: Mom Is Struggling! February 25th 2020; Runtime: 20:18
  • Thumbnail --> I’m Struggling with a pic of P force smiling.
  • Opens in Office, Ab wears Vlog Squad shirt and Ass makes her a breakfast burrito commenting that they need vegetables, also makes some for Isaiah who comments he’s going to lunch after this, also serves Summer. Asks everyone for a compliment
  • Sum Ab Ass and P Watching Jamaica snorkeling video on the TV asking if Ab remembers, she laughs on the couch. Ass says “oh you were so smiley”
  • Ass talks about how fun the cruise was and they want to go again, taking Summer next time. Ass wants to pick 3 families to go on Autism on the Seas with them? Is he offering to pay? Yup sounds like it, suggest an all expenses paid cruise with them, why not pay child support first?????
  • Ass saying he has to get it on the vlog that he is taking care of dinner, apparently they make a Tik Tok reference. Says he’s making fa-gee-tas and P reems him on the side dishes when he refuses, keeps saying “fa – gee-tas”
  • P insists if we’re having dinner we’re having a nice dinner, Ass argues food is fuel and they need a balanced meal with protein and vegetables
  • P messing with the hose and dogs, says she feels like she has a newborn again
  • Ass trying to cook, P says she’s making guacamole, Isaiah playing WatchDogs 2 video game.
  • Eat, clean, now out for icecream, saying they have 23 minutes and they got the cash, arrive at soft serve icecream place that only takes cash and closes in 7 minutes, but they closed early so they go somewhere else for icecream – looks like Baskin Robbins I think.
  • P is wearing DD earrings – a new low!
  • Isaiah gives Maverick and icecream cone, apparently he’s never had it before. Wants to know if dogs get brain freeze then decide not to let him have too much
  • Ab won’t eat the icecream but will eat the cookie in the icecream so P is picking out the pieces
  • Points out this was filmed Saturday and was a super lazy day cuz they have busy weekends for the next month
  • P is saying “come on” to the dog, without changing tone says same to Ab, then back to the dog…omg
  • Nighttime routine for dogs – P feeds them and pill for puppy then nebulizer
  • Summer has camera, Ass and Isaiah are doing some tit and Ass says he’s going to give him a swirly, Summer says that’s not vlog friendly and returns to the dog food
  • Argument about amount of food for puppy between A&P
  • P says she feels like a veterinarian, Ab yells in background
  • Mentioned Squirt briefly for the first time in ages apparently it’s alive
  • Ass says he has “dad strength” cuz he overpowers Isaiah. Also mentions his significantly greater weight.
  • Ass says he felt horrible first time he could overpower his dad, bunch more “manly men” banter
  • Apparently Ass’s dad is a deacon at a church
  • Ass says he’s just happy his 18year old talks to him, what about his 16 year old?
  • Ass says he did 2 Tik Tok’s today, seriously are these people 12?!
  • Ab hanging out in her room, Ass tells her he loves her and kisses her and then lays down with her, they giggle for a while, cat comes in room, now they are watching music videos together
  • Outake --> Ass says “you got a lot of pots and pans….priscilla” Isaiah uses cats tail as a moustache.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Definitely reading every single comment on here. We’ll be surprise if the next vlog we see Abbie doing more chores and Brandi coming over more often cause they decided Abbie needed more Brandi time.
Hey Oh my gosh. He really is a Master. I think I’m fairly intelligent but he seems to always be a step ahead. You know why he was playing the vlog of the catamaran trip? So he could twist all the comments on here about the blow-out into a “hey, let’s have a family cruise giveaway!!” I mean, what better way to steer everyone’s attention off of the salt water disaster to suddenly thinking about a cruise giveaway! Segue spectacular! Ain’t he just the MAN?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Too funny. All of us garbage people are so deep in his head.

I think this whole climbing into bed with Abbie is so skeevy. If she was NT and almost 15 and he was climbing in bed with her and bathing her he'd be investigated. Its sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone here know about Facebook stars? I saw them show up on their channel and Asa said he doesn’t know what they are. After searching Facebook, it looks like something that actually has to be enabled by the content creator themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Too funny. All of us garbage people are so deep in his head.

I think this whole climbing into bed with Abbie is so skeevy. If she was NT and almost 15 and he was climbing in bed with her and bathing her he'd be investigated. Its sick.
I seriously think it’s so inappropriate... he had the nerve to explain why he lays in bed with her. It’s also sick that he bathes her. Wtf

Reactions: 5
He addressed quite a lot of the points we have mentioned, so it certainly looks like he is watching us. That awful laugh of Summer’s really gets on my nerves, she laughs at everything.

Reactions: 13
Hay and they did a live video and I can seem to get in too it when I was at one point this is not good starting to not like them more they have a nice house wish I did i say if I win the lottery I fix my house up nice and they are watching us so I’m now just going to start to read not post less sad that they can’t take what people are seeing

I don't think it's inappropriate for Asa to assist bathing or laying down with Abbie. We have all agreed , she is toddler, not a teen and as much as I dislike Asa I do not believe he would ever sexually abuse her in any way. Not buying that.

Her brother shouldn't do it.

Her mother should be responsible for most of Abbie's bathing needs in my opinion.

Summer's relationship with Abbie is inappropriate most of the time. Sometimes I feel her relationship with the family is a bit off or odd. But I also do not believe she and Asa are doing anything or ever would.

All of the above is my opinion and it is a bit.....buzzed 🍪 at the moment. So...

Oh yeah....Nice Thread Fred *giggles*

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.