Fathering Autism #57 New Studio and Kitchen Remodel so P doesn't have far to Waddle Waddle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really say she put something in her butt???? 😄 obviously, she shoulf

Maybe putting pictures of various body parts on her I pad she could be use to indicate something is wrong. Stomacjhi hff g6 ismmm?mmmx+

What is guy fawkes night? Just wondering because I've never heard of it before being in the USA. 😊

Reactions: 1
No worries. It is an easy assumption to make. The lady who created it has been involved in quite a few MLMs. They seem to be trying to squeeze every penny they can out of Abbie's likeness.

May I ask what brought you here to the dark side?
As soon as they moved into the new house, Things seemed different. I enjoyed watching Abby make small breakthroughs with Brandi. I initially felt sympathy for the family, and I admit I still do sometimes. But they have managed to steer away from relatable moments. I think around the time they moved in, they mentioned that they had some "haters"... so I googled their name and here I am.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
As soon as they moved into the new house, Things seemed different. I enjoyed watching Abby make small breakthroughs with Brandi. I initially felt sympathy for the family, and I admit I still do sometimes. But they have managed to steer away from relatable moments. I think around the time they moved in, they mentioned that they had some "haters"... so I googled their name and here I am.
Welcome to the dark side! I found the forum after they posted the video about Ass' second daughter. You are in good company here.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.