Fathering Autism #5 Asa lies and Priscilla cries

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks guys, as I stated, I’m pretty new here and am still learning the ins and outs! Love you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for Abbie, She looks so visibly uncomfortable with it all, If anything Assa and Bitchilla have problems with empathy, they could care less of how Abbie feels or even Isaiah for that matter, they dont let him be a 18 year old, Im happy that hes moving FAR away from the circus in Jacksonville.

Reactions: 12
I feel sorry for Abbie, She looks so visibly uncomfortable with it all, If anything Assa and Bitchilla have problems with empathy, they could care less of how Abbie feels or even Isaiah for that matter, they dont let him be a 18 year old, Im happy that hes moving FAR away from the circus in Jacksonville.
Of course they have problems with empathy! Today’s vlog said it all. They have funds set up for the “important” kids. I don’t bleeping care if Asa has another kid, but the fact that they have all this money and treat her like a stray dog is very telling. Wether the mother wants him involved or not(which I’m highly skeptical about) doesn’t mean he can’t set money aside for her. It’s very telling of his character.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It was extremely telling how little empathy he has for his third child. Not a word about being sorry he didn't know or missed out or missed payments. No regret at all. He didn't even express regret for leaving Priss, just being smug and saying "I decided I didn't want to be married anymore" like that's a valid excuse for everything that happened.

I also noticed way back when he told the story of how they met/got married he was almost bragging about how he ghosted Priss. He loves cutting her down and making it clear that he was the one that broke it off and she was desperate for him. It's so gross and emotionally manipulative and they act like it's some cute funny story now.

It was a massive blessing to him the mother apparently doesn't want him involved. He gets to ignore the child under the guise of "respecting the mother's wishes." Uh huh. As if you wouldn't ignore them anyway. He's a massive misogynist and only respects what the women in his life want as long as it serves him.

Also, they are not his THIRD child. They're his second child, but you can tell he thinks of them in 3rd (and definitely last) place. It's one thing for us to call them that, but hearing him say it was gross.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I agree with that he is emotionally cruel. Remember them describing how she finally reached him on the boat? He ended the call after finding out she was pregnant and called back three days later. I get they were young and he was scared. But three days?

Reactions: 13
I agree with that he is emotionally cruel. Remember them describing how she finally reached him on the boat? He ended the call after finding out she was pregnant and called back three days later. I get they were young and he was scared. But three days?
He was a garbage fuckboy then and he's a garbage fuckboy now. I have a feeling "I didn't want to be married anymore" is probably a euphemism for him losing his cool, abandoning them, and going out on a duck/drink/commit felony crimes bender while Priss has to run back home to her parents.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
He was a garbage fuckboy then and he's a garbage fuckboy now. I have a feeling "I didn't want to be married anymore" is probably a euphemism for him losing his cool, abandoning them, and going out on a duck/drink/commit felony crimes bender while Priss has to run back home to her parents.
Exactly. I still think his crimes and leaving the CG timing means he was discharged against his will.

Reactions: 14
Sorry for the double post. I agree that the way they dress her at night may be part of her sleep issues. I have sensory issues with a lot of fabrics. Some pajama fabrics make me yelp, physically cringe and I have to walk it off while flexing and shaking my hand to make the sensation go away. (I'm a real treat to go shopping with.) I look for mostly cotton or natural fibers. If I get too hot at night I just can't sleep. And they are in the same climate.
They may have tried other fabrics and having her sleep warmer or cooler and it didn't work in the past. I don't remember if it was mentioned.

Jaded...You’re right on the money!

It’s almost chilling how he was able to look at her & say “he didn’t want to be married anymore.” Is he a sociopath or what?!?!

• Heart
Sorry for the double post. I agree that the way they dress her at night may be part of her sleep issues. I have sensory issues with a lot of fabrics. Some pajama fabrics make me yelp, physically cringe and I have to walk it off while flexing and shaking my hand to make the sensation go away. (I'm a real treat to go shopping with.) I look for mostly cotton or natural fibers. If I get too hot at night I just can't sleep. And they are in the same climate.
They may have tried other fabrics and having her sleep warmer or cooler and it didn't work in the past. I don't remember if it was mentioned.
Ditto, and they dont ever seem to be listening to her, as again ABA makes parents etc think that certain behaviour is bad, when some of it is ofc distress and trying to communicate..

Haha, you think those two bozos know what “natural fibers” even means? Priscilla looks like a strictly polyester kinda gal.

• Haha
Ditto, and they dont ever seem to be listening to her, as again ABA makes parents etc think that certain behaviour is bad, when some of it is ofc distress and trying to communicate..
It's like getting mad at a baby for crying.... she's not acting out bc she wants to annoy or hurt anyone, it's literally the only way she can communicate.

Haha, you think those two bozos know what “natural fibers” even means? Priscilla looks like a strictly polyester kinda gal.
Only lane Bryant's most quality caftans will do for Miss Priss

• Heart
Reactions: 11
IMG_1619.PNG

Quoting myself bc I cant seem to type next to the image but you guys know how they complained of Abbie doing fecal smearing? And how ABA is famously abusive? And how we've just been commenting on how uncomfortable her sleepwear must be? Surely these things are tied....I'll do some more resding soon for sure...

Reactions: 5
View attachment 86682

Quoting myself bc I cant seem to type next to the image but you guys know how they complained of Abbie doing fecal smearing? And how ABA is famously abusive? And how we've just been commenting on how uncomfortable her sleepwear must be? Surely these things are tied....I'll do some more resding soon for sure...
If Abbie has GI issues then this could explain it. GI issues are common in the autistic community. I think there are other physical health things going on with Abbie and it's all being missed because she can't verbalise it.

But yeah I think her doing this is a way for her to communicate. I haven't seen her use the iPad for anything else other than food or activities. A good vlog would show us what the options are that Abbie has on there, but ofc that's too helpful to the world for FA to be bothered about. She's probably distressed about something when doing that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.