Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Fathering Autism #4 BabyMama wants her dues, autism being used, more Lies & All The Things.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Isiah gets any money for appearing in the vlogs? You know he cant really do chores around the house for money seeming he is part of his parents income in the first place

Reactions: 3
OMG!!! P is going to write Disney about how it is confusing entering the rides with DAS.. Seriously? Does she know that they already have a full panel of parents, educators, Moms, etc. on a panel that have addressed this and Disney has stated that it is part of the park!! This is the reason most Autism families stay far away from Disney!! The sensory alone going into the rides is way too much!!! It isn’t Disney’s fault and you can’t ask them to conform it to you!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
OMG!!! P is going to write Disney about how it is confusing entering the rides with DAS.. Seriously? Does she know that they already have a full panel of parents, educators, Moms, etc. on a panel that have addressed this and Disney has stated that it is part of the park!! This is the reason most Autism families stay far away from Disney!! The sensory alone going into the rides is way too much!!! It isn’t Disney’s fault and you can’t ask them to conform it to you!!
She expects the world to bend everything for them. It's unrealistic and most often impossible. I say this as an autistic person who's been to Disney, albeit I'm high functioning. If Abbie gets tired standing why don't they have a wheelchair for her at home, they can then bring it with them when they go travelling. That way, she won't get tired. But no, that's a far too easy solution for people like A&P who like to moan about services and attractions.

P is also on the Brazee's video moaning about "how long it takes to get moving/things done". Like, you're at one of the most popular and busy attractions in the WORLD, does she expect the park to her self and her little group??

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I have to say... I was almost surprised by the disney vlog? of course that's probably colored by my own love and memories for Disneyworld, and there were still things I didn't like. for one, her complaining about entering the park?? they can't expect much special treatment for that. the whole park is a huge security risk and they have to search bags, etc., and that takes time. also, I know this is just 20 highly edited minutes out of a veryyyyy long day but I don't know how much "respite care" was really going on there. and the brazee's poor girl saying "let's go home" absolutely broke my heart.

Abbie did seem to have a good day (though would she have had just as much fun going for burgers with crazy nanny and getting to play music? almost certainly), and I'm surprised they got her on the rides they did. she didn't really seem to enjoy them all that much (I would not have taken her on that coaster, even though it's very mild - they repeatedly say she likes to stay grounded! why take her on rides that intend to do the opposite?), and a lot of the best moments were more due to Isaiah being a great brother and actually engaging her, and the characters at Disney being great. I don't think they were interacting with her because of the cameras and vlog squad t-shirts (gross), but because they saw a child with special needs and wanted to include her.

anyway, tldr: I'm glad that it wasn't as much of a disaster as it could have been. it must have been an incredible sensory overload for those kids all around, because, well, that's what Disneyworld is!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I have to say... I was almost surprised by the disney vlog? of course that's probably colored by my own love and memories for Disneyworld, and there were still things I didn't like. for one, her complaining about entering the park?? they can't expect much special treatment for that. the whole park is a huge security risk and they have to search bags, etc., and that takes time. also, I know this is just 20 highly edited minutes out of a veryyyyy long day but I don't know how much "respite care" was really going on there.
Abbie did seem to have a good day (though would she have had just as much fun going for burgers with crazy nanny and getting to play music? almost certainly), and I'm surprised they got her on the rides they did. she didn't really seem to enjoy them all that much (I would not have taken her on that coaster, even though it's very mild - they repeatedly say she likes to stay grounded! why take her on rides that intend to do the opposite?), and a lot of the best moments were more due to Isaiah being a great brother and actually engaging her, and the characters at Disney being great. I don't think they were interacting with her because of the cameras and vlog squad t-shirts (gross), but because they saw a child with special needs and wanted to include her.
She did seem to have a nice time, and it was nice to see her smiling.

Just a comment about the coaster, I'm not sure if she enjoyed it or not. When I was 7 I went to Disney and went on that coaster, I was an undiagnosed autistic at the time. My parents thought I hated the ride because I was motionless and expressionless, but actually I loved it and wanted to go on again. It's sometimes hard to gauge how an autistic person feels because we are often not very animated with blank expressions. Though of course, Abbie is profoundly autistic so it's even harder to know how she felt about something like that. I'd be wary of taking a kid on there if they didn't fully know what to expect. If it was me, I probably wouldn't take a very disabled child on a ride like that due to possible risks/standing up etc.

She did seem to have a nice time, and it was nice to see her smiling.

Just a comment about the coaster, I'm not sure if she enjoyed it or not. When I was 7 I went to Disney and went on that coaster, I was an undiagnosed autistic at the time. My parents thought I hated the ride because I was motionless and expressionless, but actually I loved it and wanted to go on again. It's sometimes hard to gauge how an autistic person feels because we are often not very animated with blank expressions. Though of course, Abbie is profoundly autistic so it's even harder to know how she felt about something like that. I'd be wary of taking a kid on there if they didn't fully know what to expect. If it was me, I probably wouldn't take a very disabled child on a ride like that due to possible risks/standing up etc.
that's really good point that I didn't think about, thank you for bringing that up. to me she just looked nervous but I do really hope she did enjoy it! it's a fun little coaster. but I agree - I'd be very wary to take her on at all. if she got scared and started stimming hard she could have really injured herself or someone else.

Reactions: 4
I feel like Becca had to be with the Brazee kid because her parents wouldn’t fit on any rides, so they need someone to go with her. Amusement park rides are not designed for 300+ lb people. Same goes for assa and pigcilla, they probably didn’t fit on some of the rides either. And I have my doubts that Abby needed a wheelchair. I feel like they did it to look more disabled for more special treatment. I watched some of the Brazee beasts vlog and that poor child looked miserable the whole time. It was a giant spectacle of a day for all of them, it wasn’t about the kids having fun.

Reactions: 10
The constant noise they were all making as well. Like when they were on the big boat singing "it's a small world" at high volume. There were other families on board that boat and they are belting out songs like they're in a karaoke bar. Some of the autistic kids there are sensitive to noise, and they know this. Absolute spectacle with no regard for their kid's sensory needs.

Reactions: 20
I noticed near the end of the vlog and they were getting ready to be seated ,Abbie sat down and someone said not here, then she proceeded to walk all the way down to the end of the seats and sat down. I think she can comprehend more than they give her credit for. I often wonder if she could benefit more from a different type of therapy then what’s she gets at school, the therapy she gets at home with Brandy is not really helping her if Asa keeps taking over the therapy. She might thrive in a different environment. I know she has severe IDD as well as her Autism but I still think she could learn without interference from her parents. Sadly since the money had started coming in I think she will continue to be paraded around like a circus performer. It is truly sad.

• Haha
I noticed near the end of the vlog and they were getting ready to be seated ,Abbie sat down and someone said not here, then she proceeded to walk all the way down to the end of the seats and sat down. I think she can comprehend more than they give her credit for. I often wonder if she could benefit more from a different type of therapy then what’s she gets at school, the therapy she gets at home with Brandy is not really helping her if Asa keeps taking over the therapy. She might thrive in a different environment. I know she has severe IDD as well as her Autism but I still think she could learn without interference from her parents. Sadly since the money had started coming in I think she will continue to be paraded around like a circus performer. It is truly sad.
I agree, I think kids and adults like Abbie are often underestimated in their ability to understand things. She does appear to understand basic instructions, she can misinterpret certain things as most autistics do, but on the whole, she's a good listener. I definitely think she's not being given the correct help to fulfill her potential. I think she needs encouraged with the abilities that she has, that way she will either maintain or increase her abilities. Abbie does have a voice, just not a verbal one and often when she's' trying to communicate she's being ignored and misinterpreted. A&P need to do a lot of work to understand nuances involved and look at everything to do with autism outside of the basic things; sensory etc.

Get a load of this
That person commenting has no idea about the autistic community. Most of us have no problem with people knowing we are autistic. Generally speaking, the autistic community (at least online) embrace our identities. It's not a disease, but it is intrinsically a part of who we are whilst acknowledging the difficulties we can encounter.

EDIT: Just noticed that person that commented is same age as Abbie (14) so I can forgive them for their comment.

EDIT2: Though that person is right! They do exploit her. I just disagree with the first part of their comment slightly just for the autistic community as a whole, but most of us aren't exploited online by our parents. It's funny they've been told they are disgusting by a kid.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I noticed that Pigcilla is very rude when people wanna take a picture with them or even wanna say hello . Maybe not rude but almost like she can’t be bothered . That lady who said she’s a fan and watches daily and the husband came over to meet Pigcilla it looked as if Pigcilla rolled her eyes to Asa ..... like the look of “ get out of here I don’t want to talk to you “! She’s such a gross human !!! A complete fraud just like Ass -hat Asa !

I can understand that it took them a while to get into the park but it’s beneficial for them because they will be able to skip lines and not only that they are there for free.

I did see some other comments say the DAS process is a bit lengthy. But according to Undercovertourist’s overview, It says “please allow 10 minutes per person” and that there may be a line.

So it’s expected.

Last edited:
Think I've been banned from commenting. I made a comment on the meet up at Dunkin video about distracted driving, wasn't even nasty tbh. But I just tried to comment on something else and it's not appeared. So yup, I think I'm banned, for one comment saying "distracted driving isn't good". Sensitive much.

Anyhow, I've attached the comment I tried to respond to below.

Asa has really irritated me here (I think it's him, P usually says it's her?). He goes on and on about how he doesn't want people to judge Abbie or stare at her, yet here he is judging people for using the "family" restrooms. How does he know that that "physically capable" person didn't have a stoma bag and couldn't wait? Does he know if that person is free from IBS/IBD Chron's or Celiac Disease? Incontinent? These things can all affect young otherwise "healthy" people. Someone could go to the gym, build up and still need a stoma bag. There's been awareness raised about it online. Just irritates me so much the levels of hypocrisy that comes from them! I mean yeah, I'm sure there are a lot of people using them that don't need to be, but he's sitting here judging them. They want special treatment and to hell with anyone else's (potential) needs! Maybe someone else would be willing to comment because I'm actually frustrated I can't get this out in a reply to him.

1581649054761.png

Reactions: 10
I look totally healthy most of the time. Unless I have my port out and fluids running you wouldn't know I have chronic illnesses. I also have a service dog. He is a medical alert dog. He alerts for low blood sugar, heart rate and blood pressure problems. He will alert to me before I get ready to pass out. And I use a handicap parking placard. people stare...you get used to it. Im sure he would look at me and be like why are you using this bathroom. But if my dog is with me you better believe I'm using the handicap or family restroom. its incredibly hard to go into a stall with a service dog. even some handicap ones are small. My dog isn't huge, but he's a golden retriever, about 70 lbs. I could leave him with my mom so I could go in and use the bathroom faster, but she's not always with me. And when he has his vest on he doesn't want to leave me. For someone who hates when anyone looks at abby the wrong way he sure is judgy.

Reactions: 16
I can understand that it took them a while to get into the park but it’s beneficial for them because they will be able to skip lines and not only that they are there for free.

I did see some other comments say the DAS process is a bit lengthy. But according to Undercovertourist’s overview, It says “please allow 10 minutes per person” and that there may be a line.

So it’s expected.
love that he recognizes this now instead of when they were bitching about it in the vlog. 🙄 for all of that, two hours is a completely reasonable amount of time.

I look totally healthy most of the time. Unless I have my port out and fluids running you wouldn't know I have chronic illnesses. I also have a service dog. He is a medical alert dog. He alerts for low blood sugar, heart rate and blood pressure problems. He will alert to me before I get ready to pass out. And I use a handicap parking placard. people stare...you get used to it. Im sure he would look at me and be like why are you using this bathroom. But if my dog is with me you better believe I'm using the handicap or family restroom. its incredibly hard to go into a stall with a service dog. even some handicap ones are small. My dog isn't huge, but he's a golden retriever, about 70 lbs. I could leave him with my mom so I could go in and use the bathroom faster, but she's not always with me. And when he has his vest on he doesn't want to leave me. For someone who hates when anyone looks at abby the wrong way he sure is judgy.
I'm glad you have a service dog to help you out. I'm sorry you've experienced ignorant people. People like the Maass are a problem, they think they are entitled to everything because their daughter is autistic with IDD.

Here's some news for you Assa; disability is more than what you experience. People can look physically well but have life threatening conditions. People like him are all kinds of awful and causes innocent people with various conditions anxiety out of fear of being approached by someone like Assa. I can just imagine him approaching a young woman accosting her and accusing her of all sorts. He's a terrible human being, arrogant, smarmy, slimy, pervy.. I'm just so angry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.