Fathering Autism #39 Where’s A’s trike, where’s P’s bike? They spend with all those likes!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Justcheckingin for the thread title. Sorry, I had to edit it because of the character limit.
Original title was Fathering Autism #39 Where’s A’s trike, where’s P’s bike? They spend spend spend with all those likes!

Please continue here!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bringing this over here:

Someone asked for the video where 🐷 jumps back after trying to grab the handle to Abbie's bike. Go to the 8 min, 30 sec mark:

Here is a screenshot of drunk 🐷 comment from Orlando that she edited:
Screenshot_20200727-174113_Chrome.jpg

The leghumpers makeup from IG actually is as bad as, if not worse than 🐷's ScamLife.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bringing this over here:

Someone asked for the video where 🐷 jumps back after trying to grab the handle to Abbie's bike. Go to the 8 min, 30 sec mark:

Here is a screenshot of drunk 🐷 comment from Orlando that she edited:
View attachment 194112

The leghumpers makeup from IG actually is as bad as, if not worse than 🐷's ScamLife.
That was me! Thank you for finding it!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had a thought.... what if Ab is color blind. There are varying different color blindness that effects what colors you see and don't and to what degree. There is no way they could test for that but can you imagine how frustrating and confusing it would be to be told to sort between similar colors if you can't see the difference.

Both my sons are color blind (as was my dad.) My oldest it took a long time to realize it. He would refer to red as brown and green as grey. I would correct him thinking he just not learning them well yet. So when my youngest started the same thing I knew right away. They both thankfully could be tested for it but they not only don't have that luxury but Ab can not even communicate to a point you would know just from how she was learning colors wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Well, at this point I hope school does open. Abbie is adrift. I hate to even judge because I cannot imagine dealing with her....but lately she is a mess. The yelling is worse, the pool jumping, the stripping, the pjs, all of it. She needs something...maybe its the structure of school. ?? Who knows.

And speaking of school...that damn Sandy needs trained. Period end of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I really have to stop and reflect before writing anything else. I do feel something is going on. I don't read the comments that his leg humpers post unless someone posts them on here. He is either losing views or he is reading on here. Something is definitely up though. Good vibes and happy Monday.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
He gets away with saying she can "swim" because she is in the pool a lot. Have her go to the deep end ..if there is one and mobile from one end of the pool to the other. All I have seen Abbie do is have STIMS and float a little so it mobiles her a few feet.

She is actually STIMMING in the pool. Asshat was just as obnoxious in this VLOG ... he lets her get away with everything because he doesn't want to deal with a meltdown... which is understandable but will cause more issues in the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And Sandy... they need to do something about her before she hurts someone. They should have never encouraged jumping up to begin with. Seriously irresponsible and lazy dog owners. Hate to tell them but if she jumps up and hurts a child the dog can be seized by animal control. If its too bad and happens too often and it is reported they can put your dog down. I can't imagine their area having no laws similar.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
At this point I just don’t see the point of making her match colors. Where in life does she need it. Why not work on keeping her clothes on, not getting out of the house and jumping in the pool and things that effect her life and safety.

And they keep saying she swims, what she does isn’t considered swimming. Not once in that vlog did she swim but he called it swimming.

And when someone comes to their home they should be putting Sandy in her crate or putting a leash on her if she is going to behave that way. That is totally unacceptable!

At the end of the vlog he was trying to say something serious and I feel Isaiah ruined what he was saying by joking around. I think he threw Asa off and then he thought too much and then wasn’t 100% truthful.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
For being an autism channel there is no autism I was actually interested in what asa was saying at the end but Isiah ruined it.

Reactions: 16
A few comments

Ok this is where I call BS. He has to think if she'd want anyone to see? Is this the same child that is so carefree and unaware that she doesnt mind stripping and he is "ok with that."
I dont care if I see her melt down or not. But for him to use "what she'd want" as an excuse is BS. Maybe she doesnt want us to see her unable to pick a color, brush her hair or teeth, beg for food, or just be filmed in general.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.