Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it just dawned on me we didnt see a fireworks vlog. Probably because they were not wearing masks.

Reactions: 22
I love cereal, but am careful not to eat this much, even when I’m super hungry! This quantity of cereal is certain to keep her stomach stretched out & she’ll be obese in no time. She may as well be eating a giant bowl of cotton candy.

And what is with her tarantula hand? What sort of connective tissue problem did Thilly pass down to her kids?
Let me through this out there. Could the strange fingers be because of her stigma where she flicks and flexes her fingers? My other thought is some kind of connective tissue disorder (like EDS) based on watching her walk.

Reactions: 16
Why was it necessary for Thilly to be all up in Ab’s face w/ the ridiculous donut sign? Was she hoping to get a bite? The entire vlog was just gross to watch & listen to.

Reactions: 14
Let me through this out there. Could the strange fingers be because of her stigma where she flicks and flexes her fingers? My other thought is some kind of connective tissue disorder (like EDS) based on watching her walk.
Flexy joints is an autism thing & she does walk like she’s slithering standing up (which I think she learned some from her mother’s obesity imbalance). But, being that Isa has it too, leads me to believe it is something like EDS or hyper mobile joints. I can’t even begin to copy that w/ my hand.

Reactions: 13
My hands look a bit like Abbies (the overstretched fingers). I even have a waving stim similar to hers

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My hands look a bit like Abbies (the overstretched fingers). I even have a waving stim similar to hers
Can you maybe explain the stims to me? I guess I don't understand the why it is scene in autism?

Also, someone actually asked a question about my criticism. I answered honestly.
Screenshot_20200707-204018_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Is this leghumper serious?? Controls her eating?? Wtf is wrong with people. Are they watching the same vlogs? Are they watching the same Massive family?? Can’t be just can’t be
What world do these leghumpers live in....I've said repeatedly they are DELUSIONAL.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
P is doing a live right now. I just snagged this picture of her size 14 hot bod....
She's finally saying thank you to super chat ppl...amazing, I wonder where she got that idea but they definitely don't read here do they 🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Word of advice Cilla, burn that ugly ass shirt
I lasted 3 minutes. A medal 🏅for everyone who lasted longer

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have eds. It sucks, it’s also more common for people with eds to be on the autism spectrum. I wouldn’t be surprised if she does have it. I sit like she does when she crosses her legs (I think the correct term now is criss cross applesauce?) one leg is completely on top of the other. Also size 14 my ass!!!! Those legs are like bleeping tree trunks and just seem to get larger.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stims or Stimming is short for self stimulatory behaviour. All people do it to some extent (think repeatedly clicking with a ballpoint pen when you are bored), but it is seen more frequently in people with autism and it is vastly more important and usually more obvious (they can be extremly elaborate and lengthy patterns. I have a client, who has a stim where each phase is almost 35 seconds and I recite complete movie scenes over and over).
Stims can be everything, but they mostly consist of short, repeting movements and sounds. Abbies stims are (for example) rocking, flapping her hands (super common) and honking. Back when Fathering Autism was still somewhat good and commited they uploaded a video, where A, P and I imitated Abbies most common stims. I still like the video and I encourage families to try it.
It can also be self injurious, in that case the behaviour needs to be redirected to something else.
Stimming happens a lot when sensory or emotional input is either very high or very low. I stim when I am exited (like watching a funny movie - weird handwavy thing) and especially when I am in a chaotic or loud environment. I have basically no filter for auditory input and stuff like humming, reciting or repeatedly tapping against my face helps taking the edge off and keeping me calm. It can't completely prevent melt- or Shutdowns, but it can delay them.

Detailed research is still a bit wishy-washy. I hope that I was able to give a little bit of insight.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If P were really living as a carnivore/keto coupled with gastric sleeve, she would be close to ideal weight by now. Her CharCOOterie is for Carbivores LOL
I'm loving my modified keto diet (high protein, smaller amounts of fat and carbs). It isn't complicated. I know what to eat, what to avoid. I don't feel hungry. I'm halfway to my "normal BMI" goal.
The scale is cooperating again. I threatened it with a performance improvement plan.

Remember way back when A & P were on the keto diet? I don't understand why they stopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.