Fathering Autism #34 With each new vlog the lies get bigger, so do the rolls on P's figure

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Van Hog Maassives truly do spy here from time to time, there is no way they don’t laugh at some of this tit!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How come I don't know any of this? Jimeny Cricket.
Go to her Instagram she claims is not hers and look at her followers. There is a woman with the Maass last name that is not Assas mom. It might be the sister.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That's what I heard but not sure if that's true. He never mentions her. She has a photo with Asa's dad so I'm sure that's her. And she looks like Asa.
Well he sure doesn't mention her in the vlogs. Could be her request or they have no relationship. hey...she is an attorney, married two beautiful kids, and she isn't fat, neither is her partner. He is probably so jealous. Yep, I saw the dad...it is Assa's dad.

Reactions: 4
When they were saying how hard it was to work her education into their day. How getting five hours in for her was hard because they had jobs....
(For a second let's humor them and call what they do "jobs."). That is what parents do. That is what responsible parents are doing now.
They forget that we see the issue was they were hopeless at teaching her and that she's regressed by being away from JSA. Beyond that JSA is babysitting. Even with a home teacher, she will be home 24/7. And a home teacher would get an even better view of the chaos they live in.

So of course she's going back to JSA. And if/when JSA has covid cases and has to shut, they'll get that home teacher. But until then they will have their babysitter again.
Seriously. They don’t understand how good they have it. They make good money on their “jobs” that allows them to be home 24/7. Some schools around me are discussing possible hybrid programs, where kids will be in school some times and have home work the other half. There are some parents that have to leave their house to pay their bills but might not be able to afford a babysitter when their kids have to stay home. They don’t get to choose what public schools decide to do with their kids. These two are throwing Abbies life away out of pure laziness.

Reactions: 11
Fathering Autism #35 Tinkerhog: the worlds only two ton tiktok Cilla! Step right up and get your tickets!

If everyone is cool with this title, I'll make a new thread in the next 10 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Go to her Instagram she claims is not hers and look at her followers. There is a woman with the Maass last name that is not Assas mom. It might be the sister.
I don't see the fake account any longer. Maybe it was deleted?

Well he sure doesn't mention her in the vlogs. Could be her request or they have no relationship. hey...she is an attorney, married two beautiful kids, and she isn't fat, neither is her partner. He is probably so jealous. Yep, I saw the dad...it is Assa's dad.
I think she wants the distance from Asa. Can't say I blame her. She has a very happy normal life and probably wants no part of his circus.

Oh so cringy!
Can you imagine her at a line dance at a wedding? Her belly jiggles in that tik tok make me seasick.

New cooter vlog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.