Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think letting her eat the watermelon like that is completely disgusting. It’s like she’s animal. And she obviously got into bell peppers and was tearing them up and eating them. The girl has no control around food and supposedly they are trying to teach her not to eat like an animal then give her a watermelon to just dig into with her bare hands. Even if the watermelon fell and broke that’s not an excuse to give it to her to eat like that bring it in the house and cut some up and put it in a bowl and give her a fork to eat. Why do these people think her eating like an animal is cute. It’s just disgusting.

I had gastric bypass in 2011. I lost 130lbs still kept it off to this day but what I don’t understand is how P can eat Pasta and Subs and drink all that coffee. I still can’t eat pasta and bread I take two bites literally and I’m done. Coffee I just started being able to tolerate it like 4 years ago. But Pasta and bread absolutely not. I just don’t get how she can eat those huge portions. I still can’t 9 years later. It’s crazy to me
A pouch is way different than a sleeve, way different! Carbs are not a problem for most mature sleeved stomachs and capacity increases with time. I am not sure why people think that once someone has WLS that they can't gain weight post op. It is pretty common as once you can eat more, you do. You don't have to be a big bad monster to gain. Funny thing is, most people on this forum seem to have eating and weight issues. I don't get it. It is tough all around. It gets back to calories in, calories out. I watched a woman today who is always whining about how depressed she is and how she can barely eat. She said this while gulping down a Large McD.'s Frappuccino 675 Kals, 89 gms sugar, 96 carbs & a Large fries 490 Kals, 66 carbs. In the morning, she drinks several cups of coffee, extra heavy on the fancy flavored, highly sugared creamer - she doesn't understand why she is not losing when she hardly eats. Some people never took the time to learn about nutrition and don't get what they are consuming! On that rv trip , I noticed P with an iced coffee that had either chocolate or caramel drizzle - it confirmed that she probably drinks these dessert coffees from Dunkin daily plus donuts and or sweets. At their home, they seem to use fancy highly sugared heavy creamer in their coffee. Every single meal (home prepared or take/eat out) is extra heavy. They have tons of snacks and junk food. Bottom line is if you do not watch your diet and exercise, you will get back to where you started before weight loss surgery especially if you have a surgery that does not stop you physically long term. Same with non surgical weight loss - once you stop doing what it took to lose the weight, you gain it back. The stats are 2-5% of people who lose weight with diet & exercise alone keep the weight off. The stats are not hugely different for keeping the weight off long term after WLS. It's not our bodies that make us horrible people but I guess fat people are the standing joke from the day they become round 😔😢

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A pouch is way different than a sleeve, way different! Carbs are not a problem for most mature sleeved stomachs and capacity increases with time. I am not sure why people think that once someone has WLS that they can't gain weight post op. It is pretty common as once you can eat more, you do. You don't have to be a big bad monster to gain. Funny thing is, most people on this forum seem to have eating and weight issues. I don't get it. It is tough all around. It gets back to calories in, calories out. I watched a woman today who is always whining about how depressed she is and how she can barely eat. She said this while gulping down a Large McD.'s Frappuccino 675 Kals, 89 gms sugar, 96 carbs & a Large fries 490 Kals, 66 carbs. In the morning, she drinks several cups of coffee, extra heavy on the fancy flavored, highly sugared creamer - she doesn't understand why she is not losing when she hardly eats. Some people never took the time to learn about nutrition and don't get what they are consuming! On that rv trip , I noticed P with an iced coffee that had either chocolate or caramel drizzle - it confirmed that she probably drinks these dessert coffees from Dunkin daily plus donuts and or sweets. At their home, they seem to use fancy highly sugared heavy creamer in their coffee. Every single meal (home prepared or take/eat out) is extra heavy. They have tons of snacks and junk food. Bottom line is if you do not watch your diet and exercise, you will get back to where you started before weight loss surgery especially if you have a surgery that does not stop you physically long term. Same with non surgical weight loss - once you stop doing what it took to lose the weight, you gain it back. The stats are 2-5% of people who lose weight with diet & exercise alone keep the weight off. The stats are not hugely different for keeping the weight off long term after WLS. It's not our bodies that make us horrible people but I guess fat people are the standing joke from the day they become round 😔😢
She is a joke because she lies about what she eats, what she weighs, what size she wears, and the fact that despite getting gastric sleeve surgery she cannot be bothered to learn about nutrition or even care to. She tries to deceive her followers with her "journey" and she is a piss poor example for people who are easily influenced. Shes a scam artist. And yep, a joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Best to you and your daughters in finding good answers and a doc! Have you looked into Dr. Grubb in Cleveland yet? I hear he's pretty darn good.
We were actually exploring CHoP or NIH but NIH won’t take them currently because they don’t have an open pediatric study going for MCAD/S. They are both set up as patients and registered at NIH, in case they get funding for a study and fit the criteria of taking them in. CHoP told us when we were ready, pack our bags and prepare to be there for a minimum of 2 weeks.. It is just hard, having 2 other kids that won’t understand why they can’t go home, missing school, Hubby upset he won’t be able to see us, etc..
We are trying to find someone that will bring them in and just do tele-Health inbetween massive visits. We were actually looking at a few doctors, one is in NY, another is in Louisiana and the other is in Texas.. All three come very highly recommended. It all comes out of our pocket though, flights, accommodations, and even co-pays because our secondary insurance doesn’t cover out of state doctors...

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Grandpa put salt on his... Mine were straight up, eaten like an Apple... I seriously think there is nothing better and you can not recreate a fresh off the vine tomato, heated by the sun’s rays, washed off with a garden hose (by demand of Grandma) and bitten into like an apple.. I seriously miss those days...

A&P seriously stop with the Autism this and that. It makes you look even stupider than ever before.. Priscilla, you go grocery shopping enough. Please start taking more time in the vegetable and fruit aisles...You could find all types of foods that Abbie would love and that are way better for you, than those subs you brought home..
The memories. I also while growing up would pick tomatoes out of our garden and have a salt shaker in hand. At my house and at Pop and Grandma's house. There is nothing better. I am now back in my childhood home and have 3 big bushy tomato plants doing excellent and I noticed baby green tomatoes on them yesterday and can't wait for them to get ripe.

What do we think of Summer's video?

I think it shows more of Abbie then any of the ones Azz put up.

Reactions: 14
She is a joke because she lies about what she eats, what she weighs, what size she wears, and the fact that despite getting gastric sleeve surgery she cannot be bothered to learn about nutrition or even care to. She tries to deceive her followers with her "journey" and she is a piss poor example for people who are easily influenced. Shes a scam artist. And yep, a joke.
Her weight loss is the current thing they tell the most lies about.
It is like everything else they lie about. If they could just present the truth and not try to deceive/gaslight, it wouldn't matter.
They make it an issue by thinking they are smart enough to fool people into not believing what they can clearly see.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Catching up ... What was the reason that you wrote to her employer?
It's not her employer.
She's an independent contractor.
It's important that this company know the character of people they have representing them.
That would be my guess as to why.
I know it's why I spread awareness.
😜😁

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 167438

Why are they drinking large coffee's after dinner?? Also someone tell Summer to lay off the cream, my god.
LOL because they "Like their coffee" as they said in the vlog the other night. I just can't imagine how many empty calories a day they are getting from the constant Dunkin.

Ohio isnt exactly known for smog lol. Lots else, but not smog. :)
I am in Indiana and they said the sand would have some effect on our weather but mostly just gorgeous sunrises and sunsets.

Reactions: 9
I just do not get the outrage over the watermelon? didn't you guys ever let your kids get messy? eat with their hands? Explore things? Especially a child that loves to touch things like that and feel it. What is the issue???

You guys need to go strawberry pickin'...or some kind of berry pickin'....eat them right off the vine, get sticky. Same with my garden, I will eat a tomato standing right there, dirty hands and all. I bet WowMeowMeowWow Knows what I'm talking about.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where people are eating a candy bar with a knife and fork.

You never let them do the cake smash thing?

Geeze...did your kids never have dirty feet? Was their hair always perfectly coifed?
I've eaten plenty of tomatoes and berries and directly off the vine...I'm a southern girl! Actually probably almost everyone has. But I think the way Abbie was eating the watermelon was gross. It was bought...not picked..so why didnt they just cut some slices?
And yep my kid has had dirty feet and messy hair. Difference is her feet get washed and her hair gets combed!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's not her employer.
She's an independent contractor.
It's important that this company know the character of people they have representing them.
That would be my guess as to why.
I know it's why I spread awareness.
😜😁
It was over her Tik Tok video and usage of cussing and being racial insensitive. She was portraying herself as another race and cussing in her video, under the guise of being a SlimeLife Representative. If someone big would have picked it up, it could have ruined the company, having their top sales representative being shown in negative light...
I guess next time, I will just tag it along back to FB, IG and YT to the company and pass it along...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
It was over her Tik Tok video and usage of cussing and being racial insensitive. She was portraying herself as another race and cussing in her video, under the guise of being a SlimeLife Representative. If someone big would have picked it up, it could have ruined the company, having their top sales representative being shown in negative light...
I guess next time, I will just tag it along back to FB, IG and YT to the company and pass it along...
LOL! Apparently someone has a problem with your explanation and is leaving you ugly angry faces. They need to open their eyes and mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
LOL! Apparently someone has a problem with your explanation and is leaving you ugly angry faces. They need to open their eyes and mind.
That would be "youguysaretrash." Interesting choice in a forum name......

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I just do not get the outrage over the watermelon? didn't you guys ever let your kids get messy? eat with their hands? Explore things? Especially a child that loves to touch things like that and feel it. What is the issue???

You guys need to go strawberry pickin'...or some kind of berry pickin'....eat them right off the vine, get sticky. Same with my garden, I will eat a tomato standing right there, dirty hands and all. I bet WowMeowMeowWow Knows what I'm talking about.

Reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where people are eating a candy bar with a knife and fork.

You never let them do the cake smash thing?

Geeze...did your kids never have dirty feet? Was their hair always perfectly coifed?
Well there was that one time a son nodded off into his spagetti, but we did not film it. 🙄 - we were too busy laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Catching up ... What was the reason that you wrote to her employer?
I will tell you why I reported her. She used unethical practices by referencing covid to sell scamitizer and recruit more ppl to join a mlm. I was so disgusted that she was willing to prey on others during a time like this to get more people to join Limelife.

But again, slimelife doesn’t care. They are charging $48 for hand sanitizer, I should have known better than to reach out to them

• Angry
Reactions: 23
100%.
We all need to step it up and bombard those platforms (all of them) with evidence. Evidence from their own mouths and photos.
It's time for the Church of the painful truth to take the crusade right to their doorsteps.
IMO.
😜
Maybe one of you brilliant souls with photoshop skills could do a P stuck in a toilet stall🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That would be "youguysaretrash." Interesting choice in a forum name......
Well they posted this in a previous thread, so would be weird if they are now upset.

completely random, but what was the point of all her dental work if she's never going to wear the crown? How can she be ok with flaunting her missing tooth all over the internet, I can always tell when she's not wearing it, because she goes slack jawed and her lisp is more noticeable. Also, chick is fat fat, wasted all that money on weight loss surgery just to gain it back.”

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We were actually exploring CHoP or NIH but NIH won’t take them currently because they don’t have an open pediatric study going for MCAD/S. They are both set up as patients and registered at NIH, in case they get funding for a study and fit the criteria of taking them in. CHoP told us when we were ready, pack our bags and prepare to be there for a minimum of 2 weeks.. It is just hard, having 2 other kids that won’t understand why they can’t go home, missing school, Hubby upset he won’t be able to see us, etc..
We are trying to find someone that will bring them in and just do tele-Health inbetween massive visits. We were actually looking at a few doctors, one is in NY, another is in Louisiana and the other is in Texas.. All three come very highly recommended. It all comes out of our pocket though, flights, accommodations, and even co-pays because our secondary insurance doesn’t cover out of state doctors...
I loved CHoP! Much different issue but every single person was so nice and reassuring. With PKD, age is one of the factors determining treatment. We were on the edge of horrible outcome and hope. CHoP made available to us a therapist- both talking and art/music, and it really helped relax my son. Anything you need at all they made sure you had. I wish you the very best of luck.

Reactions: 6
Well they posted this in a previous thread, so would be weird if they are now upset.

completely random, but what was the point of all her dental work if she's never going to wear the crown? How can she be ok with flaunting her missing tooth all over the internet, I can always tell when she's not wearing it, because she goes slack jawed and her lisp is more noticeable. Also, chick is fat fat, wasted all that money on weight loss surgery just to gain it back.”
I'm reading the angry face as being angry at what SLIMELIFE is doing, not what is being sent to them
I could be wrong but that's how I took it both times 🤔

Reactions: 11
Hey wait a minute we dont all have weight issues! 😊

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.