Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me three, at fifty, five years ago. I think knowing these things help other tattle users the "journey" we've been on. Everyone has reasons for their thoughts on things.

Theres days I still think I'm dying and pass out daily.
Me three, at fifty, five years ago. I think knowing these things help other tattle users the "journey" we've been on. Everyone has reasons for their thoughts on things.

Theres days I still think I'm dying and pass out daily.
That’s sounds awful! I have vertigo, including the spins and vomiting, started 2 years ago, I can’t even think about it and I get afraid I’ll have an episode

• Sad
Reactions: 16
And he thinks he has such clout. Like....I am a YT star, this will hurt your business. NOT.
If he just looked they have been sending out cancellations to everyone hours before delivery since the end of May. People have been going nuts about it. They have been requesting refunds and slamming Peloton in bad reviews.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And whats the rush anyway? If P is swimming her laps and doing her "leg exercises" all is well. Beside that, she could ride the magic trike if she is desperate to cycle.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guess they didn’t see all them complaints on the BBB or Twitter that Peloton wasn’t delivering 🤣
Pelaton delay!😲
On this Monday evening, Big 🐷 delights inwardly as she retreats to the solace of her pantry to graze on her third bag of chips...today.😂😂
#pelatonforsaleinjaxfla

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s another thing! I wanted to comment about her palm facial/nose rub is disgusting! She needs to curb it for the camera!
That is so disgusting. She has a line/wrinkle right across her snout from face palming it like that. Its super noticeable because the wax makeup settles right into the crease.
And for someone supposedly so delicate and sweet.....that isnt what women generally do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is so disgusting. She has a line/wrinkle right across her snout from face palming it like that. Its super noticeable because the wax makeup settles right into the crease.
And for someone supposedly so delicate and sweet.....that isnt what women generally do.
I really wonder why so many unflattering moments of her life are left in the vlog. They'll photoshop a picture, but A leaves in this stuff?

Reactions: 17
Ohhkay. I just watched this Peleton video. There is no way in hell that Cilla will be able to do this 30 minutes a day 4 times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So boring. Yet so much.
Ok....first, why does this family have to do every goddamn thng together? Seriously. When my kids were almost 19 and 22 they arent going to just sit out in the heat all day because I declared a pool day!
P and her curves. LOL. Peep her when she is sitting in the chair with the towel. She has NO boobs. Isaiah is stacked compared to her. She only has boobs when shes got an underwire bra hiking them up.
Asa....good job mentioning how the little bands break her hair.
Did anyone notice that when they were doing the Tik Tok that P took her hair down and was shaking it? P thnks shes a video vixen, and should be rolling on the hood of Whitesnake's car.
Asa. You are not ashy. Enough said. Idiot.
She’s wishes she was Tawny Kitaen!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I really wonder why so many unflattering moments of her life are left in the vlog. They'll photoshop a picture, but A leaves in this stuff?
Because they really have no manners and zero class. They are just pretenders.
I am shocked her mother has never said anything to her though. My mother would slap my hands every time I tried to do it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, just to let you’ll know, I have heard back from SmileLife about my email to them with a copy of the video... This is the reply I received:
Catching up ... What was the reason that you wrote to her employer?

Reactions: 1
If he just looked they have been sending out cancellations to everyone hours before delivery since the end of May. People have been going nuts about it. They have been requesting refunds and slamming Peloton in bad reviews.
They will know it now, they read ALL the comments.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.