Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to Stanford's 'world renown" Autonomic lab for five years and I got zero help. Zero. Just mega bills. 🤐
Thats so discouraging but I'm not surprised. When i got my dx, i asked what i could do to alleviate symptoms. I had a 3yo to look after.

I was told salt and water. Didnt really help. So my cardiologist reccommended for me to get a full body spacesuit 🙃 thanks doc. Ill get right on that 🙄

I have learned to have a stool in the shower, i sit on the toilet to brush my teeth. Im 34 in the body of someone much older. My heartrate gets up to 159bpm JUST STANDING CALMLY. I hate it. I feel so bad that i cant keep up with my kids. My 7yo doesnt remember me healthy. My 3yo will never know me how i was. Its sad but also good, i guess. They will never know

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Dirt, dust, sand haze....none of the above. Paulas nuts lol
I'm just going by what 🐖 said.
The duststorm is something that was completely outside of her ability to understand.
I was amused listening to her go on about it.
She's so brilliant and all.
😜
Maybe Paula can't read a map?
😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
None at all over here, either. I was concerned because I have no walls on the back of my house right now. My 33 year old son came to look and now all of my kids and a few neighbors are building a large slide into my koi pond. I’m leaving them to be silly. Although I know I’ll be hitting that slide hard before bed!
Amen! Its been so freaking hot this week. I chose not to open my pool this year because of the COVID stuff. People love to come swim, so I didnt want drama when I said no. Now I am regretting it. Yesterday I sat out back and had one of my grandsons sprinklers on to cool off. Beside my covered pool mind you. My neighbor, who is 81 going on 21 (and I ADORE) yells out his window: "I hope you didnt eat before getting in the water! If you get a cramp just hollar!" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Welcome to my life then and yours to mine! I truly don't think anyone could understand this "devil"...I have a daughter with MS and another with autonomic problems, possibly POTS.
Welcome to my life then and yours to mine! I truly don't think anyone could understand this "devil"...I have a daughter with MS and another with autonomic problems, possibly POTS.
I have two daughters with MCAD/S and the younger one was diagnosed with POTS due to mast cell flares... They are both in their teens and we are navigating that world with also having Autism, which is super difficult! So, I totally get it y’all!!
I don’t like sharing all their medical history, even though neither really care. If we could find answers, they would love to have their lives back. We have recently decided that we cannot even find a good doctor in our state to help them and will be traveling soon to find better care. We have seen the only 1 doctor in our state that will even provide care and he has a horrible bedside manner that I won’t put up with...
Best to you and your daughters in finding good answers and a doc! Have you looked into Dr. Grubb in Cleveland yet? I hear he's pretty darn good.

Reactions: 9
Lol so I’m surprised they arent trying to become the fifth person dunkin follows on TikTok!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This morning on my bike, a young man, probably age 18-20 tried to flag me down and was saying he was lost. Probably outweighed me by 30 pounds. I didn’t stop out of fear that he could overpower me. Was I wrong by not getting involved or being the “hero”? I know it maybe selfish, but I have to look out for myself first.
I would have kept riding, too. I am a total cynic and am very leery of anyone who approaches me in public. I try my best to keep my rbf on, but for some reason I look like someone who would be helpful, which also makes me an easy target. When I am approached like that my first thought is "why is this person approaching me and not someone else?" If I see that they could overpower me, I move on.

My Dad taught me some really cool things like how to fix things, how to troubleshoot and be analytical and not to be afraid of any mechanical or technological problem. The fact that you can't solve it only means you can't solve it YET. He also a combat veteran who trusted noone. And he taught me hand to hand combat in the backyard. So I probably approach things looking for more trouble than is actually there.

Important to note, the young man who approached was lost. Not injured.
It isn't selfish to look out for yourself, first. It is wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
"I'm so down with the kids, y'all! Don't hate!"

View attachment 167444
And you know what I just noticed? P's arms fit into Asas shirt. It isnt skin tight on her gut. That is probably a 2xl, since Asa is not small and doesnt wear skin tight items. So what should that tell P? Stop trying to stuff yourself in the wrong damn size! I dont understand why she thinks painted on clothing is flattering. If she is "just right" in a mens 2xl, she isnt a 14 top. Period.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So boring. Yet so much.
Ok....first, why does this family have to do every goddamn thng together? Seriously. When my kids were almost 19 and 22 they arent going to just sit out in the heat all day because I declared a pool day!
P and her curves. LOL. Peep her when she is sitting in the chair with the towel. She has NO boobs. Isaiah is stacked compared to her. She only has boobs when shes got an underwire bra hiking them up.
Asa....good job mentioning how the little bands break her hair.
Did anyone notice that when they were doing the Tik Tok that P took her hair down and was shaking it? P thnks shes a video vixen, and should be rolling on the hood of Whitesnake's car.
Asa. You are not ashy. Enough said. Idiot.

The only way I see P on the hood of a car is if someone went hunting for wild pig and they strapped there prize down. Otherwise she starts rolling around she’s just going to deny a perfectly good hood.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Th

Tonight's vlog 29.6.20
It just dropped xxx
That was pointless
12mins of asshat pontificating more than usual.
At least Summer wandered over to the Baskin Robbins side of their Dunkin...
The fact that Abbie stood there while Assa was pulling at her hair shows that she will allow them to fix it, so why don't they🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm just going by what 🐖 said.
The duststorm is something that was completely outside of her ability to understand.
I was amused listening to her go on about it.
She's so brilliant and all.
😜
Maybe Paula can't read a map?
😁
I think Paula may be referring to smog, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not
The only way I see P on the hood of a car is if someone went hunting for wild pig and they strapped there prize down. Otherwise she starts rolling around she’s just going to deny a perfectly good hood.
Not only dent but collapse it And flatten the tires
Ok naughty couch corner time 🍷🍉😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thats so discouraging but I'm not surprised. When i got my dx, i asked what i could do to alleviate symptoms. I had a 3yo to look after.

I was told salt and water. Didnt really help. So my cardiologist reccommended for me to get a full body spacesuit 🙃 thanks doc. Ill get right on that 🙄

I have learned to have a stool in the shower, i sit on the toilet to brush my teeth. Im 34 in the body of someone much older. My heartrate gets up to 159bpm JUST STANDING CALMLY. I hate it. I feel so bad that i cant keep up with my kids. My 7yo doesnt remember me healthy. My 3yo will never know me how i was. Its sad but also good, i guess. They will never know
I feel terrible for you...I truly do. Having small children and then this! And the horrific fatigue, etc. Oh my!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
View attachment 167438

Why are they drinking large coffee's after dinner?? Also someone tell Summer to lay off the cream, my god.
Guilty. 🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️
I cannot and will not give up my iced coffee. I also swim in cream. However it is sugar free and I do not use any other sugars or sweeteners.
I do make my own iced coffees at home though. I would never spend what they do. I spend less than $10 a week for a bag of Breakfast Blend and 2 bottles of Walmart brand SF creamer. I dont drink soda or tea so I'm not a total caffeine monster, but yeah...I drink it from the time I open my eyes until I close them. I cant slam them for how much they drink, but what they spend on it, plus all the cups, is SO wasteful.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.