Fathering Autism # 32 Dunkin and pool dippin', mention photoshop and she's a flippin'!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wondered why you post on this forum as you don’t seem to enjoy it. Phartblossom is a very honest and fair person and to say she is a bully is offensive . Jmo
I'd rather someone be honest with something I may not want to hear than someone saying what they think I want to hear. My skin has grown very thick over the years. I value honesty.

Reactions: 19
So boring. Yet so much.
Ok....first, why does this family have to do every goddamn thng together? Seriously. When my kids were almost 19 and 22 they arent going to just sit out in the heat all day because I declared a pool day!
P and her curves. LOL. Peep her when she is sitting in the chair with the towel. She has NO boobs. Isaiah is stacked compared to her. She only has boobs when shes got an underwire bra hiking them up.
Asa....good job mentioning how the little bands break her hair.
Did anyone notice that when they were doing the Tik Tok that P took her hair down and was shaking it? P thnks shes a video vixen, and should be rolling on the hood of Whitesnake's car.
Asa. You are not ashy. Enough said. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just wondered why you post on this forum as you don’t seem to enjoy it. Phartblossom is a very honest and fair person and to say she is a bully is offensive . Jmo
You don’t see how she is a bully? I’ve only been on here a short while and I’ve seen it. She even made an assumption that I’m not a mom (LOL). I’m not gonna quit a site that I enjoy reading and exploring just because of one miserable bully. Not here for the popularity contest that seems to be a thing on here and working on building your minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So boring. Yet so much.
Ok....first, why does this family have to do every goddamn thng together? Seriously. When my kids were almost 19 and 22 they arent going to just sit out in the heat all day because I declared a pool day!
P and her curves. LOL. Peep her when she is sitting in the chair with the towel. She has NO boobs. Isaiah is stacked compared to her. She only has boobs when shes got an underwire bra hiking them up.
Asa....good job mentioning how the little bands break her hair.
Did anyone notice that when they were doing the Tik Tok that P took her hair down and was shaking it? P thnks shes a video vixen, and should be rolling on the hood of Whitesnake's car.
Asa. You are not ashy. Enough said. Idiot.
Video vixen oh my oh my, that’s killed me 😂😂😂

You don’t see how she is a bully? I’ve only been on here a short while and I’ve seen it. She even made an assumption that I’m not a mom (LOL). I’m not gonna quit a site that I enjoy reading and exploring just because of one miserable bully. Not here for the popularity contest that seems to be a thing on here and working on building your minions.
Don’t waste your time coming for me because you won’t get what you want. Too old, too wise, too happy with myself, just thought I’d ask the question .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Don’t waste your time coming for me because you won’t get what you want. Too old, too wise, too happy with myself, just thought I’d ask the question .
Just showing my age I guess. When I was a teenager I wanted to be the girl rolling on the car, or struttin' by in my neon mini-dress and skyhigh hair! LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Looked to me that you came for me. But you can keep it moving too.

That goes for all her other lil minions too. Just keep it moving.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Looked to me that you came for me. But you can keep it moving too.

That goes for all her other lil minions too. Just keep it moving.
Whats the real issue here? You both said your piece, what more is there? There are no minions here, we disagree all the time. ??

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah - really. I just simply asked why people were wondering so hard about what happened at her appointment. That’s all. Sorry, but to me it’s kind of weird that people are asking if she went for her shot, for covid testing, or what. And that Asa didn’t say how she did. If you really need that info then so be it. I was simply asking why it’s important for people to know. According to your opinion, it’s because this channel is about the family and Abbie - but on the same token, most on this thread agree that it’s not about Abbie anymore. What are you gonna ask next -“oh I didn’t see Abbie ask to go to the bathroom not once in this 20 minute vlog, I wonder if she went at all today?” Of course your best response will be that this is a gossip site. Sure. And the other day, I didn’t say “this thread is obsessed with the family.” If you go back and read you’ll see that I said that there are certain topics that some people (not all) on this site obsess about regarding this family - Priscilla’s weight, Amanda Lee, being some examples that I mentioned. It’s just an observation. You don’t have to agree with it, but looks like you’re one of those people that can’t stand or understand how someone could have a different opinion than you. I’m not here to argue with you and would appreciate if you could just leave me alone. You’re a bully, and I’ve seen you bully others here time and time again. You can miss me with your bullshit. Bye PHelicia!
Isn’t there an ignore button? Seems like we can avoid this by using it? I come here to listen to others and voice my opinion. I don’t always agree. I just scroll. This is my escape right now. I like to hear what people think and just don’t understand why we need to attack?

• Heart
Yeah - really. I just simply asked why people were wondering so hard about what happened at her appointment. That’s all. Sorry, but to me it’s kind of weird that people are asking if she went for her shot, for covid testing, or what. And that Asa didn’t say how she did. If you really need that info then so be it. I was simply asking why it’s important for people to know. According to your opinion, it’s because this channel is about the family and Abbie - but on the same token, most on this thread agree that it’s not about Abbie anymore. What are you gonna ask next -“oh I didn’t see Abbie ask to go to the bathroom not once in this 20 minute vlog, I wonder if she went at all today?” Of course your best response will be that this is a gossip site. Sure. And the other day, I didn’t say “this thread is obsessed with the family.” If you go back and read you’ll see that I said that there are certain topics that some people (not all) on this site obsess about regarding this family - Priscilla’s weight, Amanda Lee, being some examples that I mentioned. It’s just an observation. You don’t have to agree with it, but looks like you’re one of those people that can’t stand or understand how someone could have a different opinion than you. I’m not here to argue with you and would appreciate if you could just leave me alone. You’re a bully, and I’ve seen you bully others here time and time again. You can miss me with your bullshit. Bye PHelicia!
We were all having a fun conversation this morning and the topic came up. I was equally curious as to why they would title a vlog “ To the Doctor” and then say very little about it, especially when they usually do go more in depth about her appointments.
It was a simple conversation, and I said the things I said, because I can, and I will do as I please. Why are you so concerned about our curiosity on the subject? You think it is weird? So? And?
People have varying points of view on this forum, and most everyone respects that narrative.
You always have that one person that has to stir the negativity pot. The one that struggles to understand why people say what they say? Can’t you find something else to obsess about? Yes, I can, but I choose not to! Maybe you should stop obsessing about what everyone on here is talking about. You may want to contact the Maasive 🐷 family and see if they are hiring anyone to police the comments. You seem to have a real knack for it.
🪑🪑🪑..here you go..take several seats.

• Heart
We were all having a fun conversation this morning and the topic came up. I was equally curious as to why they would title a vlog “ To the Doctor” and then say very little about it, especially when they usually do go more in depth about her appointments.
It was a simple conversation, and I said the things I said, because I can, and I will do as I please. Why are you so concerned about our curiosity on the subject? You think it is weird? So? And?
People have varying points of view on this forum, and most everyone respects that narrative.
You always have that one person that has to stir the negativity pot. The one that struggles to understand why people say what they say? Can’t you find something else to obsess about? Yes, I can, but I choose not to! Maybe you should stop obsessing about what everyone on here is talking about. You may want to contact the Maasive 🐷 family and see if they are hiring anyone to police the comments. You seem to have a real knack for it.
🪑🪑🪑..here you go..take several seats.
I cant stop staring at your avatar. Literally. DEAD. 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Paula's drinking the Kool Aid or just had nothing else to say, because we did not get the dust here today. Or yesterday for that matter. We are a long way from the gulf Paula.

1593473643443.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It is one of my favorites. 😝 I will continue to make those too, as often as I want to..because I can...🤣🤣

Nobody attacked you. You act as if this is the first time you have had communication issues. When you feel like everyone else is the problem, usually it is YOU.
I used the word “attacked”. I am so sorry if that started this.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Paula's drinking the Kool Aid or just had nothing else to say, because we did not get the dust here today. Or yesterday for that matter. We are a long way from the gulf Paula.

View attachment 167432
None at all over here, either. I was concerned because I have no walls on the back of my house right now. My 33 year old son came to look and now all of my kids and a few neighbors are building a large slide into my koi pond. I’m leaving them to be silly. Although I know I’ll be hitting that slide hard before bed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
We had one of the rare moments of actual truthfulness in tonite's vlog. Asa said that if the vlog is short or that Abbie is barely in it that it's because she was having a bad day. Can't help but wonder if he really doesn't vlog out of respect for Abbie's feelings or because he knows it would get too much of a negative reaction if he did film it and it wouldn't look "on brand" (to borrow their term from tonight's vlog)?
;)

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.