Fathering Autism #31 No social distance. We are immune. Photoshop'd pics allow P to consume

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice P, put down a person working an honest job! You don’t have to put down others to build yourself up! What a joke! She’s a joke!
I fail to understand why people buy this vastly overpriced makeup from a MLM - they are paying way over the odds for something that is readily available in shops with a reputation. Surely the majority of people are wary of anything connected to a MLM and stay well clear, unless, of course, they are incredibly stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't believe their story - how many shoplifters take a gun with them? He wasn't robbing some high-class expensive shop. I think it was hugely embellished to create content.
You mean to tell me they were in the middle of the heist of the century and he didn't vlog any of it? I believe that as much as I believe Pigcilla has a tiny waist. Puhleeeeze!

This is great. Anyway we can combine with AmyLynns Tik Tok reference? Like....
Dunkin Donuts burgers and cheese, yet 🐷 loses lbs with ease. #TikTokThilla #whoatemycheeseboo
Good one Stripe69! I vote for this!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
You mean to tell me they were in the middle of the heist of the century and he didn't vlog any of it? I believe that as much as I believe Pigcilla has a tiny waist. Puhleeeeze!
Also, Arsewipe said the shoplifter left his shoes behind. If that is the case, why did the thumbnail for the vlog show a man wearing shoes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Also, Arsewipe said the shoplifter left his shoes behind. If that is the case, why did the thumbnail for the vlog show a man wearing shoes?
If its the same guy, he came back for them. They were Jordans. Frankly worth more than a trunkful full of Dollar Tree items. Depending on style, manufactoring numbers etc., they can run from $200 up to almost 1k.

Reactions: 6
Cultural appropriation is, I think, the right term and they should have the black community jumping on them for doing it.
Thank you for sharing the correct term. I appreciate learning on this forum as well as all the giggles and stress relief it provides. The TikTok were so very offensive I rewrote my post 4 times. I have learned a better way to express myself, thx to Appalled Watcher 👍

Reactions: 12
Thank you for sharing the correct term. I appreciate learning on this forum as well as all the giggles and stress relief it provides. The TikTok were so very offensive I rewrote my post 4 times. I have learned a better way to express myself, thx to Appalled Watcher 👍
That's quite alright. I think we all learn a great deal from each other. It's a shame the Massives aren't as receptive. If Arsewipe got off his high horse HE might be a better human being by learning from others with relevant knowledge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wow... we're way past the 1,000 post mark.... lol

If someone could give me a thread title that they like within the next 25 mins... that would be good... lol..
Or I'll try to figure one out on my own and post it... ;) :)

Reactions: 5
Well I hate to be that person but if we’re really going to get deep into it, it’s a bit offensive to refer to language and slang used like that as “black accents”. I’m pretty sure ppl are trying to move away from stereotypes that all blk ppl talk and act like that. That’s just my opinion.
And I expressed appreciation for the correction. I did not mean My words to any way offensive. My reaction was based on P using TikTok software? filter? that was not her speaking voice, I used the term accent to describe her filter choice.
I have learned better terminology, thx to Appalled Watcher, to reflect my feelings.
“Do the best you can until you know better. Then when you know better, do better”.
Maya Angelou

• Heart
I cannot imagine how difficult all of that has been. Seriously. Its so hard not buckle under pressure from our families, and harder to have the strength to stand firm and do what is not only best for you, but also whats best for him. You are a rockstar.
I said earlier I had been wondering how it was going. I hope you know I have been hoping you found resolution and peace with the situation. It’s time for you to do you. Who cares what anyone else thinks? This is why I have considered placing my IDD NOS son at about 21 years or so. My other children did not bear this child and I refuse to let my other kids be or feel responsible for him or my PKD son. I was blessed to have a very happy son in him. He almost never cries and he can communicate well. I wish you the best and I think you are a fantastic sister, and person.
Thanks to both of you. And to everyone here. It really helps to be in a community that understands how hard some decisions are. We don't place our loved ones without looking at other options. Maybe people who don't live with it are able to believe in the fairy tales about it? And get upset when we remind them it isn't that simple?

The overwhelming feeling is relief. Not quite at peace with it yet. I will be in time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I fail to understand why people buy this vastly overpriced makeup from a MLM - they are paying way over the odds for something that is readily available in shops with a reputation. Surely the majority of people are wary of anything connected to a MLM and stay well clear, unless, of course, they are incredibly stupid.
Same here. A trip to the dermatologist costs less and is far more effective. My skin looks better already since I went. I'm still a northern European type who is best suited to living under a rock living in sunny Florida, so nothing is going to make it all better. But I don't look worse, so I'll take it.

I've yet to see Slimelife make anyone look better.

Reactions: 9
Mine was dunkin donuts burgers & cheese yet 🐷still looses weight with ease

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I hate to be that person but if we’re really going to get deep into it, it’s a bit offensive to refer to language and slang used like that as “black accents”. I’m pretty sure ppl are trying to move away from stereotypes that all blk ppl talk and act like that. That’s just my opinion.
Well, I dont think harm was meant. I mean, Southern people have accents, Irish, British, German, Latino...there's the Boston and NY/Jersey accents and every place has different slang....on and on. We see it here all the time. Not EVERYTHING is racist.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.