Fathering Autism #29 Majestic Pig pushes kid in front of snake. No doubt her love is fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never take their dogs anywhere. I bet theyd love to go on hikes or to the beach.
I've said this before, those dogs need proper, long off-the-lead walks and I personally think it is refined cruelty to have them in that tiny garden. I commented on it and had my head bitten off by Arsewipe that there is nowhere to take them as it is all private land round them. Then why the hell did you get them? One day they will turn aggressive due to lack of proper exercise.

Reactions: 11
I bet in tonight's vlog they are all going to look tired, be in a ratty mood and wishing they were at home. What else should we look out for?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.