Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is he not mandating more shelter/ safer in place? Greed? I don’t think I will be back to my normal life until next year... other than going out in the wilderness. Regardless of what they say. Just too much going on out there. Will continue to use prime for grocery shopping (not sponsored)... it’s gonna be interesting to see how this family endures through this time. If Summer has any sense, she will stay home. If Isaiah goes in those dorms in August, they are all idiots. I’d voluntarily sit a whole semester at home before stepping foot in those dorms... college kids have mono, meningitis etc ... let alone covid. Yea I’d rather take the crazy yells and food stealing than being in those dorms. Not sure how old App state is but I fee it’s not that modernized just from looking at their stats. Bye.
I would be surprised at this point, if App State opens their dorms... Y’all, I live in NC and it is getting bad here. Our numbers are up ticking and we have had over 1k cases, per day, for the last 4-5 days now. The White House is actually even started looking at NC and trying to figure out how to slow it down... They are saying that we may be forced to go back under Phase 1 quarantine again... We are on a Phase 2-1/2 right now and was suppose to move to Phase 3 on June 28... Our governor though keeps saying we are doing great but the numbers are showing otherwise...
They released a whole guide about what school may look like, with 3 separate plans yesterday, too...They said it is to soon to tell which plan they will be using but will decide later in the Summer but remote learning is talked about a lot...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I think it’s all BS. I have not seen or heard of a grocery store open 24 hours. Here in the west coast, we tend to run or skate to the Mexican food trucks at night. The burritos hit right. Ain’t no grocery store open.
Do you mean now during covid or in general? Our Kroger and Walmart are usually open 24 hours

Reactions: 1
Summers mom doesn’t like them it’s obvious! She’s around, that’s a lame excuse to not be seen. Come on guys remember the vlog the Massives were actually at there house and you saw her and she stayed back. She didn’t talk to them and she didn’t want to be recorded. You barely see Summers sister too. I think they just honestly know what’s going on and really don’t want apart of it. I don’t think Phil likes them but just goes with the flow because it makes Summer happy. Phil is a keep the peace guy. Come on do you really see him being friends with A outside of SFA or Summer. No he puts up with it like I said for his daughter.

And PS I’m on the West Coast of Florida and before Covid I’d go grocery shopping in the middle of the night because it was the best time that worked for me. So yeah some stores do run that way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I would be surprised at this point, if App State opens their dorms... Y’all, I live in NC and it is getting bad here. Our numbers are up ticking and we have had over 1k cases, per day, for the last 4-5 days now. The White House is actually even started looking at NC and trying to figure out how to slow it down... They are saying that we may be forced to go back under Phase 1 quarantine again... We are on a Phase 2-1/2 right now and was suppose to move to Phase 3 on June 28... Our governor though keeps saying we are doing great but the numbers are showing otherwise...
They released a whole guide about what school may look like, with 3 separate plans yesterday, too...They said it is to soon to tell which plan they will be using but will decide later in the Summer but remote learning is talked about a lot...
Do you mean now during covid or in general? Our Kroger and Walmart are usually open 24 hours
i meant now. Even our Ralph’s ain’t open... we’re just some skateboarding, masked up people looking for food somewhere.

Reactions: 3
Actually they are meyer lemons. So they're a cross between an orange and a lemon. They are not sour like a normal lemon....more sweet. I tried to make lemonade with them and it turned out way too sweet now I know haha

Largest woman there!!!! Omg someone shoot me please if I get that big!

I think P lost 100 lbs and now mentally sees herself super skinny. Body dismorphia? She feels lighter and thinks she is skinny and sexy now. I'm happy she feels good about herself but she doesn't see she still has another 100 lbs to lose!

Thread idea:
Big A is trying to sell the fancy mic...lil A cant seem to ride the trike
At one time I was into sizes with lots of 2's in them, I lost 70 lbs and felt great, everyone said how great I looked, then I saw a photo and I thought where's that 'skinny' person everyone is talking about? You do feel great losing alot of weight, you like your clothes more, but I know I want to go down one more size...WW is what I follow. Is Keto the only way to diet for stomach surgery folks?

Reactions: 4
It depends on how money hungry each state is. Nothing is reflective of the covid spread... that’s why it’s weird for me to hear people saying things like “oh our state is reopened” People going out to restaurants and bars while their parks are still closed. Sorry, but ...If you do that then you’re dumb.

Who else hates the sight of their 1960s bed? With the poles? My God these people try so hard that it just shows how trashy they are. They think it’s the classiest thing in the world as far as beds go.
Well lets face it there's a real lack of anything desirable in the decor of that house. It's like a cheaply dressed show home in the dining room and other sitting room, the living room lacks any style whatsoever because it's more or less empty and the mezzanine type kitchen is cold and bland. The only room that has any attraction for me is the office. I've yet to know anyone who keeps a table laid with fancy folded napkins and artificial flowers on the plates then puts them in an unceremonious heap so they have space to eat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I love that bed. But i cant stand that they have it.
The whole point of four poster and tester beds is to have hangings on them. They were developed from a time when people pulled their bed curtains round at night for warmth and privacy. I don’t see the point of a four poster without drapes, jmo

Arsewipe stop with the photo shop, we see the vlogs.

#28 Wet Dog Smells & Laundry In A Pile. Nose Rubs & Pool Baths. Oh So Vile!
Love it , love it.

Summers mom doesn’t like them it’s obvious! She’s around, that’s a lame excuse to not be seen. Come on guys remember the vlog the Massives were actually at there house and you saw her and she stayed back. She didn’t talk to them and she didn’t want to be recorded. You barely see Summers sister too. I think they just honestly know what’s going on and really don’t want apart of it. I don’t think Phil likes them but just goes with the flow because it makes Summer happy. Phil is a keep the peace guy. Come on do you really see him being friends with A outside of SFA or Summer. No he puts up with it like I said for his daughter.

And PS I’m on the West Coast of Florida and before Covid I’d go grocery shopping in the middle of the night because it was the best time that worked for me. So yeah some stores do run that way.
I’m in the U,K, and some of our stores were 24 hour before covid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen those activities being worked on at home. And why does he say ‘Abbie is a surfer...’. It’s just sad that none of these things are being done with her. She just wanders aimlessly around the house making noise. Sit with your daughter and work with her, 5 minutes here and there adds up to a lot!
I had to laugh (derisively) when Asssa said how Abbie is bored without her "friends" Summer & Becca and Isaiah around.
Two things!
Why dont he and P play with her or engage her in some way???
And also...I never really saw Summer or Becca or Isaiah ever do ANYTHING to occupy Abbie other than jump out at her and tickle her.
So wtf is he talking about...Abbie being bored?????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Check out her chin where she's resting her hand you can see where Assa shopped her second face out.

Annotation 2020-06-09 104757 (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole point of four poster and tester beds is to have hangings on them. They were developed from a time when people pulled their bed curtains round at night for warmth and privacy. I don’t see the point of a four poster without drapes, jmo

Arsewipe stop with the photo shop, we see the vlogs.

Love it , love it.

I’m in the U,K, and some of our stores were 24 hour before covid.
So true about the photoshop. its sooooo obvious to anyone who sees the vlogs. It's probably obvious anyway because it just doesnt look natural...I mean that chin and jawline...haha.

I still want my 4 poster bed...I love them! Ahh well, probably wouldnt look right in my small apartment anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It could be that Summer's mother doesn't want to be on video, same with the sister. I know I don't. I do not like being videoed or on TV or any of that. There is a bar here that loves to video and take pics the crowd and use it to advertise how fun they are. I stopped going, I do not like that at all. I prefer my anonymity and privacy.

Check out her chin where she's resting her hand you can see where Assa shopped her second face out.

View attachment 149837
Look how smooth her chin skin is. LOL!!!

• Haha
hu

View attachment 149837
OMG THAT IS SO BAD. Assssa thinks he's such a God with all things camera..this is so obviously an awful photoshop job.

And she's even heavier now. Her neck is gone again too.
This family is downright weird with some of their characteristics. Fingers, hands, feet, and the NECKS! They have no necks..tf is up with that...

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Actually they are meyer lemons. So they're a cross between an orange and a lemon. They are not sour like a normal lemon....more sweet. I tried to make lemonade with them and it turned out way too sweet now I know haha

Largest woman there!!!! Omg someone shoot me please if I get that big!

I think P lost 100 lbs and now mentally sees herself super skinny. Body dismorphia? She feels lighter and thinks she is skinny and sexy now. I'm happy she feels good about herself but she doesn't see she still has another 100 lbs to lose!

Thread idea:
Big A is trying to sell the fancy mic...lil A cant seem to ride the trike
Yes! About how Big Prilly sees herself mentally.

• Haha
Well lets face it there's a real lack of anything desirable in the decor of that house. It's like a cheaply dressed show home in the dining room and other sitting room, the living room lacks any style whatsoever because it's more or less empty and the mezzanine type kitchen is cold and bland. The only room that has any attraction for me is the office. I've yet to know anyone who keeps a table laid with fancy folded napkins and artificial flowers on the plates then puts them in an unceremonious heap so they have space to eat.
Yes, I like that office area. All those windows, wonder how hot it gets in there though.

Reactions: 3
Yes, I like that office area. All those windows, wonder how hot it gets in there though.
I think that's why Abigail was squinting when he was schooling her there, the blinds were left open and it must have played havoc with her sensory issues.

Reactions: 7
Yeah right A... we know she has major turkey neck happening. And the skin is too smooth to be hers. Plus she doesn’t get her makeup that flawless.

Thread name;

Photoshop lies, P Always Cries, Dieting fails, Poop couch prevails

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So...Who knows how many other processed sugar snacks were involved this day, but if history dictates, we can estimate at least 10. LOL🤣
02812946-F0C9-4E72-A311-7C08B6310235.png
EE96ABB0-69EF-4211-B432-5E4A43601E21.png
With that being said, you don’t get to act annoyed a bit later when your severely IDD child is stomping, moaning, honking and going wild. Y’all did that 💩 to yourselves!
Dummies!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is he not mandating more shelter/ safer in place? Greed? I don’t think I will be back to my normal life until next year... other than going out in the wilderness. Regardless of what they say. Just too much going on out there. Will continue to use prime for grocery shopping (not sponsored)... it’s gonna be interesting to see how this family endures through this time. If Summer has any sense, she will stay home. If Isaiah goes in those dorms in August, they are all idiots. I’d voluntarily sit a whole semester at home before stepping foot in those dorms... college kids have mono, meningitis etc ... let alone covid. Yea I’d rather take the crazy yells and food stealing than being in those dorms. Not sure how old App state is but I fee it’s not that modernized just from looking at their stats. Bye.
Are you in NJ? it's one if the slowest states opening up with some if the strictest rules.
As for college dorms I agree with you there, no way in hell
Also pre Covid there alot if the supermarkets around me were open till midnight with some 24hours

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.