Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it depends on the client how long a caregiver is willing to stay.
When they're suffering from dementia it can be very hard to care for them. Some are aggressive, have massive problems with the night-day-rhythm and tend to "elope" ... like Abbie.
I have never seen a non-family member ever be able to care for a client 24/7 before... I don’t see Abbie ever having one, unless it was like Becca or Summer but personally, that would be completely unfair to them... Also, the funds would have to be paid out privately for that kind of care too.. Again, I don’t see that ever happening because Medicaid is very strict and will not allow for ongoing 24/7 care to be billed by one person... Abbie would be required to have multiple caregivers coming in and out of the house, which would mean needing some to continually being in the home.. A&P already said that Isaiah wouldn’t be there, so who else would be? Abbie couldn’t even sleep unsupervised, due to being up all night and/or getting up super early and then add in the pool that we have seen she can easily access, even with her parents around... I have seen private homes turned into group homes but the legalities of that set up are mind boggling and it takes a lot of work now, finding others that would move in later and then workers to be there constantly and government oversight... I don’t see A&P setting that house up as a group home.. I am very involved in our special needs community though and have never came across anyone living by themselves, within their own home and care takers coming in and out, without a parent or legal guardian living there too.,,

Also, something to think about, but y’all, I have a feeling that the pool video may have been staged but I just thought about something... 🤔
When you have a child that has ID/D and/or Autism and they are placed on waiver lists, they are given a certain rating based on their psychological scoring and daily living scores. This not only qualifies them to be on the waitlist, to receive services but it also sets the amount of services AND hours of care... If you ever have a dangerous moment, where your child is not safe within the home or community, you are advised to call and give all supporting documentation and video to the mental health agency, for review, to see if they can give more services or more hours of care...
We would never know but what if they did stage this, made the video and sent it to the agency to get more respite time (since she has both Summer and Becca working now) and possibly even more ABA therapy time (back, since getting it lowered because I really still think that Medicaid lowered her hours)...
Again, absolutely nothing that we can prove because those records are sealed and medical files but just something that I remembered we have to do...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I have never seen a non-family member ever be able to care for a client 24/7 before... I don’t see Abbie ever having one, unless it was like Becca or Summer but personally, that would be completely unfair to them... Also, the funds would have to be paid out privately for that kind of care too.. Again, I don’t see that ever happening because Medicaid is very strict and will not allow for ongoing 24/7 care to be billed by one person... Abbie would be required to have multiple caregivers coming in and out of the house, which would mean needing some to continually being in the home.. A&P already said that Isaiah wouldn’t be there, so who else would be? Abbie couldn’t even sleep unsupervised, due to being up all night and/or getting up super early and then add in the pool that we have seen she can easily access, even with her parents around... I have seen private homes turned into group homes but the legalities of that set up are mind boggling and it takes a lot of work now, finding others that would move in later and then workers to be there constantly and government oversight... I don’t see A&P setting that house up as a group home.. I am very involved in our special needs community though and have never came across anyone living by themselves, within their own home and care takers coming in and out, without a parent or legal guardian living there too.,,

Also, something to think about, but y’all, I have a feeling that the pool video may have been staged but I just thought about something... 🤔
When you have a child that has ID/D and/or Autism and they are placed on waiver lists, they are given a certain rating based on their psychological scoring and daily living scores. This not only qualifies them to be on the waitlist, to receive services but it also sets the amount of services AND hours of care... If you ever have a dangerous moment, where your child is not safe within the home or community, you are advised to call and give all supporting documentation and video to the mental health agency, for review, to see if they can give more services or more hours of care...
We would never know but what if they did stage this, made the video and sent it to the agency to get more respite time (since she has both Summer and Becca working now) and possibly even more ABA therapy time (back, since getting it lowered because I really still think that Medicaid lowered her hours)...
Again, absolutely nothing that we can prove because those records are sealed and medical files but just something that I remembered we have to do...
It’s the kind of thing they would do. I honestly think that Abbie is going to end up in a care facility of some kind when her parents are no longer able to care for her or are dead. Sad though it is, I can’t see any other way. Asa is being unrealistic with the idea of her living in the house with caregivers, it’s just not going to happen. I hope they don’t guilt Isaiah into living with her, surely that kid has done enough in terms of looking after her and he will probably want a family of his own .
As time goes on she will get bigger and stronger and Asa will not be able to handle her as he gets older, he is thinking that he will always be strong and healthy enough to to do so but once he hits middle age and older unless he gets himself in good physical shape he won’t be able manage her the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Awww well done @Stripe69 that's so awesome and i'm like you i have gained weight over the years as well but i'm exercising 3 times a day and i'm not a big eater i usually have small breakfast lunch and dinner it's just from eating bad food like chocolate and potato chips! I'm a savoury person and potato chips are my enemies so i shouldn't really eat them!
Potato chips and Fritos are my downfall. 🤓

Reactions: 4
I’ve never seen those activities being worked on at home. And why does he say ‘Abbie is a surfer...’. It’s just sad that none of these things are being done with her. She just wanders aimlessly around the house making noise. Sit with your daughter and work with her, 5 minutes here and there adds up to a lot!
Seems they always want to say she is something or the other ... other than IDD. She will probably be a snowboarder next year at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NJ has the second highest death rate with over 12K deaths plus sharing a border with NY I think caused the governor here to err on the side of caution . Even with non essential stores opening hopefully June 15 with restrictions malls will still be closed (stores have to have an outside entrance)
IMO A&P see themselves as oh so special, wonderful, giving 🤢 people so Covid 19 will just leave them alone
As for the little people, well we're not their problem. Hell they don't care about anything unless it lines their pockets 🤑

And yup all their wood furniture reminds me if that paul bunyan furniture from the 80's LOL
Ahh our lovely governor Murphy 🤮🤮🤮

Ahh our lovely governor Murphy 🤮🤮🤮
Why is he not mandating more shelter/ safer in place? Greed? I don’t think I will be back to my normal life until next year... other than going out in the wilderness. Regardless of what they say. Just too much going on out there. Will continue to use prime for grocery shopping (not sponsored)... it’s gonna be interesting to see how this family endures through this time. If Summer has any sense, she will stay home. If Isaiah goes in those dorms in August, they are all idiots. I’d voluntarily sit a whole semester at home before stepping foot in those dorms... college kids have mono, meningitis etc ... let alone covid. Yea I’d rather take the crazy yells and food stealing than being in those dorms. Not sure how old App state is but I fee it’s not that modernized just from looking at their stats. Bye.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Hey guys, it’s been forever since I posted. For those who know the Maass-ives pretty well, this ones for you (especially those with a vested interest in the female hammoth’s “business “). I want y’all to take a look at this video, for at least four minutes, that I found on YouTube and tell me who it reminds you of. At three minutes and 29 seconds you’ll see the word “direct sales” flash on the screen. That is what Ass-hat himself calls Pig-cilla’s “company”...a rose by any other name is still a rose-her LimeLife is a true MLM if I have ever seen it. The video intro perfectly describes that “trip” she “won” for being top-seller (remember the one that they took right as the pandemic began?)...the photos/videos/TikToks she posted are right in line with what the video explains what was going on at the event! All you who have Been calling her out as part of an MLM scam have been correct and here’s the proof! Straight from the people who have participated in it. It even talks about #GirlBoss, never ever putting your phone down, and more! Now doesn’t that sound like our own dear Princess Pigcilla?
Thought you all would enjoy this as I am very much did.

I watched the whole video and yep same words P uses. It really shows how cult like these things are.

On a different note, cities and Covid. The difference is weird from county to county, state to state. I stayed home except for groceries, seems like close to 3 months I guess? Here things are open and people are living their lives, I'd say maybe half will have on masks, I haven't seen any business that requires a mask here. But when I had to travel last week, I saw a much different picture. It was odd.

I am still wearing a mask inside public places or around many people(which has happened a few times recently), washing my hands a lot and keeping hand sanitizer on me. I never did wash all my bags and groceries, seemed like over kill to me, this virus is passed person to person IMO.

Such a broad range of feelings among people about this...from compete hysteria to thinking it is not real and just some plot. Weirdest thing I have ever lived through.

Reactions: 5
I watched the whole video and yep same words P uses. It really shows how cult like these things are.

On a different note, cities and Covid. The difference is weird from county to county, state to state. I stayed home except for groceries, seems like close to 3 months I guess? Here things are open and people are living their lives, I'd say maybe half will have on masks, I haven't seen any business that requires a mask here. But when I had to travel last week, I saw a much different picture. It was odd.

I am still wearing a mask inside public places or around many people(which has happened a few times recently), washing my hands a lot and keeping hand sanitizer on me. I never did wash all my bags and groceries, seemed like over kill to me, this virus is passed person to person IMO.

Such a broad range of feelings among people about this...from compete hysteria to thinking it is not real and just some plot. Weirdest thing I have ever lived through.
Only people I’ve been around are friends and family ... past three months it’s only been two gatherings... we made sure that it wasn’t more than ten people. Used our own paraphernalia as well ... but tit gets confusing after a while. Places opening up but no way I’ll be a part of that ... my city is very masked up. I’ve even had people ask me if it’s ok if they get in the elevator with me since they “forgot their mask” ... nah nah bud

Reactions: 5
Only people I’ve been around are friends and family ... past three months it’s only been two gatherings... we made sure that it wasn’t more than ten people. Used our own paraphernalia as well ... but tit gets confusing after a while. Places opening up but no way I’ll be a part of that ... my city is very masked up. I’ve even had people ask me if it’s ok if they get in the elevator with me since they “forgot their mask” ... nah nah bud
Funny...when I saw that, I can't remember the last time I was even in an elevator, lol. Small town living.

I love outdoor concerts, but not indoor and I haven't been to a movie theater is 15 years ( I hate them). Maybe drive ins will make a comeback because of the pandemic. I could totally do that.

Reactions: 3
I have been indoors for the last three months except on my birthday where I sat in my sons garden with my grandchildren observing social distancing of course.
People are thinking somehow that this virus is on it’s way out but the only reason numbers have decreased is because we have stayed at home and when going outside have followed social distancing, masks, gloves etc. As soon as people start going out and not following the strict guidelines the numbers will shoot up again. This virus hasn’t gone anywhere.

Reactions: 8
Funny...when I saw that, I can't remember the last time I was even in an elevator, lol. Small town living.

I love outdoor concerts, but not indoor and I haven't been to a movie theater is 15 years ( I hate them). Maybe drive ins will make a comeback because of the pandemic. I could totally do that.
I hate movie theaters too. Lol. Love both indoor and outdoor concerts but looks like my concert life will be non existent this year. Oh well. What can I do?

Yeah the elevator situation is hard. I tend to take the stairs down but I have to take the elevator up due to how high my floor is and sometimes I have things to carry up. I recently started using a cooler (to put all the stuff in) in order to reduce the trips. Lol it’s the funniest thing I do... friends tend to think it’s such a bright idea. I just can’t even believe I thought about it.

I have been indoors for the last three months except on my birthday where I sat in my sons garden with my grandchildren observing social distancing of course.
People are thinking somehow that this virus is on it’s way out but the only reason numbers have decreased is because we have stayed at home and when going outside have followed social distancing, masks, gloves etc. As soon as people start going out and not following the strict guidelines the numbers will shoot up again. This virus hasn’t gone anywhere.
Yes I don’t understand if all these people failed high school science or what. It’s definitely hard being inside all day and especially if you tend to fight with your SO... (still fun cause we are both jiu jitsu people... so ability to take out physical aggression is there- so it’s just exercise lol) I’d still rather be indoors than out there in infestation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I love that bed. But i cant stand that they have it.
It depends on how money hungry each state is. Nothing is reflective of the covid spread... that’s why it’s weird for me to hear people saying things like “oh our state is reopened” People going out to restaurants and bars while their parks are still closed. Sorry, but ...If you do that then you’re dumb.

Who else hates the sight of their 1960s bed? With the poles? My God these people try so hard that it just shows how trashy they are. They think it’s the classiest thing in the world as far as beds go.

Reactions: 3
Have they Ever talked about Summer’s mom other than she works a lot at the supermarket? I always thought that was kind of fishy... how could someone be at a supermarket so much that they never go to surfers for autism or go around the hambeast family? I’ve been watching for about a year and a half Or so but I don’t remember them ever saying anything beyond the fact that Summer’s mom is working (like when Phill the dad comes for a visit or to SFA). Does anyone know anything more?
I think it’s all BS. I have not seen or heard of a grocery store open 24 hours. Here in the west coast, we tend to run or skate to the Mexican food trucks at night. The burritos hit right. Ain’t no grocery store open.

Reactions: 2
Nothing like catching the Mexican food truck all late and then just kick, push home (on the skateboard) ...eating some of the burrito here and there ... lord, can we please go back to those days ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.