Fathering Autism #27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to catch up but just had to share... Yesterdays test was negative!! I have another tomorrow. If it comes back negative I can come out of my cave!
Im SO excited! Seriously. Forget P...I truly am!! 😷🥳:m:m
#20daysandcounting

• Heart
Reactions: 29
An old video of there’s popped up in my recommended and I watched it and they said this. I was glad to hear them say it since they ignore it so much.
25EB1092-FF49-42DB-8ED4-D52ED03522B2.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
P also learned to jut her neck out and move head a certain way to make herself appear that she doesn’t have turkey neck in photos. The following pictures are taken when she’s not doing it:
A4E2B371-6289-45D8-94BC-2433E0B32D45.jpeg
A8CE22A8-5743-4714-9E5A-EE1E8F5DD3E9.jpeg
43B87267-24D3-4D71-B036-5C6E7B5CBA07.jpeg

If you notice a lot of the over head camera shots that’s so the person can look up and this can help give that slimmer effect to the face. There are lots of tricks... 😉 She knows a few.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
An old video of there’s popped up in my recommended and I watched it and they said this. I was glad to hear them say it since they ignore it so much. View attachment 149920
I've heard As a talk about numerous times. I think he's much more accepting than P.
I remember when they first started pushing that medical app. As a was trying to demonstrate and asked P " What's Abbies diagnosis?'
'Autism'
'What else?'
P's face darkened and she said ' Pica.'
Asa said "And developmental disabilities"
I thought P was going to jump off the couch and strangle him. She was pissed. And look at her face in this screenshot..She doesn't like to talk about it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't see past her pinpoint pupils anymore. That has to be the world's worst photoshopped. As if that is a natural jawline. Don't make me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And PS I’m on the West Coast of Florida and before Covid I’d go grocery shopping in the middle of the night because it was the best time that worked for me. So yeah some stores do run that way.
Same here. I used to go after I got off work, which was in the middle of the night.

Reactions: 4
#28 Wet Dog Smells & Laundry In A Pile. Nose Rubs & Pool Baths. Oh So Vile!

If no one objects, I'll post this as a new thread in the next ten minutes.

• Heart
An old video of there’s popped up in my recommended and I watched it and they said this. I was glad to hear them say it since they ignore it so much. View attachment 149920
You'd have thought at some point they would divulge more on why. Is it genetic, accidental? They could have used it as a informative way for other parents with kids that are also IDD and grew a larger audience than just those with Autism. I think something happened at her birth or during Cilla's pregnancy and they are keeping it from the public.

Reactions: 5
Going back to catch up but just had to share... Yesterdays test was negative!! I have another tomorrow. If it comes back negative I can come out of my cave!
Im SO excited! Seriously. Forget P...I truly am!! 😷🥳:m:m
#20daysandcounting
Yay!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I've heard As a talk about numerous times. I think he's much more accepting than P.
I remember when they first started pushing that medical app. As a was trying to demonstrate and asked P " What's Abbies diagnosis?'
'Autism'
'What else?'
P's face darkened and she said ' Pica.'
Asa said "And developmental disabilities"
I thought P was going to jump off the couch and strangle him. She was pissed. And look at her face in this screenshot..She doesn't like to talk about it.
That face is worth a 1,000 words. And how she acts and the things she says really explain a lot. It’s okay to be disappointed that you lost out on having a NT daughter but you think after 15 years she’d be over it and love and accept her. She really makes it like Abbie is an inconvenience and annoyance. Like she loves her only because she is required to. The signs of affection I see on the vlog always seem forced, not genuine. I don’t think P loves anyone but herself to be honest.

• Sad
  • Heart
Are you in NJ? it's one if the slowest states opening up with some if the strictest rules.
As for college dorms I agree with you there, no way in hell
Also pre Covid there alot if the supermarkets around me were open till midnight with some 24hours
Just have to vent....stupid govenor caved and will start allowing gatherings of 50 ppl indoors and 100ppl outdoors
It's like one extreme to the other 🤬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.