Fathering Autism #26 Over-buying & drinkin'.. What the hell are they thinkin'?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Chico’s switching to standard sizes? My brother use to say Chico’s smelled like an old lady store. Made my grandmother mad. Of course she is a stylish lady.
Not sure because I avoid the place unless I have the certificate - and even then... However, it would be less confusing if they switched to standard sizes though.

Reactions: 1
Watched the water park vlog. P looked exactly like Blueberry Girl on Willy Wonka. Asa forced Abbie to go on the water ride and it terrified her, I find that just mean as hell. She was having a lot of fun with the rest of it so leave her be. No wonder she had a tantrum when she got home. They had been at the water park, then the pool and were waiting for dinner. She was tired, hungry and over stimulated. What does a toddler do when they feel that way? They asked for it and they got it.
They do things like that as well as forcing her into the pool at home by both of them grabbing her arms and legs and pulling into the pool. Then, they have the audacity to sit there and wonder out loud why does she resist and fuss when they try to get her to do things?? Summer even questioned it in one vlog saying something like they've never put her in danger (Asa chimes in to Abbie: We've never hurt you.) so why is she freaking out??

Then there was P and Summer holding Abbie down forcefully while trying to put skincare and other Limelife crap on her.

I wonder why Abbie fusses when you try to get her to do things???!!

#27 Lies, fake tears & flaunting. Look both ways and keep honking.
😁
I love this one!! 😆😆🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Well that didn't take long to get back on social media.

View attachment 144621

Am I the only one that sees this when I look at Cilla? It's like someone put one hand on each side of her face and twisted it in opposite directions.
View attachment 144623
Lol they were both probably dying yesterday not being able to post. Shows how immature they are... money hungry thieves. Notice she says something about their “online family.” Lol. I bet Ass has prepared two vlogs and will probably explain that he didn’t post the one for yesterday due to #blackouttuesday ...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So. Who is gonna, make a new thread? I have a feeling we will need it after Tonight's vlog! 😉🤣😳

Reactions: 6
She is pearlshaped, indeed. But that size 14 top has to still fit around the waist or stomach or hip area. Not to mention the circumference of her arms for the sleeves!
I ain't buyin' the 14.
Not even 14W

Reactions: 4
I agree that they should shut up. They aren't people I needed to hear opinions from. Priscilla is a Trump supporter. That told me everything I needed to know about her. Theirs aren't the voices I care about. I wasn't asking or expecting her to speak up. But when they did, and they have the platform they have - I'm gonna judge and comment on it. The message they spread matters because they have so many humpers that take it as the gold standard of morality. Influencers are influential, more breaking news at 6.

Like someone said earlier, we have no idea who Priscilla was talking to. I used the example of Kaitlyn because she is someone in Priscilla's inner circle and because the comparison of Abbie to Kaidale illustrated the point of what Priscilla doesn't understand while keeping it on topic for this forum.

I am also a bit stunned because as complicit in systemic white supremacy as I think she is, I don't think Priscilla would even go as far as to say that no one should bring black children into the world we live in now unless they're ready to lose them to violence. It isn't Priscilla's fault Kaitlyn has a black kid? Of course not, wtf, no one said it was. And I definitely think that even Asa would agree that it does far more good to try and work to fix the injustices of the world rather than putting blame on mothers who love their children and want the best for them. This HuffPo article headline continues to be evergreen.
Trump supporter...you think there's none here?

Reactions: 4
Trump supporter...you think there's none here?
Oh, I'm sure there are, and I'd infer the same about them and their opinions if I cared enough to, but this is a forum for conversation about the Maass family not about discussing users of the forum. So I'm going to comment my honest opinions on the family that puts their stance out for public, monetized consumption on youtube and social media and if anyone else feels like it's a personal attack that's on them for overly identifying with Asa and Priscilla, not on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Th
I wish she would stop with the autism princess bs. We all know the truth, the honking , the pooping, the food grabbing, just stop.

Losing subscribers their biggest of fears, get big P to turn on the tears
This should be the new title!

I posted a suggestion for a new thread
‘ losing subscribers, their biggest of fears
Get big P to turn on the tears ‘
THIS ONE COVERS IT ALL!! I VOTE YES!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.