Fathering Autism #24 Pullups, messy hair and dirty feet. Hambeasts can’t parent but they sho can eat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES, YES, YES to this all.

They were lazy, they still are lazy.

It does not take money to teach a child, it takes time, desire, and effort, none of which these two lazy boneheads had. Well, they had the time, but not the desire, nor did they put in the effort.

The minute they heard the word Autism, they should have been researching it, figuring out what they could do for her, at home, etc. Instead, they waited for school to take care of it all, which was the lazy way. By the time she started school she should have known basic colors and much more, but nope, they did nothing proactive for her, until it became a way to make money.

They have taken the easy way out with Abbie from the start and are quick to blame everyone but themselves. Blame the schools she went to, blame the teachers because Abbie was not learning, blame everyone, except the two people that could/should have made a difference from the moment they heard that word, Autism, themselves.

Those hambeasts infuriate me!
Her brain would have been much more absorbent when she was young too. That is why it’s easier for kids to learn a different language when they are much younger rather than when they’re teens or adults. Here they are now struggling to teach her simple colors.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did y’all catch in yesterday’s video how Isaiah wanted to give Priscilla a vacuum cleaner for her birthday but Asa wouldn’t let him? Spoke volumes of Priscilla even then.
I thought it was sweet in the way Asa described it. Isaiah loved informercials when he was younger and thought his mom would really like it and it seems like Asa talked him out of it. He probably knew P wouldn't react like a normal mom getting a sort of ironic gift from their kid who was just genuinely trying to please his mom. She'd probably be pissed he gave her something she would never use.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her brain would have been much more absorbent when she was young too. That is why it’s easier for kids to learn a different language when they are much younger rather than when they’re teens or adults. Here they are now struggling to teach her simple colors.
And she was such a cute little girl. She was vibrant and looked healthy. Its as sad to me to see her physical decline as much as her cognitive decline. She is so weak, floppy, her poor neck and back.....and its only going to get worse, and she cant communicate pain. I cannot not imagine having a horrible headache, back pain, tooth pain, anything...and not be able to let anyone know. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I presume they have a cleaning lady in regularly but obviously they couldn't come during lockdown but I have never seen any evidence of P doing any form of housework. Now they have the robot Hoover/mop even vacuuming is taken care of. I just wonder who does the basics of dusting, changing the beds etc.

Reactions: 11
I presume they have a cleaning lady in regularly but obviously they couldn't come during lockdown but I have never seen any evidence of P doing any form of housework. Now they have the robot Hoover/mop even vacuuming is taken care of. I just wonder who does the basics of dusting, changing the beds etc.
I've noticed this going way back to the old house. I only ever saw Asa and Isaiah clean. P cooks. And eats. Then Isaiah even does the dishes. I've always wondered what she contributed because we never see her lift a finger.

Reactions: 11
I've noticed this going way back to the old house. I only ever saw Asa and Isaiah clean. P cooks. And eats. Then Isaiah even does the dishes. I've always wondered what she contributed because we never see her lift a finger.
You know they will now put on a "show" with P "cleaning" ... Won't that be a hoot!

There is just something about 🐷 face, especially her eyes, that makes me wonder if her elevator goes to the top floor. As for Abbie, she looks like a typical teenager who is fed up with her mother's silliness.
P is just drunk.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
"The adults are a-drinkin, everyone's a-stinkin, welcome to the maass family"

Coming up with titles esp rhyming ones is hard, but look, a first try! The stinking is referencing the lack of bathing and I felt bad for singling abbie out for it because it's not her fault

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"The adults are a-drinkin, everyone's a-stinkin, welcome to the maass family"

Coming up with titles esp rhyming ones is hard, but look, a first try! The stinking is referencing the lack of bathing and I felt bad for singling abbie out for it because it's not her fault
You forgot the da da da, they are loopy, and they’re snoopy, the piggly wiggly family 😂🤦🏼‍♀️Lock down sillies (for me) singing the Addams family song with the new words! Trouble is, I didn’t realise how much I must talk about the Maasses as my husband knew who the song was about! 😷🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone. Guess I will be posting tonight's vlog here as there is no new thread yet. 😊😉

Tonight's vlog 23.5. 20

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone. Guess I will be posting tonight's vlog here as there is no new thread yet. 😊😉

Tonight's vlog 23.5. 20
Now he wants us to believe that she is deliberately getting the colours wrong. Don’t think so Asa.

• Haha
  • Heart
I don't know if it was a good idea to give Abbie the camera. What if she breaks it?
I didn't really interpret her getting the colours wrong a few times as her 'being sassy' or as her 'being a teenager', but maybe that's just me?

Reactions: 15

Tonight's vlog 23.5. 20
Does the thumbnail say attitude because he thinks she was being a sassy teen getting the colors wrong on purpose? I think he asked her multiple times.. and she happened to get it right ... one time.

When the teacher asked Assss what he learned from that.. I wonder what she was getting at?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Does the thumbnail say attitude because he thinks she was being a sassy teen getting the colors wrong on purpose? I think he asked her multiple times.. and she happened to get it right ... one time.

When the teacher asked Assss what he learned from that.. I wonder what she was getting at?
I have no idea of what she was getting at and wont pretend to, but it was AMAZING to see Asa rendered speechless LOL. I cant believe he actually left that in the vlog. I think Asa is once again trying to appear "humble" and I'm not falling for it.

So Amanda Lee is part of that family. I believe it's Cilla. Otherwise why would she comment that she's not fat. He said the family was fat.

1590274693129.png
1590274727031.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.