Fathering autism #21 Don't send fancy gifts to throw in the trash, just dunkin cards and l

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I am now looking through their vlog to find the one where they said they'd either rent or buy a house for Isaiah to stay in while he is in college (Iirc, the idea is that he would rent with friends)

Wish me luck!!

Reactions: 6

The one where they talk about investing in a cabin for Isaiah
Yes, they start to talk about it around 5:00. They say "when he's not on campus". I assume this means once he's into year 2, 3, 4, etc. Roommates would be the ideal situation, too.

Reactions: 7
Replying to nowboarding's post from the old thread: Isaiah might get a lot of attention from fans who don't know him and think he's perfect, but I don't think he is hugely popular at school. He has said as much in the past (back when he was more humble) that he had like two friends and was a loner. He started that lame sounding Boys Helping Boys club, which should tell you how hard up for friends he was. I know, he was homecoming king, but I still don't think he's that popular.

I'd think it would be very hard to be a teenager and have a family with a you tube channel, your mom doing Tik Toks in bathing suits and your dad discussing your sister's toilet habits. In one video they make a deal out of Priscilla being recognized at one of his football games from Tik Tok. A and P acted like the girl was just so excited to meet a huge Tik Tok star, but you know they were laughing about it behind their backs. But Isaiah seems to have embraced the situation now...I showed you guys a while back the tweet where he was bragging to a guy from a rival school about the number of P's Tik Tok followers...I'm sure the other teenagers just don't know what to make of him. Also, according to some people in their comments, App State is a big party school. Supposedly A and P pushed for him to go to college out of state. It doesn't really seem in character for them (P anyway), but it's probably the best thing they could have done for him.

Reactions: 12
Wait....why would a company gift the big lady an exercise bike if they didn't think she was fat? (Did they ask her what she wants and she said ," an exercise bike", or did they just get her one out of the blue? If it's the latter, I don't know what's worse, saying ," we got you an exercise bike!", or ," God your fat! Here! Lose that damn weight you cow!!!".)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love ho

I love how she has to bring up that she hasnt worked all day
Then at the 9:45 mark when they are talking in the bedroom she says "oh I was working" and there she is at 1:15am on her phone with no idea where Asa was or that he had been sleeping. She texted him to ask him to put Abbie to bed. So what was she doing all that time? Laying in her bed reading tattle life? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait....why would a company gift the big lady an exercise bike if they didn't think she was fat? (Did they ask her what she wants and she said ," an exercise bike", or did they just get her one out of the blue? If it's the latter, I don't know what's worse, saying ," we got you an exercise bike!", or ," God your fat! Here! Lose that damn weight you cow!!!".)
I hate to fat-shame...but ’oh, you kid!’ You had me laughing with this one. That expensive exercise equipment is going to be fancy clothes hangers. They might as well sell it - the equipment will not get the use intended.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.