Fathering Autism #2 Selling autism, gluttonous lifestyle, and pyramid schemes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe you can do one on their friend Lauren Brazee. Just watched her latest chat video. Her and her husband seem very nice but seems like they are trying to mirror FA. Her hubby just quit his job to be full time youtuber. So crazy

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe you can do one on their friend Lauren Brazee. Just watched her latest chat video. Her and her husband seem very nice but seems like they are trying to mirror FA. Her hubby just quit his job to be full time youtuber. So crazy
Uggh yes!! She talks through her nose and it drives me nuts! Seems they simply cannot deal with their daughter very well. They walk on eggshells with her and they want another one???

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That attachment about limelife was eye opening! No doubt she's putting her own money in so she is #1.
Hell, all those things she claimed her paycheck paid for would have been at least $30,000.!!! Supposedly she's just a beauty guide with 4-5 girls. The ones she had over for fattening chicken salad on croissants.
Even if those people had people who had people.. The math doesnt add up.
Wouldn't be the 1st time she's lied. Won't be the last.

Reactions: 8
A Hockey game for a 14 year old girl with severe autism? She was crying at the game.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
A Hockey game for a 14 year old girl with severe autism? She was crying at the game.
that was heartbreaking. I know they have brought her to a hockey game before and she was okay and they want to be able to take her to experience things, but why did it take until the car ride home after a meltdown for them to realize maybe they should have taken two cars so someone could take her home if needed?? I would think that would be the norm when taking her to something like that.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
that was heartbreaking. I know they have brought her to a hockey game before and she was okay and they want to be able to take her to experience things, but why did it take until the car ride home after a meltdown for them to realize maybe they should have taken two cars so someone could take her home if needed?? I would think that would be the norm when taking her to something like that.
She said they took her because she did good the last time they went and also because the event included an autism sensory room.

I think it makes more sense for someone like Kaitlin who has a more functioning child with autism.

But Priscilla did say that Abbie is not as into sensory toys now that she’s 14.

Point is, I’m confused what message they are trying to give.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I get so sick of them referring to Abbie as a teenager! Shes 2 in her brain. Why are they in such denial??
Assa was not amused that Abbie ruined the fun for everyone and he said it. He's such a dick.
Must be nice having the state Medicaid office pay for 2 respite workers at the same time. Becca said she gets 3 days. I wonder how many Summer gets? Total hours? What is the maximum respite hours you can bill for in a week and for how many respite workers?
It's worth researching.
I really hope the state keeps a close eye on their billing. The opportunity for fraud is certainly there.

Reactions: 6
I get so sick of them referring to Abbie as a teenager! Shes 2 in her brain. Why are they in such denial??
Assa was not amused that Abbie ruined the fun for everyone and he said it. He's such a dick.
Must be nice having the state Medicaid office pay for 2 respite workers at the same time. Becca said she gets 3 days. I wonder how many Summer gets? Total hours? What is the maximum respite hours you can bill for in a week and for how many respite workers?
It's worth researching.
I really hope the state keeps a close eye on their billing. The opportunity for fraud is certainly there.
Is Abbie not interested in sensory toys because she’s 14 or is she not interested in sensory toys because she’s not at the typical level of most children with autism.

Reactions: 10
My question is.... Is Abbie not interested in sensory toys because she’s 14 or is she not interested in sensory toys because she’s not at the typical level of most children with autism?
My guess is she's 1. Got more issues than IDD and Autism like schizophrenia and ADD. 2. I believe Autism is not her primary or 1st diagnosis therefore she's not able to play or even really "be" in the world 100%.
I am no expert. These are my thoughts and observations from watching her.

Reactions: 9
My guess is she's 1. Got more issues than IDD and Autism like schizophrenia and ADD. 2. I believe Autism is not her primary or 1st diagnosis therefore she's not able to play or even really "be" in the world 100%.
Yes exactly so I don’t know why they keep saying typical teenager. Just be honest. She can not play like the other kids with autism because she has no real understanding of what she’s supposed to do in the sensory room..

Yes exactly so I don’t know why they keep saying typical teenager. Just be honest. She can not play like the other kids with autism because she has no real understanding of what she’s supposed to do in the sensory room..
They do it, I believe, because the term "Autism" sadly is very popular and they are cashing in.
They exploit Abbie in every way possible, claim she's autistic rather than IDD and preying on people with a 1st diagnosis of ASD and/or their parents.
It's sick, misleading and wrong.
Garbage people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My 18 month old grandchild is more advanced than her. Sadly I think Abbie’s capacity is maybe on a 6-month to one year old level. I realize they say how much she has advanced, but I don’t see it. It is heartbreaking, in my opinion. Her tears at the hockey game were so sad.

If they want to pull the teenager card, maybe Abbie doesn’t want to go to a hockey game. They are trying to force her to be “typical” but realistically how many teenagers would want to sit at a hockey game if they aren’t into the sport? They would probably just sit and be on their phone the whole time.

I think she had “fun” the first time because she was overly stimulated. The excitement of the crowd made her stim a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seems like a hockey game or any event with a large crowd, extreme noise levels and all the lights would not be in her best interest. This is from the outside looking in but why stress her out when she really isn’t going to get anything out of this type of activity. It’s sad but they should realize by now she has limitations. Why cause her, or themselves the unwanted stress.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.