Fathering Autism #18

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Stripe69 for the thread title!

Don't forget to help poor Cilla out so she can buy all the luxurious things! ;)

Mod edit thread title was Cilla's buying shrimp and stuff and Asa’s filming Summers muff, but it needs to be U rated .

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Damn I turn my back and boom new thread. I still have to catch up on old one lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Newest vlog --- did anyone else see when A was at the island counter with Abbie talking to teacher and she put her arm up and he f****ing tickled her!!! And I believe Isaiah did it when he was trying to get Abbie into the pool. This makes me so mad - STOP IT YOU IDIOTS!

Abbie cooking with P - that did not go well as it cut from helping to eating and you can definitely see the aggravation on P's face. I wonder if she throws herself into cooking so much because it's just another distraction from having to take care of her daughter.

There are so many "jump cuts" you can't tell truly how she is doing. He is definitely editing this in her favor to show the fancies how well they are teaching her at home. And also he is really choppy with the camera, methinks it's because it might be more difficult to screenshot the unflattering parts. Whatever, it makes it very difficult to watch and I may just stop watching altogether.

How wonderful that Asa can accept unsolicited coffee and donuts from a complete stranger......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
They have even got the bleeping therapist on that stupid "typical teenager " tit!!! She said ," such a teenager!", when Abigail was squinting her bleeping eyes, and I kept yelling, "teenagers don't act like that!!! Damn y'all are dumb!!!". I have changed my mind....she dosen't do that bc there is anything wrong with her vision. It's a defiance thing, I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Stop with the tickling already.. it’s getting weird... she’s too old for that and also I could see how P was annoyed today with Abbie in the cooking vlog Honestly cannot blame her to be, it’s got to be exhausting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They have even got the bleeping therapist on that stupid "typical teenager " tit!!! She said ," such a teenager!", when Abigail was squinting her bleeping eyes, and I kept yelling, "teenagers don't act like that!!! Damn y'all are dumb!!!". I have changed my mind....she dosen't do that bc there is anything wrong with her vision. It's a defiance thing, I think.
It is to distract or get out of doing something she doesn't want to do. Same as looking all all over the place. Like I said, she doesn't do it when she is eating, begging for another snack or swimming cuz she wants to do those things. #Spoliedbratism

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not trying to open a moral debate here either but after while you have to say what is the f****** point? They are saying for her to live independently at 11:40, there is no way in hell. Shits exhausting

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m not trying to open a moral debate here either but after while you have to say what is the f****** point? They are saying for her to live independently at 11:40, there is no way in hell. Shits exhausting
No debate here. They say that constantly and I just don't see independence in her future.
IMO it is a nice, vague goal. The leghumpers don't question it because it sounds pretty, but it doesn't really hold them to specific goals like potty training or bathing or dressing herself. And also, it may be desperation speaking. Hoping that someday she won't need round the clock care may make it easier to get through the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why force her to swim? If she understood what he was saying and she said no....why make her do it? She was content, let her be. Seems he just wanted to bug Summer while she was in the pool alone.

• Heart
Looking at it again this vlog is completely void of content - repeat of the colour matching task (which proves WHAT?) And loading the washing machine. Abbie showing her worst spoilt little madam side of trying to get out of anything she doesn't want do which is basically everything except eating or swimming. Surely even the dimmest of the crazed fans have to see that this is DULL and so far from cute.

Priscilla really could not hide her facial expressions of exasperation and on second viewing you can really see the choppy editing - what I wouldn't give to see the full coverage. Dear me, things are going from bad to worse.

Reactions: 22
So. Yesterday P was too busy with "meetings" to help do her school, but made sure to take a pic of it for the 'gram. Zero effort, hoping for mass rewards.
I see you heifer. :cool:

1587604392595.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Notes from vlog ( as I see it happen)
Listen to the teacher Asa
Cilla it’s clear your cooking with Abbie for the video.
EAT YOUR DAMN LEFTOVERS. Abbie isn’t a garbage disposal.
SHAVE YOUR FACE ASA
The problem with those cards is that your not consistent.
Your almost 40, lose the scooter squad shirt.
Shave your damn face.
Hi Get the camera out of Abbie’s face.
Yes, Abbie should have developmentally appropriate chores, but it’s clear y’all are teaching her stuff hoping one day y’all don’t have to get off your 600 lb butts.
Shave your face.
Do you really think that Abbie knows what it means when you say “ It’ll be good for you”?
Yeah Priscilla that’s what you need to eat after a bariatrjc surgery?
At your size Asa, any walking can elevate your blood pressure.
Those “rolls” look like KFC biscuits.
LET THE 18 year OLD BE.

END OF VIDEO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why force her to swim? If she understood what he was saying and she said no....why make her do it? She was content, let her be. Seems he just wanted to bug Summer while she was in the pool alone.
They forced her to swim so she would get some exercise on the vlog to look good...like he cares, and so she doesn't have to take a shower. Thummer has long pants on in the pool because she is too lazy to do her laundry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Notes from vlog ( as I see it happen)
Listen to the teacher Asa
Cilla it’s clear your cooking with Abbie for the video.
EAT YOUR DAMN LEFTOVERS. Abbie isn’t a garbage disposal.
SHAVE YOUR FACE ASA
The problem with those cards is that your not consistent.
Your almost 40, lose the scooter squad shirt.
Shave your damn face.
Hi Get the camera out of Abbie’s face.
Yes, Abbie should have developmentally appropriate chores, but it’s clear y’all are teaching her stuff hoping one day y’all don’t have to get off your 600 lb butts.
Shave your face.
Do you really think that Abbie knows what it means when you say “ It’ll be good for you”?
Yeah Priscilla that’s what you need to eat after a bariatrjc surgery?
At your size Asa, any walking can elevate your blood pressure.
Those “rolls” look like KFC biscuits.
LET THE 18 year OLD BE.

END OF VIDEO
May I add troll man pushing amazon products. Anything to make a buck.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This "#autismprincess ", tit is really starting to piss me off. That tit has got to stop. They are glorifying something that she dosen't even have. (In my opinion) I'm not saying autism is bad but, it's not something that should be glorified. If I were to call my kid something like that she would jump my ass! I'm a good mind to get on there and ask her who she is talking about bc, it sure ain't Abigail. It's like they are trying to put Abigail on some sort of pedestal above others that DO have autism. She is no better than anyone else with her condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
P smirked in yesterday’s vlog when he said he’s going to start full on exercising the next morning. So that means he went for a run this am? (Is that why he looked like a puffer fish?...Because he didn’t).

When she was serving up his cheesy buttery potatoes(?) in today’s vlog she looked pissed at more exercise talk. It’s funny to watch someone who is so bitchy about her MLM, yet so food addicted, get so triggered.

I saw that old vlog posted here where she was feeding everyone loads of sodium & fats for game day. It’s ok to have 1-2 options, then healthier stuff, but she’s just a hardcore jar of cheese whiz or her canned cheese & crackers. All the fats from years past are still in her cells.

Dinner time tonite was even hefty. She had the butter stick left out. Corn is a sugar carb, is it not? So why add buttery biscuits? Blech! I also think she hides in the kitchen to get away from Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
P smirked in yesterday’s vlog when he said he’s going to start full on exercising the next morning. So that means he went for a run this am? (Is that why he looked like a puffer fish?...Because he didn’t).

When she was serving up his cheesy buttery potatoes(?) in today’s vlog she looked pissed at more exercise talk. It’s funny to watch someone who is so bitchy about her MLM, yet so food addicted, get so triggered.

I saw that old vlog posted here where she was feeding everyone loads of sodium & fats for game day. It’s ok to have 1-2 options, then healthier stuff, but she’s just a hardcore jar of cheese whiz or her canned cheese & crackers. All the fats from years past are still in her cells.

Dinner time tonite was even hefty. She had the butter stick left out. Corn is a sugar carb, is it not? So why add buttery biscuits? Blech! I also think she hides in the kitchen to get away from Abbie.
Just got a notifacation LM is on and she "needs you". Run, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.