Fathering Autism #16 Weenus for her. Moobs for him. Spanx for both. See? We're thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason, rocket queen is on my ignored list, and I don’t think I did or say anything to piss you off, could it be cause I’m a kiwi (πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ) or did I bump something?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
See?
We're thin!!
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Wearing our spanx
Looking all thin
We ain't pullin pranx
We just tuckin it in
Boogers in the baked goods
It's a party all the time
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’
Im stuck.
Help.
πŸ˜€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
See?
We're thin!!
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Wearing our spanx
Looking all thin
We ain't pullin pranx
We just tuckin it in
Im stuck.
Help.
πŸ˜€
this is worth a round of applause
🀩🀩🀩

Okay I was thinking about Assa's moobs.
Sometimes in the vlogs you can only see part of a person...you know like just the moobs and big stomach but not the head. Well, lotsa times I wasnt sure if it was P or Assa. And I guess since the revelation of P's back boobs...it could even be her back, i guess.

So did we ever hear what their big announcement was?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
this is worth a round of applause
🀩🀩🀩

Okay I was thinking about Assa's moobs.
Sometimes in the vlogs you can only see part of a person...you know like just the moobs and big stomach but not the head. Well, lotsa times I wasnt sure if it was P or Assa. And I guess since the revelation of P's back boobs...it could even be her back, i guess.

So did we ever hear what their big announcement was?
I don't think they've made the announcement yet.

Reactions: 5
I was almost crying laughing when P was trying to be serious with Abbie with the coin exercise, telling Abbie in a snotty tone of voice that she didn't think Abbie was really trying, she was just guessing until P said it was right -- with that ridiculous palm tree hair! It was like a muppet or one of the who's from whoville trying to be taken seriously! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For some reason, rocket queen is on my ignored list, and I don’t think I did or say anything to piss you off, could it be cause I’m a kiwi (πŸ‡³πŸ‡Ώ) or did I bump something?
What kind of announcement? I thought I caught up, but must have missed something.
Click bait.

Tacky Tourist Day. I actually like Abbie's dress.

View attachment 110822
Isaiah must only have one pair of shorts.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
See?
We're thin!!
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Wearing our spanx
Looking all thin
We ain't pullin pranx
We just tuckin it in
Im stuck.
Help.
πŸ˜€
Hey sweet girl
Can you pick me up a dime?

Could be next two lines?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Abbie doesn’t want to lift her arms because people tickle her all the time πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈβ˜Ή

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve never seen a palm tree that looks anything like that. Assa acted like he tried to out do her again.

Anyone notice how Silly wore the low energy shirt the day after their lil pool time goof around vlog, as if life is really that hard.

And yes, I screenshot the pic of Assa at that sec because he looked triggered. Then made it my 1st ever profile pic here.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’ve never seen a palm tree that looks anything like that. Assa acted like he tried to out do her again.

Anyone notice how Silly wore the low energy shirt the day after their lil pool time goof around vlog, as if life is really that hard.

And yes, I screenshot the pic of Assa at that sec because he looked triggered. Then made it my 1st ever profile pic here.
Poor Cilla is just under soooooo much stress, didn't you know? The store only let her get TWO bottles of wine instead of six! Ugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Pork chops,Mac & cheese, Rolls, Butter, and what looked like a pan of greasy green beans

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Abbie will never know what coins are what. I don't understand trying to get her to do that activity. also asshat trying to say they were going to set up things for her to do "independently" that girl cannot do anything independently. She needs 24/7 supervising. I wouldn't even say she can eat independently because she shovels food into her mouth and is a huge risk for choking. The only thing she can do independently is steal food. Also I get more out of the relationship with my dog than summer gets from abby. I don't see how she could be a friend, let alone a best friend. my dog can sit on the couch and watch tv with me just like abby. He will also never steal my food, even my puppy doesn't steal food! And he doesn't pick his nose constantly or have accidents in the house. Call me awful for comparing my dogs to a disabled child. I don't care. I've spent a ton of time around autistic kids, if they act like assholes I'm gonna call them an asshole. They need discipline and parenting just as much, if not more than, NT kids

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.