Fathering Autism #16 Weenus for her. Moobs for him. Spanx for both. See? We're thin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok. I’m new here and have been lurking for maybe a week now. I’m watching their videos in order from start to finish as reference to my knowledge of the “masssquad” life. Sorry ahead ahead of time that this isn’t on topic, I haven’t read this thread yet.

I just needed to say that Abbie is a spoiled, rude little witch. I don’t care if you think it’s wrong of me to say that, it’s the truth. She absolutely knows what she is doing and I’m just fed up with it. It’s to the point that I’m actually thankful when life comes back at her hard and she doesn’t get her way.

Without context I know this sounds harsh, but it’s the little everyday interactions she has with people that sparked these feelings. I will site the episode named “ Autistic Surfers Wipeout!! ... and smile “. Posted April 9th, 2019. Starting specifically at 8:36 of the episode.

I have tons of other opinions and thoughts about this family, some good, and some bad. I just, for whatever reason, chose this as my jumping off point into discussion on this forum with you all.
Thank you for your patience through that venting session.

#endrant

Reactions: 13
Pork chops,Mac & cheese, Rolls, Butter, and what looked like a pan of greasy green beans
Did Priscilla eat it too? I noticed she had whatever else was having in one of the other vlogs. It's like someone has to tell her she doesn't have to eat what everyone else is having. Why not a nice salad or something?

Reactions: 15
Abbie will never know what coins are what. I don't understand trying to get her to do that activity. also asshat trying to say they were going to set up things for her to do "independently" that girl cannot do anything independently. She needs 24/7 supervising. I wouldn't even say she can eat independently because she shovels food into her mouth and is a huge risk for choking. The only thing she can do independently is steal food. Also I get more out of the relationship with my dog than summer gets from abby. I don't see how she could be a friend, let alone a best friend. my dog can sit on the couch and watch tv with me just like abby. He will also never steal my food, even my puppy doesn't steal food! And he doesn't pick his nose constantly or have accidents in the house. Call me awful for comparing my dogs to a disabled child. I don't care. I've spent a ton of time around autistic kids, if they act like assholes I'm gonna call them an asshole. They need discipline and parenting just as much, if not more than, NT kids
I wholeheartedly agree. Perfect follow up or precursor to my post.

Reactions: 7
Pork chops,Mac & cheese, Rolls, Butter, and what looked like a pan of greasy green beans
Wearing our spanx
Looking all thin
We ain't pullin pranx
We just tuckin it in
Boogers in the baked goods
It's a party all the time
Hey sweet girl
Can you pick up a dime
Pork chops,Mac & cheese, Rolls & Butter,
Greasy green beans all in a pan
Where's the dog. Where's your motha.
The gluttonous festival is about to begin
At 11pm we'll do it again.
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Keep it going.
😀😀😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Wearing our spanx
Looking all thin
We ain't pullin pranx
We just tuckin it in
Hey sweet girl
Can you pick up a dime
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Keep it going.
😀😀😀
As I was reading it, I realized I was turning it into a rap. Maybe P will make a Tik Tok with it! Lol

Ten in the morning lets rise and shine,
Gotta earn a buck its vloggin time!
Mornin' school with Abbie but shes not in the mood-
P's in the kitchen makin love to her food.
Isaiah and the cat still hidin in his room
Summer and her camel toe will join us at noon.

Thats my rap. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Idk..??? I didnt know we could ignore anyone!
Oh yes. I have 2 on ignore. It's unfortunate that anyone would even need to use it on a gossip site but, there are always going to be "those" type of folks.

Abbie will never know what coins are what. I don't understand trying to get her to do that activity. also asshat trying to say they were going to set up things for her to do "independently" that girl cannot do anything independently. She needs 24/7 supervising. I wouldn't even say she can eat independently because she shovels food into her mouth and is a huge risk for choking. The only thing she can do independently is steal food. Also I get more out of the relationship with my dog than summer gets from abby. I don't see how she could be a friend, let alone a best friend. my dog can sit on the couch and watch tv with me just like abby. He will also never steal my food, even my puppy doesn't steal food! And he doesn't pick his nose constantly or have accidents in the house. Call me awful for comparing my dogs to a disabled child. I don't care. I've spent a ton of time around autistic kids, if they act like assholes I'm gonna call them an asshole. They need discipline and parenting just as much, if not more than, NT kids
She sure can bully folks with no problem as well.

Reactions: 13
Wearing our spanx
Looking all thin
We ain't pullin pranx
We just tuckin it in
Hey sweet girl
Can you pick up a dime
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Keep it going.
😀😀😀
I LOVE IT 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I knew they’d eventually get exercise equipment (or in their case, out) but I didn’t think it would only be about a week after I gave suggestions. We’re getting ready to get our $1200 Sole treadmill dusted off. No one wants to circle the neighborhood anymore. It gets old. It’s also nicer to just escape into a TV show while walking. The incline & give to the treadmill itself are so important though. It really makes a huge difference, especially when jogging. I hope they have a good safety clip & that Abbie will walk wearing athletic shoes. Maybe as she ages she’ll prefer it to rocking on the couch.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! Abbie was actually having fun!! Nothing was forced and she never got angry...she was having a blast.

It’s not often we actually see her smile and enjoy the activities she’s participating in. This was time well spent for her, versus helping to cook or doing laundry.

She also loved the stuffed rabbit that sings. She was carrying it around and had it on the couch with her. It made her smile, it made her happy and it’s actually nice to see her enjoying something, because other than stealing food or rocking, it doesn’t seem like she enjoys a lot of anything. 😕

I actually enjoyed watching this part of the video because it gives me a little hope for her. If they would just take the time to engage her for who she is, more often.

FD17A31A-4B67-404A-BE88-7AB87FF33917.jpeg
8B16809B-98D8-48EB-A2F3-53627CD6AD56.jpeg

I knew they’d eventually get exercise equipment (or in their case, out) but I didn’t think it would only be about a week after I gave suggestions.
😂😂
He said he used to keep it under the desk and would walk on it while using the computer 🤷🏻‍♀️ but then he got too dizzy 🥴🥴trying to walk and look at the computer screen at the same time🤦🏻‍♀️😂😂

What a lame excuse😂😂😂
You totally get the credit for suggesting it! 🤣🤪🤩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Morning everyone. Just had to catch up on the last thread, you have all been busy.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow! Abbie was actually having fun!! Nothing was forced and she never got angry...she was having a blast.

It’s not often we actually see her smile and enjoy the activities she’s participating in. This was time well spent for her, versus helping to cook or doing laundry.

She also loved the stuffed rabbit that sings. She was carrying it around and had it on the couch with her. It made her smile, it made her happy and it’s actually nice to see her enjoying something, because other than stealing food or rocking, it doesn’t seem like she enjoys a lot of anything. 😕

I actually enjoyed watching this part of the video because it gives me a little hope for her. If they would just take the time to engage her for who she is, more often.

View attachment 110843View attachment 110844
I noticed that, too. Abbie seemed genuinely happy! It's such a nice change of pace to see that! Despite P's protesting, we can clearly see that Abbie loves sensory items and activities. I think she was also happy because hey, Dad is actually spending 1 on 1 time and engaging w. her in something that is fun!
On another note, with the coin exercise, I think if nothing else it's good for practicing and maintaining her dexterity and fine motor skills. The more she does it, the more she'll get better at it - hopefully. It'll also work to prevent her from losing the motor skills she currently has.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This needs a caption...
2F12AFD0-4173-4A8C-9695-1C333C1B94E0.jpeg

I noticed that, too. Abbie seemed genuinely happy! It's such a nice change of pace to see that! Despite P's protesting, we can clearly see that Abbie loves sensory items and activities. I think she was also happy because hey, Dad is actually spending 1 on 1 time and engaging w. her in something that is fun!
On another note, with the coin exercise, I think if nothing else it's good for practicing and maintaining her dexterity and fine motor skills. The more she does it, the more she'll get better at it - hopefully. It'll also work to prevent her from losing the motor skills she currently has.
YES‼ I agree with everything you said. This is like one of the rare times I came away from watching the Vlog actually happy and smiling, versus making fun of them. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I was super impressed with Abbie today, she was pretty engaging, less hyper, sat longer without running off, a few times I was thinking “she’s in there, she just needs to come out”

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.