Fathering Autism #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like it's in a right mess with three open threads! Please do report when a new thread is created so the old one is closed

What there a thread name?

Reactions: 5
Had to stop watching the vlog to comment.....telling someone when they are," all done", is inappropriate and should be stopped quick. It's another one of those obnoxious behaviors that they are allowing. Just now, Abigail came pretty close to freaking out bc, she was telling Asa he was ,"all done", with whatever he was doing. God these ppl are gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I just started watching. She’s a got damn walking purge siren. Holy tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have a virtual seder (for Passover) on Zoom tonight so I will be watching later...can’t wait to read your reactions!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Damn the no video games during the week rule for an 18+ year old is so fkn crazy to me its damn embarrassing to admit poor Isiah...especially in quarantine....idk what my daughter who is 14 would do without her switch,.mind you she does her online work first but i would never deny her her video games during the week...smh

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Watching the new one...I know ya'll waiting for my review.

Abbie screaming and P tells her, "we love hearing your voice". Then Asa tells her to go upstairs to yell!

P claims she was doing laps in the pool. :ROFLMAO: C'mon Asa film that will ya?

Priscilla giving parents advice on just doin' the best you can. Asa says just the fact you are worried about homeschooling shows you care. His fans need their expert advice for sure.

As if Summer couldn't get any weirder....you just see her hiding in the corner. Creepy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
[QUOTE="PhartBlossom,

As if Summer couldn't get any weirder....you just see her hiding in the corner. Creepy.
[/QUOTE]
she has gotten quieter? or is it just me?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why are they letting her yell so much downstairs? And do something with her damn hair. She looks feral.

abbie hair.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They always look at each other and say “right?” when they’re trying to validate their BS lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.