Fathering Autism #137 Honking, Flailing, Pull Up Full of Poo, On the Floor Squeezing as Becca Says I Do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so sad and uncomfortable. Looks like she's developed a fear of cameras as she doesn't always look directly at them and her facial expressions often scream "DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!"
@ABAPQueen1995
If only it were that simple. Abbie does not have the wherewithal to know what a camera is or does, nor could she ever formulate the thought "Don't take my picture" or fear one for that matter. :confused:Sadly she cannot and will never think like you or any of us do on this forum. She has the body of a 17-year-old but her mind is that of a toddler. I only wish her parents would respect her mental age and allow her to simply be who she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Now he’s talking about A Dayhab program but he says most likely she won’t qualify b/c of the severity of her disabilities. How about she is feral and not potty trained??
Told ya!!

I said he's in a hurry for her to learn things because they have plans to place her somewhere. Possibly days but I'm thinking they're just going to put her in residential care soon. They're just getting the humpers accustomed to it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Or at least provide several meals. I know they don't live close to one another. But yeah, they suck.
Dancing? Kind of…Swaying the upper body slightly with redwoods deeply rooted to the floor.
Walking? Not likely.
Drunk? Most definitely.
😎

Yes…Yes she is.
Case in point. Her FB Live from last night. That smudge proof mascara that she claims Slimes make up remover is the only thing that will take it off is smeared all over the place. She has scratched one of her barnacles to the point of it being a red, hot sore on the side of her face. Begging people to hit up her DM’s with #skincare, so she can give them a consultation. SHE is giving skincare CONSULTATIONS!🤣
As if that was not enough, this hooker ends by saying she gets such joy from people supporting her family. I mean, really???
View attachment 1622815View attachment 1622816View attachment 1622819
Or at least provide several meals. I know they don't live close to one another. But yeah, they suck.
Right?! I mean hey were there in a hop skip & jump when Everett was born despite them asking for privacy,and inspite of the pandemic lockdown unmasked AND Abbie in tow! Neither couldn’t care less, and the snotty reply from PigCilla proves it

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Okie dokie! Shall we continue to discuss the news we have been waiting for over on a new thread? You guyth have spoken! ❤❤❤@renwick has won the vote! ❤
7968EFDB-9652-4E05-BFEF-D7A0E8821A9D.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@ABAPQueen1995
If only it were that simple. Abbie does not have the wherewithal to know what a camera is or does, nor could she ever formulate the thought "Don't take my picture" or fear one for that matter. :confused:Sadly she cannot and will never think like you or any of us do on this forum. She has the body of a 17-year-old but her mind is that of a toddler. I only wish her parents would respect her mental age and allow her to simply be who she is.
I agree that Abbie does not know what a camera is etc. But I do think she notices that Asshat behaves differently when he's carrying it around and when he sets it up in front of her. I think she has come to associate certain behaviors from him when the camera is out. So, while I agree that it's not a matter of 'don't take my picture', I think it does cause her stress at times for other reasons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
John works from home and Lauren has a vlog.
Did John go back to work (even if remotely) I know he had an out of the home job which I guess was a pretty good job but he quit to stay home and vlog a while back

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Mutual…yet it sent them into a bit of a panic. 🤔 They can’t even keep their story straight in one vlog…just a snippet of their day. LIARS!
I expect to see Ass’ lesson plans go about as they did with the velcro schedule in the tin can. They have zero consistency in their own lives, it is ridiculous to think they can provide any type of reliability for their daughter.
So he gets the money that the teacher would get?

Reactions: 8
Not an important note but I cringe whenever I see places in their videos that I frequent or frequent the places across the street. Yuck, makes me want to move out of Jacksonville....SheSo.SporttFL9....say it isn't so...you live there really?
The latest video, I laughed, I yelled, I swore. When BigP said it tugged at her mom heart I about spewed my cheez its. More phoney BS, are there really enough humpers left that really believe this crap fatboy babbles on about?
Yes I really live in Jacksonville lol unlike Big P and Big A I’ve been here my whole young life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t, nor will I ever, consider vlogging a job. I wasn’t aware John worked from home. When did this start? I just remember him quitting his government job and I don’t remember him getting a new one. I seem to remember them applying for a loan to buy the house, but were denied because they didnt have a job that has a steady income
Pisses me off when people put videos on YouTube and call it a job,I dunno about the Brazee’s but the massives have a frickin patreon for every member of the family including Abbie,that’s funded by by everyone else,that’s not a job that’s leeching

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
LMFAO! That is quite enough out of you! 🤣🤣🤣 To the naughty corner you go. Quickly‼ Atha will be patiently waiting there for you. I believe he mentioned you needing a muff puffing.🤣🤣🤣
Beaver curd!!!!!!
If that is not some of the nastiest tit.......
😀
I’m dead. 😂 I know, I asked for it 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have a question....who is Lauren to the Massives? I tried to go back and figure it out but can't find anything. I just am very far behind in posts.
People they met from surfers for autism I think,might be YouTube can’t remember

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.