Fathering Autism #12 Evangelist vlogger, quarantine is uncool, oops Abbies again in the pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... And even when she made known these things,the know it all basically balked at what she was doing.
He doesn’t like anyone telling him what to do,not any time,any where. If this all disappears soon,he will be a nobody again. Abbie was his ticket to being his own boss,setting all his own rules,etc. and he took full advantage of the situation and of her.
Yes, Asa always controlling, lying, manipulating, building himself up, pushing others down, ego maniac....a textbook narcissist.

Let's look at a few Maassisms:

-Abbie's yelling stim is ongoing, Asa: We need to find a way to get it under control, let's send her to her room to do it.
- Also Asa: "Telling someone not to stim is like telling them not to breath- stimming shouldn't be controlled" (Playlist trip in Cali with the Wee's)
- Vlogs: Abbie tries to steal food at Thanksgiving -Asa swats her hand and tells her no. Abbie has been sent to her room as punishment in atleast 2 vlogs in the new house ( see "Arguing with Autistic daughter," there is also one she is in thumbnail on the stairs wearing Batman shirt)
- New narrative Asa"we don't punish/discipline our daughter....life is too short"
- Asa: "Abbie is never really aggressive"
- Vlogs : Abbie violently attacking Mom pulling her hair, throwing canned goods in car at driver while driving, kicks Mom while driving, slapped Mom in the face, gnaws her own arm in frustration until bruised and skin broken, wrestles brother and instigates fighting with him(play or otherwise).

Asa why not out yourself as a narcissist like you outed Isaiah's anxiety issues. By the way, do you ever get his consent for what you leave in the vlogs about him? Why do I doubt it 🧐 .

@Sam-I-Am
I am still catching up on the previous thread. I want to comment about your post about Abbie talking or babbling at a young age.

They did a video about the first signs that she had Autism and they have talked about her diagnosis and how they responded to it, which was mostly talk about grief and anger. I feel like if she had spoken or made any baby sounds they should have mentioned it, but I don't recall seeing that they did.

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience with your amazing children. You are a hero with a strong resilient soul. I wish you all the best in life 🤩

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve read Asa’s comments when fans remark that Abbie said “No” or “Mom”, etc - that Abbie has never spoken a word. She just makes sounds. In fact in one his responses he was quite indigent and said he would know if she spoke and as a parent of a non-verbal child, it is hurtful to read those comments. This was a few months ago.

Reactions: 17
I am not sure why Kaitlin is vloging. Her son is totally out of control. I posted a note about how he wants candy. If she does not give him candy he gets wild. If she gives him candy it makes him wild. I wonder how the son reacts with his grandfather or the boyfriend? He is wild and does not listen to her. She has a long hard future ahead of her. She is constantly trying to out think him. Also correction is not always the same as discipline. This applies to Abbie as well.

Reactions: 18
Still catching up

Another Maassism:
-Fan$: Why not just take Abbie in car rides around the block or in golf cart? Asa: actually that won't work, she actually wants to go places not just ride around in the car.
- Vlogs: tons of footage of them taking her around the neighborhood for rides at the old house in the old golf cart with her smiling happily.

Asa, even if the crazies can't see you...we do and you look like a fool 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve read Asa’s comments when fans remark that Abbie said “No” or “Mom”, etc - that Abbie has never spoken a word. She just makes sounds. In fact in one his responses he was quite indigent and said he would know if she spoke and as a parent of a non-verbal child, it is hurtful to read those comments. This was a few months ago.
As Babies, you don’t make immediate words.. You babble, learning to correct tone and sounds, testing your vocal cords and how to control them... It was one of the reasons I asked about Abbie babbling because I am wondering if they actually worked with her during her babbling or just let her go on and scream... Our daughter around 12 months wasn’t making words, so we sat with a speech therapist (only 1 visit because we weren’t rich, didn’t qualify for aid, worked opposite shifts and I went to college)... But, inbetween all that, we did the work the Speech therapist suggested. We taught her to control her voice, used voice suppressions, learning to hold her hand over her mouth to make different sounds, etc... It has been a long time since we did it, so forgive me that I don’t remember it all but there was a lot of work, and we sat down for 10 mins, 4-6 times a day, going over pages and pages. I would stay up reading this huge book that our Speech Therapist gave me, and used it to the maximum. Again though, she did regress at 2 years old.. I remember when people would tell me that they thought she was saying something, when she first started talking again and I was elated that she may have said a word... Maybe that is why I don’t get Asa and P’s tone, when they get mad and upset, that other people hear her vocalizing words... I think they want to show how she is “so severe” in Autism and if she was to start speaking, that would change their dialogue?

@10fingers10toes
Thank you... Trust me, it is a long and very hard road and I don’t take all the credit. We have had multiple therapist and teachers to get our kids to where they are today. I will say though, I am a Mom that will never give up... Also, some of my response above is for you too...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Abbie is going to struggle so much when she goes back to school. I don’t know what honestly goes on at these people’s house but they don’t give to craps about her school usually.

Reactions: 14
Thats because Asa thinks he knows everything. I have heard her say no many times while shaking her head no. Sometimes it almost seems like he never wants her to progress any further than she is now. it almost seems like the if she stays how she is now he can continue to make money off of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wish I were skilled in video editing. Because a really neat thing to do would be to take cuts of the lies they tell from all of their vlogs and put them together into one video.
Use their own words to show the lies and contradictions.
The finished product could be out there for sponsors, leghumpers and anyone else to see.
It would be very time consuming and would take a little detective work finding some of the stuff but the final result - well worth it.
IMO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Thats because Asa thinks he knows everything. I have heard her say no many times while shaking her head no. Sometimes it almost seems like he never wants her to progress any further than she is now. it almost seems like the if she stays how she is now he can continue to make money off of her.
Exactly! It also shows progression and movement forward, which would lessen her “severity” of Autism... She could be reclassified into moderate and guess what, that doesn’t have the same ring to it, as severe does...
Again, what I said, if someone told me that my daughter, completely non-verbal at 3 years old, said no, go, stop, Mom or Dad, or literally any word, I would be so elated and working so hard to get it repeated and work to use it appropriately and when needed... I would literally throw a party too!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
.. I remember when people would tell me that they thought she was saying something, when she first started talking again and I was elated that she may have said a word... Maybe that is why I don’t get Asa and P’s tone, when they get mad and upset, that other people hear her vocalizing words... I think they want to show how she is “so severe” in Autism and if she was to start speaking, that would change their dialogue?
Thank you, you seem like a reasonable, grounded and mature individual. As for those Fathering Autism folk..... I just keep saying, they need therapy. Every useful, sincere suggestion from anyone (JSA, commenters, therapist, family, friends), they just become extremely defensive, lie, deflect or make up some excuse that seems either arrogant or playing the victim.

How people still follow them is a mystery :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I am not sure why Kaitlin is vloging. Her son is totally out of control. I posted a note about how he wants candy. If she does not give him candy he gets wild. If she gives him candy it makes him wild. I wonder how the son reacts with his grandfather or the boyfriend? He is wild and does not listen to her. She has a long hard future ahead of her. She is constantly trying to out think him. Also correction is not always the same as discipline. This applies to Abbie as well.

At least he is potty trained, right? I am just looking through her videos, haven't watched many. I did see one talking about dating. IMO...she should not be dating at all. She has a young disabled son and a job. No dating.

Reactions: 6
It almost a case of munchausen... AnP get attention and money from their daughters condition. So they don't want her to grow. They want to keep her the way she is, or worse, so they can keep getting attention, recognition, etc.

Not much different than doing the opposite with Isaiah. His success is their success. They deserve that attention. Its not Isaiahs accomplishments but theirs for being awesome parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It almost a case of munchausen... AnP get attention and money from their daughters condition. So they don't want her to grow. They want to keep her the way she is, or worse, so they can keep getting attention, recognition, etc.

Not much different than doing the opposite with Isaiah. His success is their success. They deserve that attention. Its not Isaiahs accomplishments but theirs for being awesome parents.
Interesting....yep...it does it appear that way. Never thought of it, but I think you are right.

Reactions: 10
Times they are tough,the squeeze in now on

What happens when all the monies are gone

Will you trade in the family for a pulpit to preach

Hoping more suckers you will reach?

We are all weary from self isolation and quarantines

But you act more bothered than most it seems

You’ve bitched about closings,of people and more

Yet you continue to go out to the stores

You thought you were smart,on Social media you relied

But pandemic took hold,sponsors right now have said bye bye

A real job for you you couldn’t quite hack

Can’t take bosses being on your back

So hopefully soon your vlogs will end

On Ps makeup biz you’ll have to depend

That’s makes her breadwinner and queen of the land

How much of that will you be able to stand?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Good point, and about them not wanting her to grow, it is quite literal as well. Wasn't it just recently that they were actually excited to announce that Abbie barely grew in height? Which is a ridiculous thing to celebrate seeing that her diet, lifestyle and genes are not going to help her maintain a manageable weight!! Prisilly is not tall and yet..... If that is what the future holds for Abbie, how is being short something to get excited about??

They want her to remain their short and cute little severely " "autistic" princess in pigtails.....cha ching🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cute is a factor for sure, but they also know the bigger she gets the harder it will be to physically control her. Imagine Abbie taller and heavier at 30, and them at 50 trying to stop a meltdown.

Reactions: 14
Self Righteous old witch warning:

I know this thread is about FA...but man...I cannot with that Kaitlin chick. Ok...so from her vlog on March 20, she is going back to work as a nurse. She is staying at her parents so they can watch her kid. Kaitlin's mother is out of state visiting HER mother. Kaitlin and the grandpa took the kid to Publix, Panera, Moe's and McDonalds all in the same time frame. Is it just me or what the duck? Why as a nurse does she not know to STAY HOME? I'm just floored.

Cute is a factor for sure, but they also know the bigger she gets the harder it will be to physically control her. Imagine Abbie taller and heavier at 30, and them at 50 trying to stop a meltdown.

They cannot chase her if she runs now or probably ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So I did some figuring last night related to C19 and how it’s transmitted, etc because I curious like that lol......and why some places seem to literally be a hotbed of it. I compared our city, Jacksonville, FL to the major one in the US right now, New York City. Our city is approx. 875 miles size wise with a population of approx 900,000 whereas New York City is a little of 300 miles size with a population of approx 8.6M. Meaning New York City is less than half the size of Jax with approximately 10 times the number of people. What did all this show me?😂 That the more people crammed into a space the quicker and faster it spreads, which is why so many metropolitan areas are having such a large problem. So Basically I didn’t learn anything completely new but it allowed me to understand why we aren’t seeing a lot of the same issues other large cities are seeing.....yes it’s here but it’s not spreading as quickly/easily because we are so spread out. That was totally off topic, but A&P acting so nonchalant about this whole thing had me curious if it had something to do with where we are and how it’s affecting our city versus what other areas are dealing with.

Reactions: 10
So I did some figuring last night related to C19 and how it’s transmitted, etc because I curious like that lol......and why some places seem to literally be a hotbed of it. I compared our city, Jacksonville, FL to the major one in the US right now, New York City. Our city is approx. 875 miles size wise with a population of approx 900,000 whereas New York City is a little of 300 miles size with a population of approx 8.6M. Meaning New York City is less than half the size of Jax with approximately 10 times the number of people. What did all this show me?😂 That the more people crammed into a space the quicker and faster it spreads, which is why so many metropolitan areas are having such a large problem. So Basically I didn’t learn anything completely new but it allowed me to understand why we aren’t seeing a lot of the same issues other large cities are seeing.....yes it’s here but it’s not spreading as quickly/easily because we are so spread out. That was totally off topic, but A&P acting so nonchalant about this whole thing had me curious if it had something to do with where we are and how it’s affecting our city versus what other areas are dealing with.
I'm in a fairly small town and we are all still taking the stay at home thing very seriously. I am proud of my people here. There have been 4 cases in our county so far and people are staying home, they just are. Main street is like a ghost town. Beach access has been closed now for almost 2 weeks.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.