Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoa...I just thought of something.
The scuba boat poop blow-out.
One can assume she had a pull up on right? I realize pull ups and diapers can still "leak" but if she had one on, how the hell did she poop all over the boat?!
Projectile diarrhea

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe already mentioned, but the MEDS she’s on is another reason to gate & lock the pool up. She could deal w/ a whole host of side effects that could affect her mentally & physically. Plus, she’s always looking around like she’s seeing things/hallucinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don't want to annoy any one but we need to start a new thread, like now. lol.
so far we have two new thread names.
Anyone got any other ideas??

the two we have so far are:

“ FA- steaks and drinks, how many can the vlog evangelist fool”
My lil suggestion is
"A$A's a total fail at homeschool, Abbie keeps jumping in the pool"
Everyone, feel free to edit or re-word my suggestion... lol

Reactions: 8
Did you all see Kaetlyn and Kaedel .. where he ran away naked in the middle of the night..ended up down the street...
That is actually one of the reasons why I don't watch her channel. I saw a few vlogs months ago and her son doesn't seem to like to wear clothes. She keeps him in shorts at home on camera but I just feel uncomfortable like their time should be left private and off camera. When I get home from work and done with all the errands and what not, I would just want to kick off my shoes, get comfy and hangout with my family, not start a "vlog" for YT, they even dragged the poor lady to that Playlist nonsense without her kid:rolleyes:

She is a nurse and I respect her, but these families trying to jump on the YT bandwagon like FA is just sad to me. Okay, you have a beautiful special needs child that you adore, no need to showcase that to the world. Especially being a single working Mom with a stressful job and life, why not just enjoy the rest of the time that you have with him while at home without a camera on him. It is just so weird to me that families are doing this, maybe the money seems good but I would rather have a simple home life without all the extra drama fakery of trying to have a "YouTube lifestyle". Nothing about the FA life seems glamorous to me, and where is the "awareness", more like AUTI$M AWARENE$$

Just my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The little boy is so cute! There is a girl Abbie’s age (dark hair) who seems similar in development, but this girl is mentally present, having fun, & not super anxious & ADHD like Ab would be.

That is actually one of the reasons why I don't watch her channel. I saw a few vlogs months ago and her son doesn't seem to like to wear clothes. She keeps him in shorts at home on camera but I just feel uncomfortable like their time should be left private and off camera. When I get home from work and done with all the errands and what not, I would just want to kick off my shoes, get comfy and hangout with my family, not start a "vlog" for YT, they even dragged the poor lady to that Playlist nonsense without her kid:rolleyes:

She is a nurse and I respect her, but these families trying to jump on the YT bandwagon like FA is just sad to me. Okay, you have a beautiful special needs child that you adore, no need to showcase that to the world. Especially being a single working Mom with a stressful job and life, why not just enjoy the rest of the time that you have with him while at home without a camera on him. It is just so weird to me that families are doing this, maybe the money seems good but I would rather have a simple home life without all the extra drama fakery of trying to have a "YouTube lifestyle". Nothing about the FA life seems glamorous to me, and where is the "awareness", more like AUTI$M AWARENE$$

Just my opinion
I actually just saw this video. When she said she wasn’t sure if she was going to post it, I was thinking YEAH RIGHT. Then just watch how quickly she went right to work, talking to the camera. She likely couldn’t wait to discuss it. Her story sounds terrifying & it seems like she might eventually find that placing him somewhere years down the road is safer, unless she can find herself a line-backer boyfriend. Thankfully, the ppl who decide to profit off of their child is few & far between. They are the scum of the earth though.

No improvement in 5 yrs!?!? Why don’t they have a keyboard & exercise trampoline for her at home? I rem seeing one on patio, but it was nvr set up for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's pretty obvious that they want her to jump in. They probably taught her to do it from the start. Even if not they encourage it by laughing and positively reinforcing it.

Look to me he put Ab inside. Probably already told Isaiah to tell her to run out and jump in so he could record it. Also cue his chance to explain why he is right and how it will not become an issue later. Which is stupid of course she is going to keep jumping in when ever she can. Which will be even worse in winter. Or if they have a cover on for some reason. Even with them right there they couldn't get her untangled and out fast enough.

I guess they had to teach her to be naughty and bad because they are out of things to vlog. People can only take so much of P lack of actual cooking ability.
And let's not forget that Maverick got out during the roof replacement and almost drowned/smothered in the pool cover on Asa's watch. (If that actually happened and wasn't some fakery for the vlog :cautious:)

• Heart
  • Wow
Hmmm...

FA- steaks and drinks, how many can the vlog evangelist fool”
My lil suggestion is

Let’s see... since no one has made #12 yet....trying to work w/ other ideas...I’m terrible at this...

Only fools pay for pool days....

Sunny days, Assa prays....

Leghumpers....

Days of Our Pool....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow! Thank you for posting that, I’ve never seen it....her balance was pretty perfect, so how did she get worse as she grew, is this the way it is with autism or DD? she was so cute
That's what years of violent rocking and head banging does to a brain ...

• Heart
I did see this vlog. And to be honest it did not surprise me at all. The mom seems like a nice person but she has no control over that boy at all. Even when she is with him, he races ahead of her and it looks like he gets out of her sight sometimes. And he doesn’t listen or obey her. I’ve been thinking that he’s going to get hurt if this continues. She is a single mom and it seems like she doesn’t have the strength or energy to control him.
Exactly! Thank you.

Hmmm...

My lil suggestion is

Let’s see... since no one has made #12 yet....trying to work w/ other ideas...I’m terrible at this...

Leghumpers....

Days of Our Pool....
LOL I like Days of Our Pool!

Did she really say klunch on the margarita day? I’ll try to find it. // Just re-watched that clip. “MakeLunch” might sound ran together for maybe someone not in the US? Not sure. Some here claim it sounds like klunch, but I can’t hear it that way. She definitely acted stupid tipsy though, embarrassing her son again in front of his teacher, & she also sounded a bit jumbled when telling Assa on facetime that she was going to vlog. Something I noticed right away though was how quickly he got the camera off of her. She considered her jumbo ass to be good vlog footage, but he chose to film a bit of the IG footage, rather than waiting until Priss made a fool of herself for longer.

“Look at meee everyone!!!!”
3, 2, 1...he panned the camera AWAY from that tit! lol
Good grief :rolleyes:! This is why I can't watch anymore, I need quarantine from the CRINGE !!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hmmm...

My lil suggestion is

Leghumpers....

Days of Our Pool....
“Can’t believe they closed the park, our future’s looking stark and dark”??

I was actually trying to think of something with him being a preacher but I couldn’t. But this was the best I could do ☝

They "dont want to discipline her". That's why nobody can stand to be within a few feet of her for more than a min or two. That's why the public is scared to death of her. That's why she hurts folks. That's why she is really going to hurt someone one day or God forbid kill them. (Before anyone says," oh she wont kill anyone ", let me just remind you of the can throwing in the car while the big lady was driving and the attacking while driving.) These ppl are bleeping disgusting. I walked away from my phone for a second while the vlog was playing and I heard Abigail scream at the top of her lungs and I said ," oh my god, gross", out loud and then I heard Asa say," how cute!", and I just about puked.
The can throwing incident was so insane. I got anxiety watching Pig explain to A what had happened and the craziest part was that they were laughing about it. I mean, they drive around with a net thing to separate her from the front seats.

But they are not willing or seeing the need to discipline this girl ... they’ll just accommodate. Anyone notice how they’ve been saying that she needs a destination with the car rides. Hmmm I wonder if their weird plan of going on a ride with treats in hand to fool her backfired on them? I would love to see the “meltdown” footage of that. Oh but she went to DD today’s vlog because she just needed to go outside. These people are a joke, frauds and again, not sure what planet they reside in, but I’m totally with you - sadly Abbie is to the point where she can hurt people. Can’t believe they do the stupid cooking activities and have her use knives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Man, it is hard to think of really good new thread names.
Is anyone really that fussy about what we name it... or.. should we just go ahead and make a new thread with say, the first suggestion?

Reactions: 1
Wow! Thank you for posting that, I’ve never seen it....her balance was pretty perfect, so how did she get worse as she grew, is this the way it is with autism or DD? she was so cute
Look at the 2:10 mark. Priscilla looks none too happy to have being handed her her own daughter.

No, I have looked for a wake alarm and they do not have one... If they need to seek any sponsorship, it is with a Pool company that makes wave alarms... It needs to be alarmed every time they are done with the pool though and sadly, we know A&P lack consistency in doing anything and I could only imagine them not using it..
That would have been one of the first things I purchased when I moved in if I was them.

Reactions: 7
Hi i have so much to catch up on. The more i see of Abbie the more i feel that when her parents are gone the best place for her would not be in the family home with carers but in a home for adults with severe disabilities (a good one with sensory equipment, a pool, music therapy, speech therapy etc). Her care needs are too great and when her parents do try and teach her stuff she just does not retain the information due to her IDD.

Reactions: 9
Hi i have so much to catch up on. The more i see of Abbie the more i feel that when her parents are gone the best place for her would not be in the family home with carers but in a home for adults with severe disabilities (a good one with sensory equipment, a pool, music therapy, speech therapy etc). Her care needs are too great and when her parents do try and teach her stuff she just does not retain the information due to her IDD.

I think part of the reason she doesn't retain what they teach is they teach way above her level.. you have to walk before running. The other thing is lack of consistency.... so who really knows where she would have been?

On P's instagram story she has the vid of Abbie jumping in the pool with "too cute" on it...yea.. thats real cute to have your child disobey you like that in front of the world.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.