Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My Mom has an expression for that.."Eating High on the Hog"

Do you think Abbie knows the difference between prime rib and hamburger meat or pretzels?
Abbie was trying to eat leaves in one vlog, so I would say no, this kid knows no difference

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Here’s my whole thing.....they make enough money(or did up until all this mess) to live extremely comfortably. They are always patting themselves on the back about “Maass Squad Cares” and while I think what they do with backpacks is a good thing, NOW is the time for them to use some of their proceeds to help lift others up. They could do so much right now, send virtual gift cards to fans that are struggling so they can have groceries, supplies or a meal delivered. Pick some fans and send them a virtual amazon gift card or order needed supplies for them....heck even picking just one fan that’s struggling and ordering them groceries to be delivered. There are so, so many opportunities right now for them to really make a difference.....but all we’ve seen is poor pitiful them🤬
Like asking Summer if she could help kadale’s grandparents look after him, while Kaitlyn goes to work because she is an essential worker!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the info. 5-6 bedroom for less than $250k is cheap (well in comparison to where I live with risen rent cost).

It was a big mistake to buy a close to $600,000 home if they could have paid half the cost for the same thing.
They absolutely paid for the location....Riverside/Avondale(like I said before Jacksonville is HUGE land wise so people refer to areas of town) is the historic district. About 50% of the homes are extremely large(and cost a fortune) and fall under the Riverside Preservation Society. The society offers grants to homeowners that refurbish them while maintaining their historic integrity. Apparently their home does not fit the criteria for whatever reason, if it did that window pane that Abbie knocked out would have been replaced by a professional with experience in historic preservation. All of the really old/large homes were on a decent sized piece of property....when the depression hit people sold off parts of their property and now there are also a lot of 2 bedroom sears & Roebuck kit homes from that era crammed in between the huge historic homes. They could have had their dream home built within a mile or two of Riverside for less than half the price. It was def a “look at us and how much money we have” purchase.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They always eat heavy meals. Always big heavy meats & potatoes. Nothing ever like seafood or salads or soups.

Reactions: 16
My Mom has an expression for that.. "Eating high on the Hog"

Do you think Abbie knows the difference between prime rib and hamburger meat or pretzels?
Well considering she was eating pool leaves the other day I'd have to say that would be a hard no.

• Haha
Their latest video, it shows how unaware Assa is about EVERYTHING going on in the world. Because he really shouldn't have posted that video. Prime rib for dinner, you seriously showed that? When everyone is having a hard time finding proper food because of this. And the lounging beside the pool every day and having drinks? You're trash. Nothing but classless trash. I have family members who are considered essential workers, one putting their life on the line and we're also over here about to probably not have money and could mean bye-bye essential medicine. But no, you guys "are a struggling" Just screw this man and his disgusting narcissistic ass. I'm so angry I feel like I could get sick.

You have doctors and nurses out there having to make decisions they never thought they would be having to make, working none stop with zero to little sleep, putting their lives in danger and having zero equipment to properly protect themselves. But no, you guys "work hard". Go ahead and drink your pina colada and stuff your trashcan face you ass of a man. And because I'm so angry and petty right now, and over your narcissism, you're getting a B-cup Assa.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that was overcooked to be prime rib. Maybe Abby learned how to turn the temp up on the stove.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They absolutely paid for the location....Riverside/Avondale(like I said before Jacksonville is HUGE land wise so people refer to areas of town) is the historic district. About 50% of the homes are extremely large(and cost a fortune) and fall under the Riverside Preservation Society. The society offers grants to homeowners that refurbish them while maintaining their historic integrity. Apparently their home does not fit the criteria for whatever reason, if it did that window pane that Abbie knocked out would have been replaced by a professional with experience in historic preservation. All of the really old/large homes were on a decent sized piece of property....when the depression hit people sold off parts of their property and now there are also a lot of 2 bedroom sears & Roebuck kit homes from that era crammed in between the huge historic homes. They could have had their dream home built within a mile or two of Riverside for less than half the price. It was def a “look at us and how much money we have” purchase.
Ahh...thank you. The other day when they were trying to do the crossing the street crap with Abbie, I noticed a few houses across the street. Not knocking those houses, but I was thinking they didnt fit in....or the Maass house didnt fit in...one or the other. I grew up in one of thoses little Cape Cods so I noticed right away.

I think that was overcooked to be prime rib. Maybe Abby learned how to turn the temp up on the stove.
They have no clue what prime rib is. She cooked it like a pork butt LOL

• Haha
Their food budget must be insane. I don't think my son has ever had prime rib. Tonight we had grilled cheese and tomato soup. Our bellies were filled and we were just as happy. Oh and my son doesn't eat leaves. So there's that. FU Assa and Cowscilla.

• Haha
  • Heart
Starting to think he's putting those Dunkin cups in the shot just to antagonize me :LOL:
Why would they add an expensive coffee bar in that space next to the fridge, and then go to Dunkin a bazillion times a week anyway? Don't they know how to make coffee either?

• Heart
  • Haha
Their food budget must be insane. I don't think my son has ever had prime rib. Tonight we had grilled cheese and tomato soup. Our bellies were filled and we were just as happy. Oh and my son doesn't eat leaves. So there's that. FU Assa and Cowscilla.
I would take grill cheese and Tomato soup over prime rib.

Maybe she needed leaves for fiber. It is obvious none of them get many source of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why would they add an expensive coffee bar in that space next to the fridge, and then go to Dunkin a bazillion times a week anyway? Don't they know how to make coffee either?
Because they're living the best life and having all the things.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Their latest video, it shows how unaware Assa is about EVERYTHING going on in the world. Because he really shouldn't have posted that video. Prime rib for dinner, you seriously showed that? When everyone is having a hard time finding proper food because of this. And the lounging beside the pool every day and having drinks? You're trash. Nothing but classless trash. I have family members who are considered essential workers, one putting their life on the line and we're also over here about to probably not have money and could mean bye-bye essential medicine. But no, you guys "are a struggling" Just screw this man and his disgusting narcissistic ass. I'm so angry I feel like I could get sick.

You have doctors and nurses out there having to make decisions they never thought they would be having to make, working none stop with zero to little sleep, putting their lives in danger and having zero equipment to properly protect themselves. But no, you guys "work hard". Go ahead and drink your pina colada and stuff your trashcan face you ass of a man. And because I'm so angry and petty right now, and over your narcissism, you're getting a B-cup Assa.
Their address is public knowledge, invite yourselves around for dinner, or ring the doorbell and ask for donations so essential workers like Kaitlyn (use to be P’s bestie and second breakfast mom) can have something substantial to eat on their meal break, instead of snacks.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay so I just watched a short video he put out and its title is STOP WORKING! And he and P go on about how much she is working and how it was 9:30 pm and she was still working!
But when this vlog started earlier in the day she was out sunning her super-size body by the pool. Did he think people would not notice or figured that his cult wouldn't even care or ever call him out for it.

And when A brought P her dinner into the "office" he made it a point to say "of course this is 3 times what you can eat but we'll just save the rest" DUMBASS...does he really think he's fooling us? If you know someone is only gonna ear 1/3 of it, you don't put the whole thing on the plate.

AND SUMMER'S GIGGLING IS LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD TO ME
She just are a Popeyes burger ( or chicken) sandwhich 6x’s what she’s suppose to eat, so what was his point? Ohh guys he def reads here! Or he has his fan base do spy work, probably from Patreon

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg I can't.....I started watching today's vlog and I had to stop. all I saw was Pissy dancing and saying she was 'dropping down' whatever the hell that means. I need time to recover before I can continue

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How long did it take to make that damn sandwich?
That was a fiasco if I ever saw one.
I swear to God if she would have said "sammich" one more time, I would have grunted. Say your words properly, and quit your 2 octave higher baby voice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.