Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stated it myself. The most popular you tubers are actually young people.So it would follow that right now they are holding their own,as so many are looking for entertainment.But thing is,good majority of them live at home and are not dependent on those revenues as their only support.
Asa is not way up on the top charts,so it’s only natural he will hurt more than others,and it will get worse.
To base a good deal of your income on something like Social Media is foolhardy enough without having something like this crisis come along and demolish it.
Also, they aren’t exactly advertiser friendly. Anyone with a brain will question if they want to risk their good company name on a YT family who is exploiting their non-verbal IDD/autistic minor.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Margaritas by the pool... prime rib (that is an expensive cut of meat even here and I live in cattle country) and at least two DD runs in just that one day... and notice that P was drinking by the pool... and still drinking at 9 in the evening whole she "worked."
Honey, of course she is drinking all day🍹🍸🥃🍷🥂🍻 LONG!!

She is in isolation with Beelzebub, the daughter that she birthed yet can't accept and haunted by the daughter that she didn't birth and won't accept. The Pyramid scheme is crumbling down, can't plan another quick vacation to help forget her worries, can't buy all the things. Lawd, what to do!!?

Might as well get drunk and make some lipstick (drunk) mama videos. Maybe her next YT video on her channel will be about what her favorite booze are "keep indoors and keep the drinks flowing", right Prisilly 😉
#S.O.S
#needtherapynotadrink
#stopdrinkingstartthinking

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Butcher Box (where their prime rib came from) is not cheap.

Butcher Box has options that range in cost from $129-$270. And you know they got the Big Box.

• Curated Box ( ButcherBox Selects the Meats for you)
    • Classic Box: $129/month, 8-11 lbs meat
    • Big Box: $238/month, 16-22 lbs meat
  • Custom Box ( You choose what you want)
    • Classic Box: $149/month, 9-14 lbs meat
    • Big Box: $270/month, 18-26 lbs meat

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

Butcher Box has options that range in cost from $129-$270. And you know they got the Big Box.

My Mom has an expression for that.. "Eating high on the Hog"

Do you think Abbie knows the difference between prime rib and hamburger meat or pretzels?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

My total shopping budget is less than $270

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Yeah but they were getting that tit for free and getting paid.
Thankfully this company opened their eyes and bowed out sponsoring them. Blamed it on the rona...but...i don't believe it.
As mentioned earlier, companies that associate with these hambeasts who exploit one daughter then don't pay child support on the other, really need to research better who they are getting involved with.
We can always send them emails and messages to do so. 😄
And I hope that each one of you reading this will.
Together we can continue the mission.
To spread awareness. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Quote:
I am not an anxious person but it made me so uneasy. I wanted a stick to push people away. Our mayor has been amazing but people just aren’t listening.

——
Totally unfair when she takes up the space of 3 people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeah but they were getting that tit for free and getting paid.
Thankfully this company opened their eyes and bowed out sponsoring them. Blamed it on the rona...but...i don't believe it.
As mentioned earlier, companies that associate with these hambeasts who exploit one daughter then don't pay child support on the other, really need to research better who they are getting involved with.
We can always send them emails and messages to do so. 😄
And I hope that each one of you reading this will.
Together we can continue the mission.
To spread awareness. 😁
Butcher Box probably didnt see results from the partnership. They can tell by the codes. Like "enter ASA" for 10% off. I am not being insulting, but their core audience cant afford Butcher Box. And neither can I! LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The ”event“ of my life is 11/22/1963. I was 11 and I will never forget. For those that don’t associate the date (I hope all do), it is when JFK was assassinated. It was a Friday and I found out after school.
I was a few months old, my mom was feeding me my bottle

Let's do this!!! Everybody join in!! Ask questions about MLM!! You know, those really hard questions. The ones that she will not want to answer yet everyone there will hear!!!
😄😄😄
We should what else do we have to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Live from Quarantine:
What's up, What's up! Take a look at all our mutherfuckin' things. Spend the next thirty minutes looking at my mutherfuckin' face, my man boobs and my Ray-Bans baby!
Focus on the positive people, like eating Captain Crunch. Oh goody goody, hey there bikini clad beastie, how's college. It's kinda hard learning ASL with a deaf professor. Ha ha bleeping ha. No, we don't know ASL, we can't be bothered with that sillyness. We only learn Abbie's adaptive demand signs. Speaking of which, here my sweet girl, have a snack, cause you know, you must be hungry, you demanded it using your adaptive demand sign. Good job sweet girl! Oh look, my wife, coming home from grocery shopping in her swimsuit. Wash yo hands, ho! Like typically, I get our groceries delivered but I had to pivot you know what I'm sayin? And what were people doing? It's like, they were shopping on a typical Saturday, I am the only one who should be shopping on a typical Saturday. Oh, and they had limits healthy foods. So, typically I would not buy all this junk food but it's okay for now know what I'm sayin. 😉🐷😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Happy Birthday!! What a brave and caring guy!

They don’t even give their fans “likes” when receiving heaps of praise..let alone being really concerned about the fans’ health and financial position.
They could ‘donate’ money to a certain 16 year old girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Have you seen Assss's instagram.. post positive pics of your family ... trying to up his instagram activity I'M sure... and he posted a pic of them sunning by the pool... like a couple of beached whales...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am so sorry, thank you for teaching me this. I apologize for offending anyone.

I do understand that she might not be able to be fully toilet trained. Do you think that they should still work towards training her? I am curious how parents gage whether a child is completely incapable or not? What is trainable and what isn't?Does a doctor confirm? How does this apply to other things, such as her issue with stealing food, self harm etc.?

Honest curiosity
None taken, ty x
I don’t know, but some autistic writers that have shared this info are Ido Kedar. I know there’s more but can’t think of any rn lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was reading the comments on Fathering Autism and people were telling them to show support to Kaitlin.

She posted a video, Kaidale got out of the house totally nude and ended up in someone’s backyard. This is terrifying.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

$270 for meat, would be our yearly total! In NZ, I may live in a $900,00 home but itis only 60square metres! and that is an average price. Our country industry is farming and women leaders of the country ( we have had 3 ) and even then food prices are high. A meal with meat in it, would typically have 350g of meat for two adults! I have always commented on the size of the dense calorie meals, the so called ‘chef’ makes

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My Mom has an expression for that.. "Eating high on the Hog"

Do you think Abbie knows the difference between prime rib and hamburger meat or pretzels?
Sadly I think she would eat Sandy’s, Maverick’s, Nala’s or even the turtle’s food if put on a plate. I feel bad about saying that, but I don’t doubt.

I was reading the comments on Fathering Autism and people were telling them to show support to Kaitlin.

She posted a video, Kaidale got out of the house totally nude and ended up in someone’s backyard. This is terrifying.

OMG my heart broke for her.
And I think its adorable Kaidale calls his grandpa "Big Guy".

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Yep. And it probably wasn’t cheap furnishing that home. I don’t know if they have their old furniture, but it doesn’t look like it. They had a small dining table at the old house. In the new one they have a nice sized dining table, a bar, and some other furniture in the dining room.

They purchased that new refrigerator, which isn’t a big deal.....but then they had that gap left on the other side and viewers kept badgering them about it, so they had someone come in and build that counter top storage. That probably wasn’t cheap.

David Dobrik(popular YouTuber) did an interview last year and states he saw a significance drop in revenue from YouTube. He went from getting paid $275,000 to just $2000. Yes it was because his content isn’t deemed family friendly BUT he brings up a very good point when he said this....

I feel like my paycheck getting cut on YouTube was almost like a wake-up call to be like, ‘Hey, don’t be comfortable here on YouTube — expand your things with merchandise — like expand the business’. It was kind of like a blessing in disguise, because it made me go, ‘YouTube isn’t forever obviously, so I gotta go try to do some other things’.

He is right. With any income you are receiving from a platform like YouTube, you should definitely manage it and not count on it as a main source of income.

I was watching a YouTuber who reviews action figures. He slightly boasted about being able to quit his job due to YouTube. I get it, some are making more or the same the would in a 9-5 so they decide to quit their jobs but IMO it’s not always a smart move because YouTube is just a platform and not a steady reliable paycheck. And if you are going to quit your job the best thing to do is to live within your means.

I saw that post and someone replied that unfortunately they do not have respite and people to watch their children with autism, so their days don’t consist of wanting to capture pictures. Of course a fan went off on them, telling them not to be envious:rolleyes:

This person is right though. What dream land do the Maaasss live in? They are lounging around the pool enjoying the sunshine without much of a care. There complaints are about minor things, such as if they should have steak for dinner or not.....or complaining about the parks not being open.

People have lost their jobs, they have to homeschool their kids without help. They are running out of money for food and aren’t visiting family right now. And the Maasss are posting pictures lounging around the pool telling people to be positive and to take positive pictures. I get the message, it’s not a bad one but come on.....try to be just a tad bit more relatable if you want people to take in what you say and feel you understand where they are coming from.

What a crock of tit. She now wants to pretend she cares.....she wants to be seen as someone who cares about social distancing.

If you cared Priscilla, you would have told Summer to stay where she was at and to not come to your home after being around who knows. She was a big risk coming back and possibly infecting everyone.
Here’s my whole thing.....they make enough money(or did up until all this mess) to live extremely comfortably. They are always patting themselves on the back about “Maass Squad Cares” and while I think what they do with backpacks is a good thing, NOW is the time for them to use some of their proceeds to help lift others up. They could do so much right now, send virtual gift cards to fans that are struggling so they can have groceries, supplies or a meal delivered. Pick some fans and send them a virtual amazon gift card or order needed supplies for them....heck even picking just one fan that’s struggling and ordering them groceries to be delivered. There are so, so many opportunities right now for them to really make a difference.....but all we’ve seen is poor pitiful them🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.