Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree about how they handled the livestream... one thing about Assssa is he is a master at getting the "fans" to fork it over.... asking without really asking. I can't imagine giving to any youtubeR. much less one that is living in an over half million dollar home eating filet mignon when so many are struggling to keep food on the table.
Think about what he went to school for... to become a preacher.... Guess what they do best?
Note: not to knock anyone that is religious but it is literally a lot of the Baptist teachings. I know, I live near one of their “colleges” and have seen several go through their schools..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That’s what really blows my mind, in our city(Jacksonville) you can buy a custom built 5-6 bedroom, brand-new home on 1/2acre or more of land for less than $250,000......if you like older homes(for example we specifically chose our neighborhood because the homes are 50plus years old and solid brick on at least 1/2acre of land), you can find a large 4-5 bedroom for $170-$200,000 and if you want a fixer upper you can find one the same size for $100-$130,000. They literally could have built themselves a six bedroom/ 4 bath house ....exactly how they wanted it for $250,000 plus another $15,000 to have a pool put in. They could have paid cash for it or at least put 50% or more down. That would leave them with at worst a fairly small monthly payment or at best no payment, if they were determined to finance it then putting 50% down would have given them a much better interest rate, etc. They put down approximately $120,000....thats $5,000 or so away from 50% of a custom built house. I just can’t get over some of their financial decisions.....so many of them just seem so irresponsible.
It seems like it was just an impulse buy. Came into too much money to fast and couldn’t control their spending. I’m wondering if they even have put at least 30% of their income aside for taxes. They are considered independent contractors so no taxes are taken out of their income for them. I watched a video put out by Jen Chapin who has Youtube channel on her Youtube income. She and her husband both work full time in addition to her channel and she comes right out and said Youtube money is not that dependable even though it is tempting to quit jobs.

Reactions: 15
I think Abbie (they did admit this too) is really only injuring herself when she sees they aren’t going in the car to get a treat. He talks like she’s mad they aren’t going anywhere, when realistically, the “anywhere end goal” to her is the treat they trained her for (because her mother & maternal gma reward w/ sugar). Even their leghumpers have said, go somewhere then. They can take a treat (i mean veggies) & drive. Abbie hates everywhere she normally goes anyway. Everything makes her hallucinate? & nervous. Hate to drug the girl up on anti-anxiety meds, but I sure hope they can manage her moods w/ a med that will also calm her anxiety some & not zonk her out.

Even though she was a huge eloper when younger, they really should’ve kept up with walks so it’s something she knows she can’t get out of. It almost sounds like FL is just too hot & humid from May until late Fall, which prevents them from exercising outdoors? When he mentioned moving P’s desk, I was hopeful that a treadmill went in it’s place! ha!
Dont hold your breath on that treadmill...
But remember, P's swimming laps!!! 🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️
🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am a fan of your son.
TNR groups are the best!!
Tell him thanks for being such a thoughtful generous guy!
Thanks so much Hotographer....he’s def. a gem of a kiddo. I’ve always been an animal person, as a kid I would bring home everything I found.....as an adult, well they seem to know who is a softy and will provide food. Honestly I think others have realized that I will TNR and feed strays that show up and started dumping them near our house. Our last straggler was a beautiful blue-eyed flame point Siamese intact male that we affectionately Pig. It was obvious he had been someone’s pet because he appeared in our front yard out of the blue and started howling until I came outside/brought some food. We discovered quickly that he adored dogs, especially big ones(watching him play with our Great Dane/mastiff mixes was hilarious) and despised cats(he’d literally launch himself at our glass door if one of our cats peeked over to take a look). He was on the schedule for TNR at our local shelter but unfortunately he thought he was tough and got in a fight with another male that almost cost him his eye. Thankfully I keep First aid supplies(he’s not the first animal that’s shown up here injured) and enough general antibiotic to last at least three days, I’ve always kept extra booster injections and flea treatments to treat any that will let me prior to transport for TNR. Anyways, I contacted the founder of the rescue and let her know what was going on, I was hoping she knew of a local dog rescue that needed a friendly cat to cat test their adoptable pups(it’s the perfect job for him), but he also needed some fairly expensive vet care prior to finding a new home and it just wasn’t in our budget. She works with several vets that volunteer their services so she immediately agreed to take him in and see him all the way through treatment to adoption. We all fell in love with this beautiful cat and he most likely would have ended up in our home had he not been so aggressive to other cats.
My son def. takes after his Momma, while he was heartbroken to see Pig go.....he was grateful that someone agreed to help him and he wanted to do whatever he could to insure there were funds and supplies for them to continue offering help to any cat in need. I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve such compassionate, considerate and caring kiddos....I count my blessings every day.
Here is a couple of photos of the infamous Pig kitty❤ The first is the day after his fight, I had to wrap him to treat his wounds twice a day and photo number two is after he was all healed up and at his new “job” as the official kitty tester for a another local rescue that deals specifically with Bully Breed Dogs🥰

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree.. if they had to finance their house and their toys (that golf cart thing)... they are not making an unlimited income. They would have been smart to maybe buy a new house but pay cash for it.. a one step up upgrade..not a thousand step up upgrade... and save the rest for hard times.. which we all know.. are coming.
Yep. And it probably wasn’t cheap furnishing that home. I don’t know if they have their old furniture, but it doesn’t look like it. They had a small dining table at the old house. In the new one they have a nice sized dining table, a bar, and some other furniture in the dining room.

They purchased that new refrigerator, which isn’t a big deal.....but then they had that gap left on the other side and viewers kept badgering them about it, so they had someone come in and build that counter top storage. That probably wasn’t cheap.

David Dobrik(popular YouTuber) did an interview last year and states he saw a significance drop in revenue from YouTube. He went from getting paid $275,000 to just $2000. Yes it was because his content isn’t deemed family friendly BUT he brings up a very good point when he said this....

I feel like my paycheck getting cut on YouTube was almost like a wake-up call to be like, ‘Hey, don’t be comfortable here on YouTube — expand your things with merchandise — like expand the business’. It was kind of like a blessing in disguise, because it made me go, ‘YouTube isn’t forever obviously, so I gotta go try to do some other things’.

He is right. With any income you are receiving from a platform like YouTube, you should definitely manage it and not count on it as a main source of income.

I was watching a YouTuber who reviews action figures. He slightly boasted about being able to quit his job due to YouTube. I get it, some are making more or the same the would in a 9-5 so they decide to quit their jobs but IMO it’s not always a smart move because YouTube is just a platform and not a steady reliable paycheck. And if you are going to quit your job the best thing to do is to live within your means.

Poor twits can't go to the park because it's closed. Have they not seen the news 🙄, well i guess since it affects them now it's important. And don't even get me started on #positivepics...don't get me wrong it's a nice idea but get real the pic is them lounging in their beautiful in ground pool . I don't begrudge people having money if they worked for it but they make this money basically using child labour and they love to flaunt it.
I saw that post and someone replied that unfortunately they do not have respite and people to watch their children with autism, so their days don’t consist of wanting to capture pictures. Of course a fan went off on them, telling them not to be envious:rolleyes:

This person is right though. What dream land do the Maaasss live in? They are lounging around the pool enjoying the sunshine without much of a care. There complaints are about minor things, such as if they should have steak for dinner or not.....or complaining about the parks not being open.

People have lost their jobs, they have to homeschool their kids without help. They are running out of money for food and aren’t visiting family right now. And the Maasss are posting pictures lounging around the pool telling people to be positive and to take positive pictures. I get the message, it’s not a bad one but come on.....try to be just a tad bit more relatable if you want people to take in what you say and feel you understand where they are coming from.

Cilla took to Twitter to witch about people being out and about. Isn’t ironic that when this all started to become serious she and Arse were jumping all over people when they posted about traveling from Cabo’s then onto Atlanta?
It wasn’t a big deal for them to unknowingly transmit the virus,nor was it a concern about them getting it.
What a crock of tit. She now wants to pretend she cares.....she wants to be seen as someone who cares about social distancing.

If you cared Priscilla, you would have told Summer to stay where she was at and to not come to your home after being around who knows. She was a big risk coming back and possibly infecting everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ugh we opted to postpone my sons 10th birthday and it was gut-wrenching. A local cat rescue that does TNR for our huge feral cat issue and also finds homes for those that have the ability to be pets, opened a “cat cafe” here. My son asked everyone to please directly donate to or drop off kitty supplies with us instead of giving him birthday gifts. We were to celebrate his birthday with friends and family at the cat cafe and present them with his donations....his birthday was Sunday the 15th, nothing was cancelled or closed yet but we saw where it was headed and decided it just wasn’t a smart choice. So he spent his birthday going for a ride with me to deliver all of the donations outside and watch from the car as they brought them in.....he was a trooper about it but it broke my Momma heart😢
Happy Birthday!! What a brave and caring guy!

These motherfuckers don't know what struggling is. They have never, truly struggled with anything. The big lady sure as hell hasn't. I'm pretty sure Asa hasn't either. It pisses me off when their fans talk about wanting to "donate" to them. For what?! New vans?!?! This family hasn't once ever tried to donate money or goods to any of their "fans" or viewers that may be actually struggling. If they were truly grateful to anyone but themselves they would donate to needy autism families. They are as greedy as it gets.
They don’t even give their fans “likes” when receiving heaps of praise..let alone being really concerned about the fans’ health and financial position.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
"A love like theirs"

Someone PLEASE reply to that person that their fairytale "love" story entails him abandoning her twice, second time after marriage and first born son, him cheating on her, fathering another child that he also abandoned.......yeeeaaah quite a love story.

:unsure: They could even write a book about it, call it "Scams, Lies & Abandonment: A Love Story"
Sounds like another thread title! 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"we are going to make the world suck less". .. watch us lounge by our half million dollar pool and eat steaks with Abbie honking and grunting in the background!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
On their new Vlog on Youtube. Mom works too much. And life is hard ya'll when you have to quarantine around your in-ground pool and sip Margaritas.

And eat Prime rib.

PS Asa keep your shirt on. No one deserves that.

Omg the blub wobbling on her underarms. I just can't.

But it's off to Dunkins cause Abbie will pitch a fit if there's no destination, and what our Autism princess wants she gets it.

Life is hard when you have all the things. Not.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Yep. And it probably wasn’t cheap furnishing that home. I don’t know if they have their old furniture, but it doesn’t look like it. They had a small dining table at the old house. In the new one they have a nice sized dining table, a bar, and some other furniture in the dining room.

They purchased that new refrigerator, which isn’t a big deal.....but then they had that gap left on the other side and viewers kept badgering them about it, so they had someone come in and build that counter top storage. That probably wasn’t cheap.

David Dobrik(popular YouTuber) did an interview last year and states he saw a significance drop in revenue from YouTube. He went from getting paid $275,000 to just $2000. Yes it was because his content isn’t deemed family friendly BUT he brings up a very good point when he said this....

I feel like my paycheck getting cut on YouTube was almost like a wake-up call to be like, ‘Hey, don’t be comfortable here on YouTube — expand your things with merchandise — like expand the business’. It was kind of like a blessing in disguise, because it made me go, ‘YouTube isn’t forever obviously, so I gotta go try to do some other things’.

He is right. With any income you are receiving from a platform like YouTube, you should definitely manage it and not count on it as a main source of income.

I was watching a YouTuber who reviews action figures. He slightly boasted about being able to quit his job due to YouTube. I get it, some are making more or the same the would in a 9-5 so they decide to quit their jobs but IMO it’s not always a smart move because YouTube is just a platform and not a steady reliable paycheck. And if you are going to quit your job the best thing to do is to live within your means.

I saw that post and someone replied that unfortunately they do not have respite and people to watch their children with autism, so their days don’t consist of wanting to capture pictures. Of course a fan went off on them, telling them not to be envious:rolleyes:

This person is right though. What dream land do the Maaasss live in? They are lounging around the pool enjoying the sunshine without much of a care. There complaints are about minor things, such as if they should have steak for dinner or not.....or complaining about the parks not being open.

People have lost their jobs, they have to homeschool their kids without help. They are running out of money for food and aren’t visiting family right now. And the Maasss are posting pictures lounging around the pool telling people to be positive and to take positive pictures. I get the message, it’s not a bad one but come on.....try to be just a tad bit more relatable if you want people to take in what you say and feel you understand where they are coming from.

What a crock of tit. She now wants to pretend she cares.....she wants to be seen as someone who cares about social distancing.

If you cared Priscilla, you would have told Summer to stay where she was at and to not come to your home after being around who knows. She was a big risk coming back and possibly infecting everyone.
If Summer had stayed at home , miss piggy would have to look after her daughter, god forbid.

The top thumbnail already has me cackling!
They wouldn’t know a hard days work if it slapped them in the face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s what really blows my mind, in our city(Jacksonville) you can buy a custom built 5-6 bedroom, brand-new home on 1/2acre or more of land for less than $250,000......if you like older homes(for example we specifically chose our neighborhood because the homes are 50plus years old and solid brick on at least 1/2acre of land), you can find a large 4-5 bedroom for $170-$200,000 and if you want a fixer upper you can find one the same size for $100-$130,000. They literally could have built themselves a six bedroom/ 4 bath house ....exactly how they wanted it for $250,000 plus another $15,000 to have a pool put in. They could have paid cash for it or at least put 50% or more down. That would leave them with at worst a fairly small monthly payment or at best no payment, if they were determined to finance it then putting 50% down would have given them a much better interest rate, etc. They put down approximately $120,000....thats $5,000 or so away from 50% of a custom built house. I just can’t get over some of their financial decisions.....so many of them just seem so irresponsible.
Thanks for the info. 5-6 bedroom for less than $250k is cheap (well in comparison to where I live with risen rent cost).

It was a big mistake to buy a close to $600,000 home if they could have paid half the cost for the same thing.

Reactions: 10
Her face isn’t symmetrical on both sides.. Her having that concealer on, just doesn’t help at all with the situation...
"with THE SITUATION"
Maybe I've been cooped up too long but I mustve laughed out loud for a full five minutes at your words!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Margaritas by the pool... prime rib (that is an expensive cut of meat even here and I live in cattle country) and at least two DD runs in just that one day... and notice that P was drinking by the pool... and still drinking at 9 in the evening whole she "worked."

Not sure how you could be so clueless that in A time people can't even find food to buy, losing jobs, scared, etc. You complain about struggling but show yourselves drinking all day by the pool and eating pricey crap. Yup. Life is rough.

Oh... and you overcooked that cut of meat... seriously learn to cook.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did pricilla put sandys dog food in the Bowl then lick her fingers?
I thought I saw her lick the spoon, but then was like no way.....but omg, did she? lmao.

Also, he delivered that fatty meat, carb, & artery clogging sour cream plate to Priss, but then reminded her to only eat a 3rd, & give the rest to their already overweight mentally disabled teen daughter. What a man. What a father. Their kids are ballooning while Summer is trying her best to get Ab to exercise w/ jumping jacks. Losing battle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Thank you, that explains alot. I wondered why Mr. Ego kept mentioning in the vlogs "why we moved to this area" and even dedicated videos to the subject. "Close to the park", "Riverside", "Historic area", "everything in reach", "Becca's neighborhood", "always dreamed of living here", blah the blah blah...... Like, why do you feel the need to keep justifying your decision if it was such a "great" one?

Mmhmm.

Now I get it.
Once again #teamtattlelife does it again 🧐.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok, what the hell is it that P is doing with this make-up that takes so much time? Seriously..I mean, what is she doing? What is the "job"??
Yes Asa, Abbies in the pool, once again having the "best day ever".
Isaiah is fishing out someones swimsuit. Huh. Wonder who threw it in there? So stinkin' cute.
Asa points out P's food is SO much more than she can eat. Why put so much on the plate then?
The Autism Princess HAS to have a destination. She'll meltdown people! Dont suggest a simple ride! We're talking DEFCON 1, not a drill.
And for the record she didnt look "so excited" to go. She was wandering around and had to be propmted .
Now we know why the old Nerf War vlog reappeared. Asshat has 500 rounds of ammo.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Okay so I just watched a short video he put out and its title is STOP WORKING! And he and P go on about how much she is working and how it was 9:30 pm and she was still working!
But when this vlog started earlier in the day she was out sunning her super-size body by the pool. Did he think people would not notice or figured that his cult wouldn't even care or ever call him out for it.

And when A brought P her dinner into the "office" he made it a point to say "of course this is 3 times what you can eat but we'll just save the rest" DUMBASS...does he really think he's fooling us? If you know someone is only gonna ear 1/3 of it, you don't put the whole thing on the plate.

AND SUMMER'S GIGGLING IS LIKE NAILS ON A CHALKBOARD TO ME

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for the info. 5-6 bedroom for less than $250k is cheap (well in comparison to where I live with risen rent cost).

It was a big mistake to buy a close to $600,000 home if they could have paid half the cost for the same thing.
They better be tossing extra cash on those monthly payments and shoot for a quick pay off. As things worsen, and they will, their ship will slowly start sinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.