Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone on live just asked "hows Abbies older sister" LOL
I keep trying to screen shot it but the comments are flying

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
FA Live!!!! $$$$$$$$$ from the quarantine! I looked at it briefly.. can't stand to see the leg HUMPERS giving them more $$$$$$$...
"Live from quarantine" they look like they're at a resort, (in the thumbnail) they can eff right off

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So, they actually had to follow the big lady and Summer, who were in another vehicle, just bc, they didn't want Abigail to get angry about not seeing them get the food. Absolutely ridiculous. Nobody should have to do things like that just to keep their severely disabled kid from getting angry and hurting herself or someone else. I just find tit like this to be pathetic. I'm sorry but, if you have to do things like this, there is something bad wrong. After that ridiculous attempt at not making her angry, she jumps in the pool with all her clothes on. Asa said he told her "no" but, she did it anyway. That's what Asa gets for teaching her how to be a bully. That entire vlog was just Abigail bullying her family and her family just sitting back and taking it like a bunch of witches. That's all it was. They deserve every second of it bc, she is just doing what they have taught her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
FA Live!!!! $$$$$$$$$ from the quarantine! I looked at it briefly.. can't stand to see the leg HUMPERS giving them more $$$$$$$...
He actually asked them not to send them money but no doubt that was just for show. That request won't last long.
He is such a man baby.
Whining about being sad and his rich people problems.
And how awful it is for 🐖 to be at the grocery store.
Woah. Summer's bathing suit is very revealing.
Abbie sits in her "spot" up against the brick wall where she usually has music. But no music today. Of course.
Assa says he's read the bible and in his best mimicking southern accent says "yeah I was gonna be a preacher".
As if that was hilarious.
It would behoove him to read it again.
Right now.
IMO.
Oh...I almost forgot!!
He just volunteered Isaiah's screen name and what game he plays online.
What parent does that tit?
Poor 🐖.
She doesn't think anybody else should be at the grocery store but her.
How dare they limit her to 2 items each!!
Don't they know who she is?
witch needs to be thankful she had the money to buy 25 bags of fuking groceries.
What a C word.
IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping A just said that he was going to be a preacher. Very fitting for his weird ass. I should have known. Who else would lay in bed with their own 15 yo child? It’s been documented many times so don’t come at me people!

• Haha
  • Heart
Well let’s see just how “worried” or “scared” Asababy is now about the virus! Looks like the cases in FL are exploding( sorry,not trying to come off as gloating,but these arses prob have infected someone along the way).
Looks like the smarmy Gov can’t hide the numbers any more.
And they have NOT as we all know self quarantined. Off to DD,fast food,etc.
They actually have no clue what it’s like to really be staying in 24/7,but they soon just might.
I hope you all stay safe/healthy.

• Heart
Ok that witch has gone to the store at least three times in one week! Maybe even more. Another reason why I’m wondering why their fans are asking them for advice. These people have no bleeping idea. They really think it’s just about washing hands and not going out to eat. LMAO

And again... she’s out there but complaining about others being out. Some of those folks are probably just restocking after weeks ... unlike your fat asses.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok that witch has gone to the store at least three times in one week! Maybe even more. Another reason why I’m wondering why their fans are asking them for advice. These people have no bleeping idea. They really think it’s just about washing hands and not going out to eat. LMAO
Asking for advice on how to spread the Corona virus? They seem to have that talent down.

• Haha
So, they actually had to follow the big lady and Summer, who were in another vehicle, just bc, they didn't want Abigail to get angry about not seeing them get the food. Absolutely ridiculous. Nobody should have to do things like that just to keep their severely disabled kid from getting angry and hurting herself or someone else. I just find tit like this to be pathetic. I'm sorry but, if you have to do things like this, there is something bad wrong. After that ridiculous attempt at not making her angry, she jumps in the pool with all her clothes on. Asa said he told her "no" but, she did it anyway. That's what Asa gets for teaching her how to be a bully. That entire vlog was just Abigail bullying her family and her family just sitting back and taking it like a bunch of witches. That's all it was. They deserve every second of it bc, she is just doing what they have taught her.
She is totally out of control. She has been allowed to do what she wants and if she can’t she has a tantrum. They have only themselves to blame if she hurts someone when they are out in public “ spreading awareness “
I can see what the future holds for them, it’s a pity they can’t,

• Heart
Reactions: 16
And notice the groundwork for her eating junk food has been laid... "oh, they limited the healthy food so I had to get things I do not normally buy." LMAO. Whatever, I see you P.
And I dont believe for a minute she is "afraid" to go. She cannot stand to be at home, never has, always on the go to get away from Abbie. You know she loves the excuse of having to shop!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She was at least 450-475lbs prior to surgery and I'm being conservative in my estimate.
Camera adds 10 lbs, so I think she is about 260 lbs. now & used to be 360+. She’s not very tall. This is just my guess. Maybe she should just release her #’s. If she’s going to share her story, why not. It could help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watching the Banana bread vlog on P’s channel. Fingers in her mouth and unfortunate self-bite marks on her arm. 😟. Also she has absolutely no understanding of anything being said. Oh, I just got an emergency notification from the Florida Surgeon General to stay home if 65+ (that’s me) or any underlying medical condition. Fortunately being retired, I rarely go anywhere anyway.

Camera adds 10 lbs, so I think she is about 260 lbs. now & used to be 360+. She’s not very tall. This is just my guess. Maybe she should just release her #’s. If she’s going to share her story, why not. It could help others.
Judging from some of the amply endowed vlogers on YouTube (Amberlynn, etc.), I would say at least 375 pounds. Yes, some stats would be helpful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She is totally out of control. She has been allowed to do what she wants and if she can’t she has a tantrum. They have only themselves to blame if she hurts someone when they are out in public “ spreading awareness “
I can see what the future holds for them, it’s a pity they can’t,
I agree, but she has such limited understanding, that if it prevented her from biting herself & going off the rails, then maybe there’s a time & a place for making it a teachable moment. Not defending them, but it was nighttime & hopefully they can take what they did there & really start working with her. All this homeschool stuff has really exposed what they don’t do for her. Every single day they should be working with her on sorting & fine motor skills. Priss throwing in a porcupine toy now is mind blowing. They should have cabinets filled with such items. Abbie is an overgrown toddler for sure. It is annoying to see her manipulate them.

Hearing her make more sounds as if she was trying to talk while on her way up to the kitchen was sad to hear, but they should also have her ipad ready at all times for her to communicate with. I’ll never forget how she didn’t qualify for a Dynavox, then a leghumper sent one at the tune of $7k. Abbie later broke it, which was part of the reason why the ins. wouldn’t cover hers. It’s obvious the Dr’s & teachers felt Abbie wouldn’t be able to use one & learn properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
:ROFLMAO: 260lbs, you jokester you. Maybe if she only had one leg on the scale! Each of those redwoods have to be the weight of a 9 year old kid, my guess around 70lbs, so add that to the 260= 330lbs is my guess. Plus, since she is downing burgers again. I am guessing she will be back up to 400 by June. Then more stress eating as we approach Isaiah's time to leave the nest, we'll see if the weight loss surgery results will show at all come Thanksgiving 2020. She needs serious help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watching the Banana bread vlog on P’s channel. Fingers in her mouth and unfortunate self-bite marks on her arm. 😟. Also she has absolutely no understanding of anything being said. Oh, I just got an emergency notification from the Florida Surgeon General to stay home if 65+ (that’s me) or any underlying medical condition. Fortunately being retired, I rarely go anywhere anyway.

Judging from some of the amply endowed vlogers on YouTube (Amberlynn, etc.), I would say at least 375 pounds. Yes, some stats would be helpful.
Stay safe. And to think that this is only the beginning. I was just on the phone with my 29 year old daughter, and was telling her this will most likely be the "event" of her lifetime, that she will be telling her kids about. The struggle economically and health tolls are going to be unprecedented. I am 48. The first "event" for me was 9/11. I remember the Reagan shooting, the Challenger disaster while in high school, and I lost a close friend, only 20 yrs old during Desert Storm...but 9/11 was my "event". Cried and hurt for everyone for weeks, it was unimaginable to me. Thats what this will end up being for the younger people. :cry:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
:ROFLMAO: 260lbs, you jokester you. Maybe if she only had one leg on the scale! Each of those redwoods have to be the weight of a 9 year old kid, my guess around 70lbs, so add that to the 260= 330lbs is my guess. Plus, since she is downing burgers again. I am guessing she will be back up to 400 by June. Then more stress eating as we approach Isaiah's time to leave the nest, we'll see if the weight loss surgery results will show at all come Thanksgiving 2020. She needs serious help.
Umm....I think you might find yourself a bit disappointed if she does share her #’s one day. Here are 2 examples.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And notice the groundwork for her eating junk food has been laid... "oh, they limited the healthy food so I had to get things I do not normally buy." LMAO. Whatever, I see you P.
And I dont believe for a minute she is "afraid" to go. She cannot stand to be at home, never has, always on the go to get away from Abbie. You know she loves the excuse of having to shop!
Ummm how exactly are they limiting the healthy food though? When I heard her say that I was thinking ... ok so the clerk is counting how many tomatoes, peppers, etc that you have?? Makes no sense.

Reactions: 11
Ummm how exactly are they limiting the healthy food though? When I heard her say that I was thinking ... ok so the clerk is counting how many tomatoes, peppers, etc that you have?? Makes no sense.
They've been doing that here for almost 3 weeks. One lettuce. Two tomatoes. 1 bag of potatoes. And the limits change. I think they set them based upon the date of their next delivery so the shelves wont be bare for days. :cry: No excuse to load up on junk food though.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I just asked my son who is a manager for a chain of grocery stores. I posed that very question to him. He stated he hadn’t heard of this being done,but if it was,itwas due to maybe one product not being shipped as readily as others. He also said that there are many many stores who have ample fruits/produce available as people actually are buying the package stuff,etc.
It’s things like Mac & Cheese,canned soups,etc that re harder to keep stocked.
Oh,and candy.
I imagine she shops at Publix there in FL. They would actually be one of the chains to let that happen.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.