Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imo, I sleep in until then too, I mean, it’s quarantaine and (for now) I have no school work while my teachers are busy setting it up online so...🙍‍♀️
She’s supposed to be “going to school” though. And this is a great opportunity to be putting her in an actual routine.

Reactions: 13
I just put myself in her situation... that is not ok. Same with how he wrestles with her... I have seen him touch her butt and tickle her around her boobs. Just stop it.
This is a very..how to put it...sensitive question..but, do you guys think Abbie has ever been sexually assualted?
The family did a video when they were in the old house about a caregiver that was apparently very inappropriate and left her in her diapers for too long, took her to their (the caretaker’s) friends houses etc.
We also know her father used to “lay with her” (until we commented on how weird that is and they seemed to stop). We also know Assa bathes her often, and I’ve just seen a comment about how her brother apparently is tickling her in/near weird places, etc.
I apologise if this is too bold of an idea, but there are many many horror stories about autistic kids, and those with intellectual disabilities etc and non verbal people being assualted and abused because they can’t always tell people it’s happened...honestly I think people would be amazed/horrified at what can occur with vulnerable people...

• Sad
Reactions: 8

So they are admitting that she is aware and knows what she’s doing but they let her get away with it anyways?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
This is a very..how to put it...sensitive question..but, do you guys think Abbie has ever been sexually assualted?
The family did a video when they were in the old house about a caregiver that was apparently very inappropriate and left her in her diapers for too long, took her to their (the caretaker’s) friends houses etc.
We also know her father used to “lay with her” (until we commented on how weird that is and they seemed to stop). We also know Assa bathes her often, and I’ve just seen a comment about how her brother apparently is tickling her in/near weird places, etc.
I apologise if this is too bold of an idea, but there are many many horror stories about autistic kids, and those with intellectual disabilities etc and non verbal people being assualted and abused because they can’t always tell people it’s happened...honestly I think people would be amazed/horrified at what can occur with vulnerable people...
I mean ... who knows at this point? I certainly was not trying to suggest that ... and honestly you being the second person to say that autistic and Idd kids fall victim to that is alarming to me. Once again, an example of how I’m learning more from you fine folks on here. There was that time where they put up a video saying that the caretaker had been taking her around and what not... so who knows at this point. For Abbie’s sake, I hope it’s not the case but it’s not like she can tell them if this happened to her .

The 1st pic is so photoshopped under her R arm, because she doesn’t look too different from the red dress/2nd pic.

“Beb” lmao.... hey beb...he says it all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And what a coincidence...Pilla posted today is a year she had her surgery and she lost 98 pounds. Then a couple people pisted who had it and one girl list 130 pounds in 4 months. Other were posting their success....most were better than Pilla. Considering you drop the first 40 lbs. rather quickly I say shes not following the program.
In the video she posted at the 9 month mark. She said she had lost 95lbs. So 3 months later, she has only lost 3lbs!? Ha! I think more like gained 20lbs!
(i don't know how to link a video? Or else I would of added it here. Sorry)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I just really can't get over some of their actions. they say Abbie thrives on chaos - but that seems like it really means that she just likes when there is action around her, when there is music and voices and lots for her to observe. how can they ignore how many benefits there would be to keeping her to a schedule? it doesn't even have to be crazy rigid. but something like making her pick up her pillows and blankets every morning, something they could do even when they are traveling, would help reinforce that task so much. consistency with these tasks are the best way to help her learn, and they seem to know that, and yet still don't follow through. and it doesn't have to be the exact same every night, but it would help. but things like their addiction to eating out wears down on these things - it means no dishes for her to load/unload from the dishwasher, no setting the table, etc..

and I will die on this hill, but there is no excuse for them to not do these things with her. it is literally their job! they gave up the shop so their job is literally just to help Abbie learn and to film it and provide that for other families - and they are utterly failing at that. they could be using whatever time that Abbie is (normally) at school to edit and then when she's home be committed to helping her.

I remember in a recent vlog Asa saying something about only filming 30-45 minutes a day (as part of a defense about how we don't see the whole picture of their day). but I've taken film and editing classes. it should not be taking 4+ hours to edit 45 minutes of footage into a 12 minute video, especially since they aren't worried about things like continuity, consistent audio, etc.. they cannot claim 80+ hours of work a week, especially when we see how little they actually do with Abbie - until now, when forced to.

eta: I'm not trying to sound like I know everything about editing. at a professional level it can take a very long time - an hour or more for one minute of finished footage. but that's when you are combining multiple shots from multiple angles, performances, thinking about things like narrative and pacing, considering audio levels and mixing, background music. however, when he is primarily just cutting out uninteresting/unflattering footage, it should take a fraction of the time. especially if he only has, at most, an hour of footage to work with.
👏👏👏 THANK YOU!!

Someone please post that comment to ALL of their social media. PLEASE!

The reason they “let Abbie get her way” is either one of two reasons.
They truly cannot handle her. If they try it backfires w Abbie having a meltdown and they can’t keep showing those.
Or the second,is because something like this makes for good vlog content. All the ooh’s and ash’s that come from the fanatics is worth letting her go.
They have learnt what the fans comment the most on,and what they think is cute and will garner the most comments.
P knows deep down she has absolutely no way of controlling Abbie. She hasn’t the strength nor the fortitude to do so. She has let Asa take charge all these years. She couldn’t even take charge when Abbie was younger,allowing her to pummel her at the ballfield.
As I said,they have studied their audience. They know what plays and what doesn’t. Abbie “being Abbie” seems to win the hearts. So now,if it gets the monies,they will just let it be.
Thats why they make you go to a shrink before you can get approved. Apparantly she should have been denied.
[/QUOTE]
Yup, they need to STOP trying to use; food, shopping, traveling, the salon, pets, devices, scooters and buying "all the things" as therapy. It doesn't work, it hasn't worked and it never will work!! Go to a professional, board certified psychiatrist.

And his sudden need to "lay with her" and "boop noses" when he never slept with her before. Again, they have zero boundaries. Well, actually P does. She never goes near her unless its to dress her up for prom.
Mmhmm, and that week in Cabo she slept great! Not only was he not in her bed, he wasn't even in the house. What's your excuse now Asa? You guys come back and within a week she is back to having sleep issues :unsure:.

I don't know what they are doing off camera, but time will tell. Maybe the reason that they seem to keep Abbie from making progress is, could it be that they fear what she might really say if she did gain communication skills??

Who knows??
But, something to think about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
And what a coincidence...Pilla posted today is a year she had her surgery and she lost 98 pounds. Then a couple people pisted who had it and one girl list 130 pounds in 4 months. Other were posting their success....most were better than Pilla. Considering you drop the first 40 lbs. rather quickly I say shes not following the program.
98lbs?? I'm calling BS! She looks bigger now than she did back in October/November and she was claiming to be down almost 80lbs then??

#showmetheweighin
#hopeyourliesdropweight

What level is she? I have been going back and forth as far as toddler or baby? This is insane that they are so delusional and we on the outside can see that all this stuff they are “teaching” is not on her level. I also think that she should have been far advanced with sign by now but they didn’t do their part in teaching her (of course). Also ... when she does the moaning sounds it’s almost very baby like ... you know like when a baby starts to cry but doesn’t cry all the way( but they do it to show their displeasure.) Anyone feel this way or am I reaching ?
She is mentally disabled, I don't think that "milestones" or "levels" of neurotypical children apply to her. It is up to them to work with her to learn and discover what her capabilities are. Sadly, she has those dumbbells for parents,😔 It is what it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That dirt must be ingrained by now. I think it needs more than a bar of soap, maybe a sandblaster or 90 grit sandpaper
It looks photoshopped to me. Anyone else think that could be a possibility, done just to irk and laugh at us?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s supposed to be “going to school” though. And this is a great opportunity to be putting her in an actual routine.
Yup, the least (bare minimum) that they could do while school is out is toilet training and get her out of pull ups. Yes, it is a messy tiresome job, put the camera down, cover the furniture and bedding with plastic and just make the effort. Won't it be better in the long run? Who knows, maybe even Abbie might be happy with the comfort of being diaper free. Of course outings and maybe some nights she still might need the diaper for awhile, but it could be a small step towards good things, actually it would be a huge step, considering she has been in diapers for 15 years.

Can I just say that Prisilly's little rebuttal about her exercising was just 🤯.

Like, really? You reeeaally believe that those little scuttle butt, vlog walk, slow paced strolls to the park were exercise!!?

Seriously, you could barely pick up your feet to scoot two steps across the ground at that fountain in Atlanta, and then you acted like it was some laborious task that needed celebration because you didn't fall doing it!! But you "exercise" huh :cautious:.... kinda like that "no carb - no sugar" Popeye's chicken sandwich you demolished was "health food"??

Honey, if lies were a diet.... you and Asa would be skinny.;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Staying at home boredom is setting in so I decided to go on my own scavenger hunt!
BTW, I feel like a creepy leghumper but oh well I will get over it!
Screenshot_20200328-060352~4.png
Screenshot_20200328-061308~6.png
Screenshot_20200328-064849~2.png
Screenshot_20200328-071038~2.png
Screenshot_20200328-072344~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Sorry if repeat, but he should really get these 2 warts frozen off. He’s likely getting refunded or gifted for mentioning the new (fit your wife’s big wrist) stretchy watch bands. And talking to his leghumpers like they too can afford an Apple watch! Most are living in a van down by the river, can’t afford services, but give them $ monthly!
He mentions the amazon link. They are affiliated with amazon so get a kick back from the sales.

Good morning all. I have noticed two marks on Ps hand before, anyone know what that is?

In my opinion no one on that family has ever sexually abused Abbie. Asa is a rat but I do not believe he would ever do that, not in the bath or laying with her in bed. It is not unusual for a parents to lay with their child for a bit when they first go to bed. Abbie is still mentally a toddler I do not find it weird or inappropriate. I also feel it is fine for her father to bathe her. She cannot do it by herself and he is her dad. If she bathes, P cannot bend down and help her!!

I feel they should not have allowed Isiah to bathe or dress Abbie. It is inappropriate. He is a young male and although I do not think he would ever harm her, he could get confusing feelings. Just no reason for him to do that.

The tickling needs to stop. Because of her physical size and physical age, that is completely inappropriate. They need to be teaching her gentle touch and boundaries. She knows no boundaries as evidenced by grabbing that lady at the aquarium. Summer deserved to be kicked in the chest, she is way too physical with Abbie, you teach her to be wild....ya might get kicked.

It has become glaringly obvious the Father of all Autism has no clue at all how to raise this girl. If these vlogs do not show these ignorant fans that...then they are far too stupid to be helped.

This relationship they have with Summer is over the top weird. Just bizarre.

Now when Summer and Abbie met that Guilermo kid at the beach? He treated Abbie in a way that made me feel cringy. He called her Queen and then sitting behind her hugging her and wanting to "stay like that". That is the only sorta red flag I have gotten from anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It looks photoshopped to me. Anyone else think that could be a possibility, done just to irk and laugh at us?
Either way it's disgusting. Photoshopped or not even pics showing her in her couch corner that show the bottoms of her feet they are always filthy. I don't think anything would get them clean

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Either way it's disgusting. Photoshopped or not even pics showing her in her couch corner that show the bottoms of her feet they are always filthy. I don't think anything would get them clean
Haha, who's willing to bet that Asa is scrambling to find tutorials and binge watching how to Photoshop images since everyone has been commenting on their dirty feet, weight gain, man boobs and make up fails 😂😂.

I can just picture him at his computer with his beedy eyes intense, sweating over zoomed in images :sick:......sorry doughboy, the damage has already been done :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I have been taking a look at the old vlogs and her behaviours haven’t improved over the last few tears. She is still doing the tantrums, the food stealing etc.. I just can’t find any joy in all this. It’s a thankless task

• Sad
Reactions: 12
The family wants things both ways. They want Abbie to be a “typical teen” on the one hand,but then defend actions that are no where being a “typical teen”.

Abbie has the body of an almost 15 yr old. For that reason alone,her brother should NOT be tickling her,wrestling w her. But there is also another reason as well. She does not comprehend play/no play as other children do. So if she walked up to someone and randomly tickled them,she would not understand it’s wrong as it happens at home.

With 2 other females in the house at this time,why aren’t they bathing Abbie? If Asa were her only caregiver it would be understandable,but seriously,why can’t P do it? Or,at this point Summer?

I did hear way back on some vlog P state that Asa is better at things w Abbie...um NO! That is a major cop out. She could be just as good if she put the effort into it.
At the end of the vlog yesterday they went on and on about Abbie being their bad child. Seriously? She is “bad” because they have let her do what she basically wants. Yeah,it’s damned hard,but if she is let to do things over and over then of course it’s going to be that much harder.
All they are seriously interested in is having content for the fans/money. And if JSA is really okay w what they see going on,then shame on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.