Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if they keep giving her what they give her, I think so 100%..if I was them I would be afraid of that..the thing I dont get is, they always say "she is not a picky eater" and they give her all her food, why does it have to be junk food?? she will eat healthy food but they keep giving her junk,,,,its crazy to me
Sad thing is they know she likes raw veggies, she's been shown eating carrots and celery. And with those it's a twofer..healthy snack and the sensory sensation of the crunch . Guess they would rather waste the money on press on nails, canned cheese and gravy packed

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So I just watched the vlog with the spaghetti.
First..more bragging about their Apple watches. I'm so happy that Assa let us all know he has 2, P has 1, and Summer has 1.

And earlier he was talking about how in her school Abbie is taught about making change and transactions paying in stores. Not tryna be mean but GET REAL.

Am I missing something? The vlog on FB,School just got real? It looks from the clothes that Abbie is wearing and P as well that these were all filmed at the beginning of the week.
I agree w those saying that Abbie slept very well when A&P were gone. And why is it that Isiah sits at the counter to do his work? Why not for the sake of no distractions,just do it in his room?
And again,not 1 but 2 coffe makers and they still need to run to DD every day?
Abbie's been wearing that God-awful shirt forever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Very very late to the party today...

I just have to say, I cannot stand fake ass P. Cooking grilled cheese? And what is with the sudden sing-song tone of voice and attentiveness? "Ok, take a deep breath," "What do you need?" AS IF!! As if she has EVER used that tone or asked what she needs. This must be for the schools benefit. Too little too late, because if anyone who is not a leghumper has seen even one other FA vlog at random, this never happens. And if I hear her say "And thats ok!" one more time, I swear when the 'rona danger has passed I am driving straight to JAX for their first post-pandemic meet-up, and call them out right in front of the rabid fans. Not really. But I wish I could, and thats ok!

Asa. "Well she needs routine, but she'll get bored. Well, normally do this but the more she does it will help her learn." Translation: Well, we really dont want our "autism princess" melting down because she is bored, so teachers be damned! And we know she could learn if we made her clean her room, but we dont have the time or energy to do that with her daily because we work 80 hours a week. And stop asking her if she wants a break every time she breathes. Damn! Now we KNOW why shes always asking for breaks. When THEY are done they "ask" her if she wants one. DUH...they know she'll say yes! And why in the hell is Asa praising P all day every day now? You're the best, the prettiest, the smartest, blah blah blah. What did you do Asa? Caught creepin online late at night instead of editing?

Sorry so long. Bad day at work, so venting about these disgusting humans will help me sleep. Unless of course I get a "look in my eye" like Abbie, we all know what happens then. Frkn garbage people.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately the comment is gone.
Ahhh but screen captures are forever LOL. They can delete to their hearts content but someone somewhere has it.
I guess blocking us on her phone didn't last

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
1 min into the vlog....Asa says Abbie isn’t sleeping and says it’s not medication, not activity related, and not exercise related.

Suuuuuure. Then what is it because she slept fine when y’all were gone vacationing.
Hmmm, maybe it's a "full moon", as they have claimed so often :rolleyes:.

Even before I became fully aware of their hocus pocus, I was not buying that "full moon" BS. I always felt like, since it was a monthly thing, it was maybe cycle related. As a teen I used to get a headache only once monthly on the first day of my cycle and have heard of girls having various uncomfortable PMS issues during their "time". Asa wouldn't understand this but Prisilly should....not surprised that she is clueless though :rolleyes:.
Abbie cannot communicate nor understand what is happening to her.

Who knows? I have always been curious since they made the claim. Does anyone know if there is any validity to this "full Moon" behavior that they claim?

Reactions: 9
Priss shouldn’t use that goodie2shoes voice because she also sounds like she’s not getting enough oxygen. “And that’s okay,” as she would say. I was cringing as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You could get drunk if you took a sip of wine every time they say, “good job” to her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I missing something? The vlog on FB,School just got real? It looks from the clothes that Abbie is wearing and P as well that these were all filmed at the beginning of the week.
I agree w those saying that Abbie slept very well when A&P were gone. And why is it that Isiah sits at the counter to do his work? Why not for the sake of no distractions,just do it in his room?
And again,not 1 but 2 coffe makers and they still need to run to DD every day?
I feel like Isaiah is forced to study in the common area more than he'd prefer so that way people can see him on the vlog. People ask where he is whenever he doesnt appear. A lot of the fans seem to have a bit of a "crush" on him so maybe that is part of the reason that Asa picks on him? Hes feeling threatened that people are desiring his son and not him

(I felt nauseous for writing "desire" in relation to an 18yo boy, but... the fans see Isaiah as this pure, hard working, all- american, down to earth person. He is a good looking kid, (that felt bad to type, too. I just mean that I could believe many girls his age could crush on him). Anyway, I'm not saying that he isnt all of these things, it's just that Asa has to see that in his comments section a lot and that probably grinds on him. Asa comes across to me as someone who has to be better than everyone else at ALL THE THINGS.

Anyway, sorry if I'm rambly. I have a cold and I'm a little loopy from meds

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh they address consistency. They say they aren’t consistent in activities because Abbie will get bored. Oh give me a break!.
Here we go again! We just commented here about Abbie being bored all the time, now they are trying to throw the term out there like they are addressing the issue :rolleyes: .

No dumbbells, you are not addressing the issue. Abbie is bored ALL THE TIME. Abbie rarely wants to do ANYTHING except eat, water play, hear music and go for rides.

That excuse for not being consistent goes on the list of some of the big fat LIES that you tell.

Here is something for you to address next vlog: Why teach your daughter skills that are beyond her understanding? Some of these things, even if she did attempt them, could be dangerous (i.e. using the stove burner, opening the gate, etc.)

Can't you just face it, she is NOT 15 years old!! Stop trying to pretend that she is, if you can't face it get therapy! Seriously, she has not reached milestones of a child 12-24 months. Don't believe me?? LOOK IT UP!! Thing is, she is disabled so those "milestones" don't apply to her and everyone gets that BUT YOU!!

Anyone who sees her understands that she is not neurotypical, within minutes. You don't have anything to prove. Stop trying to fit her into a category of "typical teen". Let her be in her lane and guide her from there.

I have learned so much from the things that people post here. You may think it's all just "hate", but you are missing the big picture. You don't listen.
You are so blinded by, vlog content, views, likes, follows, money, it's really just sad.

if they keep giving her what they give her, I think so 100%..if I was them I would be afraid of that..the thing I dont get is, they always say "she is not a picky eater" and they give her all her food, why does it have to be junk food?? she will eat healthy food but they keep giving her junk,,,,its crazy to me
I agree. A piece of fruit or a vegetable is about as scarce in that house as the truth!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How do they not know how she is completing tasks at school? Isn't that the point of them going into for parent meetings and observing her in class? I just can't believe they feel like they are fish out of water with her schooling. She is nearly 15 years old and they don't know how to do basic tasks with her. In my eyes, they have failed as parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've had it.
The last few blogs they've both managed to say several times how much and how hard they work. I'm gonna be sick.
And exactly WTH does Summer actually DO?

You could get drunk if you took a sip of wine every time they say, “good job” to her.
Yeah..it should be a game like beer pong!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Think Isaiah is made to do school work in common area for a few reasons. One so he can watch Abby when they are doing whatever. There are time AnP are off in another part of the house and Isaiah is stuck in the kitchen/tv area keeping watch on his sister. Probably even told to keep her from bothering them. Two so people can see him on the vlog, and they can show off how good parents they are because his success is their success. Three as a control issue. So they know what he is doing and can insert theirselves in whateva is going on.

• Heart
Maybe their router is in the office & not centered in the home, like my house, so the connection isn’t as good up in his room. However, I think it’s more likely that he was told to set up in the kitchen for vlog footage. 🤣

Reactions: 11
Here we go again! We just commented here about Abbie being bored all the time, now they are trying to throw the term out there like they are addressing the issue :rolleyes: .

No dumbbells, you are not addressing the issue. Abbie is bored ALL THE TIME. Abbie rarely wants to do ANYTHING except eat, water play, hear music and go for rides.

That excuse for not being consistent goes on the list of some of the big fat LIES that you tell.

Here is something for you to address next vlog: Why teach your daughter skills that are beyond her understanding? Some of these things, even if she did attempt them, could be dangerous (i.e. using the stove burner, opening the gate, etc.)

Can't you just face it, she is NOT 15 years old!! Stop trying to pretend that she is, if you can't face it get therapy! Seriously, she has not reached milestones of a child 12-24 months. Don't believe me?? LOOK IT UP!! Thing is, she is disabled so those "milestones" don't apply to her and everyone gets that BUT YOU!!

Anyone who sees her understands that she is not neurotypical, within minutes. You don't have anything to prove. Stop trying to fit her into a category of "typical teen". Let her be in her lane and guide her from there.

I have learned so much from the things that people post here. You may think it's all just "hate", but you are missing the big picture. You don't listen.
You are so blinded by, vlog content, views, likes, follows, money, it's really just sad.

I agree. A piece of fruit or a vegetable is about as scarce in that house as the truth!
I think they may feel pressured to keep up with other autism Youtubers . His fans are now watching Jen and Nick and they do way more than Abbie.

Nicks dad(not sure his name) mentions that Fathering Autism has started homeschooling so he wanted to show Nicks homeschooling day. You see his dad is attentive but you also see Nick is able to atleast follow routine.

And let me just say, there is nothing wrong with the fact that Abbie isn’t as advanced as Nick or Jen. The thing is, Asa and Priscilla constantly try to pretend her skills are more than what they are instead of just being honest with where she is.

How do they not know how she is completing tasks at school? Isn't that the point of them going into for parent meetings and observing her in class? I just can't believe they feel like they are fish out of water with her schooling. She is nearly 15 years old and they don't know how to do basic tasks with her. In my eyes, they have failed as parents.
Exactly but yet Priscilla kept interrupting Isaiah about his schooling and his plans as if she knows it so well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.