Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing Summer in that Vlog coming back made me realize something, while I don't like their Vlogs at all, I actually found them to at least be watchable and I actually thought that they were just not being AS obnoxious and then I realized when Summer returned......She makes the Vlogs SO MUCH MORE INTOLERABLE!

The season of crazy eyed insanity is actually terrible to watch and brings nothing to table! Who the duck at that age tickles their best friend when they see them? You crazy eyed witch, Abbie knows you aren't friends AT ALL.

In fact, I'm convinced the whole 10 seconds Abbie was happy to see Summer was because she thought that Summer went on the longest snack run ever or thought Summer brought her some food back from the trip and knowing how that crazy season feeds Abbie like a dog, I wouldn't be surprised if she did bring back food.

ASSa and P need to actually address that behavior! Even if it's just for show of the Vlog, TELL THEM TO STOP THE WRESTLING AND TICKLING AND YOU NEED TO TELL WACKO SEASON TO LET ABBIE FEED HERSELF AND NOT FEED HER WITH HER DIRTY ASS HANDS!

Isiah and Summer legit sit there and act like they're Abbie's second set of parents, Isiah tries to hard when the wacky season is around.

I think since 2020 is cancelled, we might as well just skip that wacky, all over the place season and go straight to Fall....and just let the season before it fizzle away. My friend who IS a fan even hates Summer and she gets what I mean about Summer's crazy ass eyes!
Poor Isaiah. I think he always tries too hard.

I just can't with these people.
that whole video was stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That 🐖 literally took speghetti noodles off of Abbie's plate!
Yet her own plate was man sized.
Portion control for a 125lb person but not for a 375lb person?
Really?
She's so disgusting.
If she swam 10 laps, like she claimed, I want evidence of it.
Otherwise I call bullshit.
Those people have deep deep issues.
IMO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So P has been getting her nails done for 10 years now. Even when they were so, so poor? What a waste of money.

Reactions: 16
Well at least she didn't pop a jar if premade sauce and say she made spaghetti sauce. There is that. Glad to see they are watching carb intake like they randomly mentioned.

P really needs to use sunblock. Her skin is so damaged I would not be surprised if she had some precancer going on. It really looks terrible. Very leathery and obviously sun-destroyed. It's not improving your appearance. The opposite actually. Sun damaged at best prematurely ages your skin, at worst deadly cancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I knew they were thinking that their vlogs would suffice but I have a feeling the Florida Department of Education, who oversees that scholarship money they get, ain't got time to watch weeks worth of their vlogs in lieu of filling out the actual required legal documents that the state requires.
They are so fuking delusional.
The fact she said it just confirms my opinion.
IMO.
😁
Again, I’m not in the US, so if P&A can’t show the funding board adequate learning, does that mean that JSA could chuck them out if they become too much like hard work, ‘with the look at me, JSA would not be anything without our presence’ bull crap?

Reactions: 7
So worried about nails when people are sick,dying,not able to get necessities at stores,etc. Yeah,it’s a damned shame..
Did anyone notice what looks to be a huge (bug bite.) mark on Abbies neck as she was dishing out the spaghetti? Hope they check that out...

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Modern day slavery? Minion, brainwashed, socially isolating, 22 year old stuck forever with a 16 year mentality. Does anyone know how her grades were at the NY school? Why isn’t she using this time to do prep work for future assignments, like a felt story board, or cutting up magazine pages into colours to make a collage rainbow? Basic grade school career development stuff?

Reactions: 13
Modern day slavery? Minion, brainwashed, socially isolating, 22 year old stuck forever with a 16 year mentality. Does anyone know how her grades were at the NY school? Why isn’t she using this time to do prep work for future assignments, like a felt story board, or cutting up magazine pages into colours to make a collage rainbow? Basic grade school career development stuff?
Shes an idiot?
That would be my guess.
And opinion.

Well at least she didn't pop a jar if premade sauce and say she made spaghetti sauce. There is that. Glad to see they are watching carb intake like they randomly mentioned.

P really needs to use sunblock. Her skin is so damaged I would not be surprised if she had some precancer going on. It really looks terrible. Very leathery and obviously sun-destroyed. It's not improving your appearance. The opposite actually. Sun damaged at best prematurely ages your skin, at worst deadly cancer.
Yup.
And they don't put sunscreen on Abbie either.
I bet she's got a tit ton of it in that MLM tit she sells.
And it's not like they can't afford it.
She will need more than that makeup after the doctors cut holes all the way through the skin in her face because of skin cancer.
She thinks it won't happen to her.
Wait for it.

Looked like fun, I would totally do that
Is it just me, or is P rapidly sliding down the pole (wild eyes, no logical thought processes, ?too much inebriation? ) I used to admire P being on all the committees, and holding responsible positions, but did not realise they were just fronts for her to be busy, busy, so that I don’t have two seconds to feel like, there is nothing in my life but my darling son, and he is going to leeeaaaave me! How can heeee, after all I have done for himmm? If he wants to go to school away from me, well he can pay for it himself, I’m not going to support him, unless he stays at home, and loves meee.
RUN ISAIAH RUN,🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
No longer pushing the sanitizer but a new under eye stuff. She claims she needs it more now than ever because having to stay at home,the homeschooling,etc have made her eyes more tired looking than normal!
And of course,the pity party goes on. Yes,it’s heartbreaking for kids who won’t get to do all the fun things that Seniors do. But guess what? By keeping them as safe as they can be at home just may save their lives so they will be able to enjoy so many more fun things later on in life!
Teaching Abbie to be safe crossing the street? She will never ever be doing that on her own. Am sure they are looking for all the filler they can find at this point for the vlogs,but really?
Now,with so many who are out of work,filing claims for unemployment benefits,it’s must be even more frantic for A. I honestly do not think he can use his YouTube,etc as a legit biz to file...maybe Cilla could, sh would have to show she is completely shut down,which would require the company itself to do so.
So,as monies may be at a stand still coming in,looks like they may seriously may have some woes soon enough.
Just hope Abbies trust is set up so they can not touch it...
So how do they lose money, say if they don’t get as many views youtube pays them less money? I don’t know how it works

Shes an idiot?
That would be my guess.
And opinion.

Yup.
She will need more than that makeup after the doctors cut holes all the way through the skin in her face because of skin cancer.
Wait for it.
Thats horrible if they dont apply sunscreen on Abbie, that girl is so fair and she looks like she’s lacking in vitamin D

So how do they lose money, say if they don’t get as many views youtube pays them less money? I don’t know how it works

Thats horrible if they dont apply sunscreen on Abbie, that girl is so fair and she looks like she’s lacking in vitamin D
I should have said they rarely use it.
If they are at the beach with surfing for autism they use it.
You know...where other people can see them applying it like good parents.
I don't recall them doing it CONSISTENTLY at home or anywhere.
But that's nothing new.
Consistency is just another word they don't understand the meaning of.
IMO.

• Heart

And she gets sunburned time & time again

Reactions: 9
It really bothers me how Abbie is overly congratulated in nearly EVERYTHING she does or is constantly being rewarded ALL the freaking time. Abbie could fart and Assa would be like, "Good girl! You're so smart. Yes you are!" And then as for Isaiah, I rarely hear Assa congratulate his son on things, or if he does, it's done in a way where he's for the most part, insulting him or making him a joke.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
It really bothers me how Abbie is overly congratulated in nearly EVERYTHING she does or is constantly being rewarded ALL the freaking time. Abbie could fart and Assa would be like, "Good girl! You're so smart. Yes you are!" And then as for Isaiah, I rarely hear Assa congratulate his son on things, or if he does, it's done in a way where he's for the most part, insulting him or making him a joke.
He congratulated him in today's vlog.
But it was more like an afterthought.
So very obvious.
It was as if in that second he remembered.
He remembered us talking about how he never praises him.
So he praised him.
😁

• Heart
Shes an idiot?
That would be my guess.
And opinion.

Yup.
Wait for it.
When I lived in Florida I was starting to get the patchy skin on my chest like P has. It truly is a sunscreen issue... and just being outside all the time. Thank God I was a typical teenager at the time though and was able to revert to my normal skin when I left there. I also learned to start using sunscreen all the time since then

No longer pushing the sanitizer but a new under eye stuff. She claims she needs it more now than ever because having to stay at home,the homeschooling,etc have made her eyes more tired looking than normal!
And of course,the pity party goes on. Yes,it’s heartbreaking for kids who won’t get to do all the fun things that Seniors do. But guess what? By keeping them as safe as they can be at home just may save their lives so they will be able to enjoy so many more fun things later on in life!
Teaching Abbie to be safe crossing the street? She will never ever be doing that on her own. Am sure they are looking for all the filler they can find at this point for the vlogs,but really?
Now,with so many who are out of work,filing claims for unemployment benefits,it’s must be even more frantic for A. I honestly do not think he can use his YouTube,etc as a legit biz to file...maybe Cilla could, sh would have to show she is completely shut down,which would require the company itself to do so.
So,as monies may be at a stand still coming in,looks like they may seriously may have some woes soon enough.
Just hope Abbies trust is set up so they can not touch it...
My understanding is that you would have to be “employed” by a legitimate business in order to file and be approved for unemployment. I don’t think that even self employment would qualify. But yes these greedy fools would probably try it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That 🐖 literally took speghetti noodles off of Abbie's plate!
Yet her own plate was man sized.
Portion control for a 125lb person but not for a 375lb person?
Really?
She's so disgusting.
If she swam 10 laps, like she claimed, I want evidence of it.
Otherwise I call bullshit.
Those people have deep deep issues.
IMO.
She definitely is gaining.. her thighs are massive. All that money shot to hell

• Wow
When I lived in Florida I was starting to get the patchy skin on my chest like P has. It truly is a sunscreen issue... and just being outside all the time. Thank God I was a typical teenager at the time though and was able to revert to my normal skin when I left there. I also learned to start using sunscreen all the time since then

My understanding is that you would have to be “employed” by a legitimate business in order to file and be approved for unemployment. I don’t think that even self employment would qualify. But yes these greedy fools would probably try it.
I think as far as the scamatizer she was trying to peddle, I saw that more than just the Purell companys claims eere being investigated/sued for fslse advertising now. No price gouging is being allowed either. Maybe LL decided to back off a little now.

I think as far as the scamatizer she was trying to peddle, I saw that more than just the Purell companys claims eere being investigated/sued for fslse advertising now. No price gouging is being allowed either. Maybe LL decided to back off a little now.
Check out these articles on Google about price gouging.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.