Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I would feel a little uncomfortable wearing an oversized tshirt to appear I have no pants on. It doesn’t look the same as a dress to me.
Summer needs dome decent clothes. She wears the same crap over and over again. And hoochie coochie hot psnts. Enough already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When I said that they need to do something with Abbies hair and was questioned why I said because it was a mess. And a fan girl said I was a mess.
Then everyone in the comments on my post went off on me :rolleyes:
And yet we are the garbage people. Do you remember when your parents would say ,paraphrasing "if everyone jumped off a bridge would you" when you did something stupid. I want to say that to every single leghumping sheeple of theirs. Just because assa and pig say or do something doesn't make it so.But then again you can't fix certain kinds of stupid

So, I went to check out P's Instagram. I have a few takeaways: Abbie looks far from pleased as they take pictures of her in her new Van's (which are obviously tagged), P's fingernails are unsurprisingly a mess, and look closely at Abbie's arm. Abby has been biting herself, alot.View attachment 99838View attachment 99839
So she managed to go out for the most essential item of all. Wait for it. We all need to add it to our shopping list because Pig deems it essential. LEE PRESS ON NAILS 😂. I didn't even realize they still made them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know a lot of people feel sorry for Isaiah. I do too occasionally. Like everyone in the vlog talking about his schooling and P texting his teacher. And I used to really like the kid, but lately....not so much. Now, I realize he's had a rough road having A&P as parents, and Abbie as his only sibling. Frankly, I think he has been groomed from a young age to be "caring, supportive" etc. It was A&P (but mostly P) who wanted everyone to know she may have an IDD kid, but her NT kid was not just typical he was EXCEPTIONAL. What great parents they were to raise such a smart boy who "loves" to care for and defend his sister. And Im sure he does love his sister....but I do not believe he is as devoted as the vlogs make him appear.

Theres a lot of Asa shining through in Isaiah the past year. He's a smart kid. He sees the profit they've made. He's benefited personally from the minion leghumpers...all the gifts and gift cards sent directly to him just for being a "nice" guy. The constant twitter storms to DD begging for freebies. He used to seem genuine, but now almost everything he says feels calculated, he is also becoming an autism expert, and flame me if you will, but I have an older brother.... At 18 he was not pinning me on the floor to wrestle. That may be something Abbie would consider normal, but he shouldnt. He's also become kind of "strutty" like Asa. Yes, you're going to App State...but he's kind of obnoxious about it. Yes he rides a one wheel. I think he goes on those park trips to "look cool" on the vlog.

Idk...but he isnt the same, and I'm not digging the change.
OMG! I cant believe it. I've been feeling the same way about Isaiah lately. All the things you said. And it annoys me when he's always riding around on that damn scooter. Not exactly sure why but I hate when he's on that thing. I cant stand how they mention his high school is for the 'advanced kids'. They say about Isaiah being smart/advanced just a little bit tooooo much.
I have to remember that he's been brought up in this mess so lots of it is not really his fault. But he's old enough to stop the wrestling! And please get off the scooter...even just some of the time?

Reactions: 15
I thought Summer would have stayed with her parents during the virus lockdown?
I agree. I don’t think A & P wanted to deal with Abbie on a full time basis so I’m sure thats why they welcomed Summer back with open arms, nevermind who she might have been exposed to when she was gone. So obvious they were worn out dealing with her. Trust me if they didn’t have all the help they do she would be in a facility of some kind. I also think they don’t want to lose any funding they get if she was placed. They are so transparent. Poor Isaiah I can’t wait for him to leave that crazy house and start living his life.

Someone asked Priscilla again for a weight loss update. Priscilla just keeps ignoring. Her husband made a video about cheating and having another child and she went right along with it, but for some reason she can’t admit that she may have failed a little on her weight loss journey?
oh no way she's giving weight updates!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree. I don’t think A & P wanted to deal with Abbie on a full time basis so I’m sure thats why they welcomed Summer back with open arms, nevermind who she might have been exposed to when she was gone. So obvious they were worn out dealing with her. Trust me if they didn’t have all the help they do she would be in a facility of some kind. I also think they don’t want to lose any funding they get if she was placed. They are so transparent. Poor Isaiah I can’t wait for him to leave that crazy house and start living his life.
They have their full time babysitter back. She can bathe her, diaper her and tickle her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh ok lol I just googled it. I’m out of the loop.

“The VSCO girl is a fashion trend or subculture that became popular among teenagers in the summer of 2019. The term refers to the photography app VSCO. The fashion choices are relaxed and easygoing, and include oversized T-shirts, scrunchies, metal water bottles, Crocs, and beach-related fashion.”

She is still young and at that age so I guess I understand.
I dont think Summer looks good at all. She doesn't seem to care about her hair, makeup, or clothes at all. And actually she could be cute if she took care at all. And that hair! She desperately needs some help with that.

But no matter about her hair or clothes because with her stupid giggling at every single thing A&P say..it ain't gonna change a thing.

Hmmm. When will P learn how to put on make up???

View attachment 99819
Ugh I can hear P's voice with that lisp saying practice makes perfect...I can even hear her intonation...oh lord no

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
IDK, Abbie looked happy to see Summer and she seemed happier all together. But I still don't understand why Summer wants to be there and not with her family. A&P are really lucky Summer is there. Just those few days without her they looked all stressed out. Not to mention better vlog content now that the bestie is back. A&P don't deserve her either.
I bet the neighbors hated all that noise when they were in the pool at night. Disrespectful.

Reactions: 11
Yep totally agree with you they just are about themselves!!

Reactions: 10
Ha! I was catching up on the old thread, didn't realize that a new one started. I made these replies to peoples posts, not sure if this will work but here goes:

This!! Someone might say that some of these fans may be young and just not have enough life experience to call a spade- a spade. Oooookay, but the way that these "fans" defend FA and jump on anyone who makes a possibly critical comment or observation .... it's unacceptable and dare I say mental.

People use the term "internet trolls". Well, I have never seen it more applicable than to the FA "fans". I actually can't understand these people. I have never been so defensive of people who were not my family/blood relatives!! Seriously, are they mental..."they are at home", AND ON CAMERA FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE....IDIOT!!

And worst of all, I am sure that Mr. Ego is so smug when these crazed "fans" go on attack. Remember in the boohoo scandal video he said "this is my comment section". :cautious: Yeah, no wonder it's filled with crazies!!

Honestly, FA needs a disclaimer on their videos - "these videos are only for the gullible and intellectually challenged. If you are sane, intelligent, observant or even slightly educated, do not bother viewing this BS".

I feel sorry for Isaiah though. Asa is going to be in a piss of a mood, apparently has already started, and Isaiah will probably get the back end of his rage :( . Someone had suggested that he go spend isolation at his grandparents farm, I truly wish he had.

Hang in there Isaiah ✊.

Yup, I think that whole "Asa blocked the websites so she can't read them" was another one of their LIES. Well Asa, if lies were currency you'd be "set for life"...too bad 🤬

Pigcilla begging for subscribers:
View attachment 99809
You guys are gonna love this, a reply to Pigcilla begging for subscribers:
View attachment 99810
👏👏 LONITA Congrats on the best comment of the day!! I hope it stays up and Prisilly tries some snooty reply.....no I bet Asa will reply back. Someone please post it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel it coming, pretty soon Isaiah is going to bounce from the nest and those two will treat him better bc the power will shift to him now, he’s an adult he can do what he wants and the “garbage” people dont want to lose him
Probably another thing ticking Asa off. Where will their show be when Isaiah leaves? They thought that they could recast Summer as the "sisterly/bestie" character to appease both the "fans" and "haters". Turns out that no one is really impressed with her. They thought the new puppy would bring the "cuteness" factor because Abbie is too old for her behavior to be seen as "cute". Turns out that no one is impressed with the puppy and it seems like even they are annoyed by it, they keep it in the cage so much. None of the schemes are really propelling the ship and they are afraid that this virus and possible economy crash could be their iceberg. Oh LAWD Asa, you might actually have to go out and get a........real job soon :eek:!!

Ooooooh poor Asa, that's what your little woahs are really about isn't it little man?? The show might actually be coming to an end....cue the violin.
#S.O.S
#welcometotherealworld
#koolaidisabouttospill
#asacantcopewitharealjob

Oh ok lol I just googled it. I’m out of the loop.

“The VSCO girl is a fashion trend or subculture that became popular among teenagers in the summer of 2019. The term refers to the photography app VSCO. The fashion choices are relaxed and easygoing, and include oversized T-shirts, scrunchies, metal water bottles, Crocs, and beach-related fashion.”

She is still young and at that age so I guess I understand.
Ha! Thanks I was going to do the same.

In my day we called that look "bum-y" :ROFLMAO:

He would put it on a tshirt and tell his fans that being a leghumper is a good thing.
LEGHUMPER SQUAD

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Summer is their second cash cow! So having her back will give them fodder for more content that all of the rabid fans can gush over! Ugh! 🤢🤢🤢🤮

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seeing Summer in that Vlog coming back made me realize something, while I don't like their Vlogs at all, I actually found them to at least be watchable and I actually thought that they were just not being AS obnoxious and then I realized when Summer returned......She makes the Vlogs SO MUCH MORE INTOLERABLE!

The season of crazy eyed insanity is actually terrible to watch and brings nothing to table! Who the duck at that age tickles their best friend when they see them? You crazy eyed witch, Abbie knows you aren't friends AT ALL.

In fact, I'm convinced the whole 10 seconds Abbie was happy to see Summer was because she thought that Summer went on the longest snack run ever or thought Summer brought her some food back from the trip and knowing how that crazy season feeds Abbie like a dog, I wouldn't be surprised if she did bring back food.

ASSa and P need to actually address that behavior! Even if it's just for show of the Vlog, TELL THEM TO STOP THE WRESTLING AND TICKLING AND YOU NEED TO TELL WACKO SEASON TO LET ABBIE FEED HERSELF AND NOT FEED HER WITH HER DIRTY ASS HANDS!

Isiah and Summer legit sit there and act like they're Abbie's second set of parents, Isiah tries to hard when the wacky season is around.

I think since 2020 is cancelled, we might as well just skip that wacky, all over the place season and go straight to Fall....and just let the season before it fizzle away. My friend who IS a fan even hates Summer and she gets what I mean about Summer's crazy ass eyes!

• Heart
Is it just me or are we getting more members here? More ppl are waking up?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Seeing Summer in that Vlog coming back made me realize something, while I don't like their Vlogs at all, I actually found them to at least be watchable and I actually thought that they were just not being AS obnoxious and then I realized when Summer returned......She makes the Vlogs SO MUCH MORE INTOLERABLE!

The season of crazy eyed insanity is actually terrible to watch and brings nothing to table! Who the duck at that age tickles their best friend when they see them? You crazy eyed witch, Abbie knows you aren't friends AT ALL.

In fact, I'm convinced the whole 10 seconds Abbie was happy to see Summer was because she thought that Summer went on the longest snack run ever or thought Summer brought her some food back from the trip and knowing how that crazy season feeds Abbie like a dog, I wouldn't be surprised if she did bring back food.

ASSa and P need to actually address that behavior! Even if it's just for show of the Vlog, TELL THEM TO STOP THE WRESTLING AND TICKLING AND YOU NEED TO TELL WACKO SEASON TO LET ABBIE FEED HERSELF AND NOT FEED HER WITH HER DIRTY ASS HANDS!

Isiah and Summer legit sit there and act like they're Abbie's second set of parents, Isiah tries to hard when the wacky season is around.

I think since 2020 is cancelled, we might as well just skip that wacky, all over the place season and go straight to Fall....and just let the season before it fizzle away. My friend who IS a fan even hates Summer and she gets what I mean about Summer's crazy ass eyes!
I think that if they really want to keep their vlog interesting, they need to show Abby at her eorst and vest. Not just little pieces. Its supposed to be truth about autism, and sad to say, most people want to see the truth. Stop reaching for ways ti get people to feel sorry for you at the koolaid ranch, and spill the tea. You don't care about embarrasing Pilla or Isaiah or even Sum, so lets lay it all out there. Enquiring fans wanna know.

Reactions: 7
I know we talk about Abbies hair all the time, but I hope when things open back up that Isaiah get a hair cut. He looks really frumpy lately.

Oh and had to add, I cannot believe P actually text his teacher about getting him up early. How is the kid (adult!) going to function at college without P up his butt? How embarrassing for him that the show this stuff. P....gnaw through the cord already.
Barbers and hair salons are closed.

I think she was teasing him.

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or are we getting more members here? More ppl are waking up?
My disenchantment with them started shortly before their move. I have been watching them for about three years (found them after the diagnosis of both of my kids). Slowly they went from people who seemed to get it to what they are now.

Finding this site was a complete accident- it was during their time in Atlanta iirc and tattle showed up in my google news! (I think it was at thread #8)

It was nice to see some of the same issues I've been having, re: their extravagant spending, not following thru on therapies. Each vlog started feeling like, "look at this new thing I bought!"

Also really nice to see that I'm not the only one who absolutely HATES the mouth smacking/ "fish bubbles" stim. That alone makes me not want to watch them BECAUSE HE TURNS IT WAY UP. (PLEASE STOP IT, ASA, IT IS GROSS). I almost throw my phone everytime.

Lately now since finding you all, I'm starting to think he puts those bubbles in just so we wont watch them hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.