Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I went to check out P's Instagram. I have a few takeaways: Abbie looks far from pleased as they take pictures of her in her new Van's (which are obviously tagged), P's fingernails are unsurprisingly a mess, and look closely at Abbie's arm. Abby has been biting herself, alot.View attachment 99838View attachment 99839
Yep, P mentioned in the vlog having to hide her nails...the nail salons arent open anymore. Poor P. She doesnt realize that her nails are not the biggest problem she has LOL. I DIE when she posts all the pics with wet hair, and no make up...like shes some sexy model. :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They are shuttling around, travelling, having people come and go from the household.
Meanwhile, back in reality, families are agonizing about bringing kids home from college, visiting older parents, trying to keep their heads above water... My mother lives out in the boondocks and is terribly lonely. She's told me that if me and my husband don't come visit her she will start going out more because her mental health is suffering. So my husband and I go and hang out with her on her patio. We don't hug. We don't play cards. And I am still worried that we are putting her at risk. A&P, on the other hand, don't seem to be at all concerned about the risks they are taking.

Her cooking is probably better than mine. (I can feed myself when I have to, but my husband happily cooks. He also happily drives. And tells me that neither are a reflection of my cooking or driving. Even if he does call me Maria Andretti.). But even I can tell that what she's cooking is a lot of shortcuts put together. And way too much sodium and fat. There is such an opportunity with her WLS to do a series of vlogs about cooking healthier foods and making better choices. It would benefit her and other people as well.
I am not trashing her skills or lack of. More she calls herself a chef but has no basic skills or knowledge. And seeing how unhealthy they are, and how they it... it's just irresponsible. Higher fat, higher sodium, high sugar... she went on about her blood work not indicating any problems but that does NOT make you healthy. And that is also isn't saying what all they tested for. A general panel doesn't say everything. It's ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I would feel a little uncomfortable wearing an oversized tshirt to appear I have no pants on. It doesn’t look the same as a dress to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ugh not to be nit picky but that term “trailer trash” is extremely derogatory. Many, Many people live in trailers because it’s all they can afford and a multitude of other reasons.....of those people most of them are extremely proud and their homes are spotless. While some don’t have much past a high school education, that can be said for all kinds of people. I totally understand what you mean by it but as someone who at the time was a single momma and living in a trailer(quite proudly because it was the first home I purchased and I did it raising two kids by myself) it still stings to hear that expression. None of my neighbors were trash either, there were quite a few senior citizens who again were proud to HAVE a home because they were living on a very limited budget, newlyweds and other single parents. Our community was always bright, cheery and clean. I know it’s a silly thing but I have read that term so, so many times in the eleven threads that I finally had to speak up.
I meant “garbage people”... I understand that trailer trash is extreme and I am sorry that I have used the term.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Abbie didn't care Summer was back, she smiled and seemed slightly happy like 'Oh, okay you're back' and then immediately asked for food. Summer is SO tan and it makes me wonder just how many people that crazy witch has been around.

Abbie is yelling loud as duck in this Vlog, guess she isn't made to go in her room anymore.
looks like Summer May of went away with that tan she’s got, I forget where her family lives again?

Reactions: 8
Someone asked Priscilla again for a weight loss update. Priscilla just keeps ignoring. Her husband made a video about cheating and having another child and she went right along with it, but for some reason she can’t admit that she may have failed a little on her weight loss journey?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

I would feel a little uncomfortable wearing an oversized tshirt to appear I have no pants on. It doesn’t look the same as a dress to me.
She's a VSCO girl. Isaiah and his friends dressed as VSCO girls for spirit week, and said "I look like Summer!" LOL

looks like Summer May of went away with that tan she’s got, I forget where her family lives again?
South Fl...about 4 hrs from JAX they said. And they have a pool too, so I dont know why she acted so excited to get into the Maas' pool.

🤣🤣🤣 I should trademarked leghumper...you know assa would have
Pure gold. I called a brown nosed coworker a leghumper under my breath today!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well hip hip hooray! Summer is back and will now take over the home schooling so A & P can “work”. After that little stages meltdown today by A over C19, it’s a wonder he didn’t take to bed w the vapors!
How hypocritical of him/family to portray that blatantly for the camera drama,then turn around and defend Summer coming back cause it’s just like parents picking up kids at college!
Of course the fans eat it up. If they said they were now going to take chlorine ya let’s for protection a good many of them would follow suit!
To use his daughter for monies is bad enough,but now,using this horrific,death causing pandemic as a tool for monies is even more deplorable!
Just when one thinks they cannot stoop even lower than they have,there they go again!
I honestly hope that while they remain cooped up Isiah finally snaps and tells them to cluck off! P’s attitude concerning his schooling was outright demeaning,especially putting it out there for the world to see. He understands what he needs to do and from the looks of it,is doing it.
jjst like them,he too is feeling this as is almost everyone across the world right now. But of course,they are the only ones to be feeling”cooped up”.
As for Summer,again,I feel for Isiah. She shows up and once again Isiah is relegated to middle child. Her 2 cents about being the Guidance Counselor was a lame attempt at humor. She should have just shut her mouth.
Things must really be bad at her home to want to not stay w her own family during these times. Or she really has become more of a Maas,Looking out for herself and wanting to reap what they get. Either way,pretty irresponsible of her to go there after traveling then go back after being around who knows who.
I feel it coming, pretty soon Isaiah is going to bounce from the nest and those two will treat him better bc the power will shift to him now, he’s an adult he can do what he wants and the “garbage” people dont want to lose him

Reactions: 14
Right now,Summer,Isiah are actually at the high risk for the virus. And while older folks who are immunocompromised are also high risk,it’s mostly younger 18-25 yr olds being hospitalized the most.
if Asa is oh so worried,he should have forbade Summer to come back for at the least,another week.
Of course,they couldn’t/wouldn’t do that as they need her to take Abbie off of their hands.( yeah,I said it). All of a sudden as I said earlier,they now have a rigorous homeschooling schedule? Talk about shirking your responsibilities!

• Heart
She's a VSCO girl. Isaiah and his friends dressed as VSCO girls for spirit week, and said "I look like Summer!" LOL
Oh ok lol I just googled it. I’m out of the loop.

“The VSCO girl is a fashion trend or subculture that became popular among teenagers in the summer of 2019. The term refers to the photography app VSCO. The fashion choices are relaxed and easygoing, and include oversized T-shirts, scrunchies, metal water bottles, Crocs, and beach-related fashion.”

She is still young and at that age so I guess I understand.

Reactions: 7
Right now,Summer,Isiah are actually at the high risk for the virus. And while older folks who are immunocompromised are also high risk,it’s mostly younger 18-25 yr olds being hospitalized the most.
if Asa is oh so worried,he should have forbade Summer to come back for at the least,another week.
Of course,they couldn’t/wouldn’t do that as they need her to take Abbie off of their hands.( yeah,I said it). All of a sudden as I said earlier,they now have a rigorous homeschooling schedule? Talk about shirking your responsibilities!
The ONLY reason they have a rigid homeschooling schedule is because they HAVE to as required by Florida Department of Education, in order to keep Abbies taxpayer funded education at a private school.
I think the Florida Department of Education needs to have a heart to heart with the school about those hambeasts not following up on her stealing food and communicating with her.
And arriving late.
Who knows.
Maybe they will someday.
😁

• Heart
Well, I will gag defending them, but most of the schools had the closure dropped on them overnight. The 1st week here in Ohio was just "recommended" reading, etc. The districts had to get laptops or tablets for kids without them, develop websites, teachers had to create and post material...huge undertaking.

It was announced today that all testing for the year is canceled, there are no final grade cards, and if you were on track to pass when the closure hit, you will move on. Edited to add: in Ohio

Reactions: 7

South Fl...about 4 hrs from JAX they said. And they have a pool too, so I dont know why she acted so excited to get into the Maas' pool.

Pure gold. I called a brown nosed coworker a leghumper under my breath today!!
So,am old I guess. Had to look up VSCO thingy..now,want to tear my ears off. I get Summers giggling now....yikes...valley girls were bad,but VSCO...😬🤯

The ONLY reason they have a rigid homeschooling schedule is because they HAVE to as required by Florida Department of Education, in order to keep Abbies taxpayer funded education at a private school.
I think the Florida Department of Education needs to have a heart to heart with the school about those hambeasts not following up on her stealing food and communicating with her.
And arriving late.
Who knows.
Maybe they will someday.
😁
I get the requirements,but all of a sudden it’s now of importance cause Summer is there..nope..they just didn’t want to take time to really put the effort into it..P was worn out the first day...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You lived in a very rare trailer park community then.
Sometimes stereotypes have a lot of truth to them.
IMO.
I live in a trailer park! My neighbors are the nicest people on Earth. We have been helping each other out during this time. However, you got your weirdo's too. I see both points of view. I think it's with any group of people. You got your good and bad apples.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Actually it’s not the same and wow calling someone a jerk for having a valid opinion. These are the fans of the Maasss.
When I said that they need to do something with Abbies hair and was questioned why I said because it was a mess. And a fan girl said I was a mess.
Then everyone in the comments on my post went off on me :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Pigcilla begging for subscribers:
View attachment 99809
You guys are gonna love this, a reply to Pigcilla begging for subscribers:
View attachment 99810
For someone who claims to be a makeup guru you would think she would know about matching foundation to skintone. Her face and neck are 10 shades lighter than her tanned freckled shoulders. Yup I want to rush and take makeup and crap food and tacky nouveau riche decorating ideas from her

He would put it on a tshirt and tell his fans that being a leghumper is a good thing.
And they'd believe every word 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.