Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah that beef noodle thing is not stroganaff. Not even close. And that looked like packet gravy to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But left over pot roast, mixed with brown packet gravy, and dumped over noodles is NOT stroganaff. P really needs to look at recipes. And like I said not knocking short cuts here and there... but don't claim you are a chef or making things from scratch that you aren't. And educate your damn self already about actual cooking so you don't sound like a dingus constantly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well hip hip hooray! Summer is back and will now take over the home schooling so A & P can “work”. After that little stages meltdown today by A over C19, it’s a wonder he didn’t take to bed w the vapors!
How hypocritical of him/family to portray that blatantly for the camera drama,then turn around and defend Summer coming back cause it’s just like parents picking up kids at college!
Of course the fans eat it up. If they said they were now going to take chlorine ya let’s for protection a good many of them would follow suit!
To use his daughter for monies is bad enough,but now,using this horrific,death causing pandemic as a tool for monies is even more deplorable!
Just when one thinks they cannot stoop even lower than they have,there they go again!
I honestly hope that while they remain cooped up Isiah finally snaps and tells them to cluck off! P’s attitude concerning his schooling was outright demeaning,especially putting it out there for the world to see. He understands what he needs to do and from the looks of it,is doing it.
jjst like them,he too is feeling this as is almost everyone across the world right now. But of course,they are the only ones to be feeling”cooped up”.
As for Summer,again,I feel for Isiah. She shows up and once again Isiah is relegated to middle child. Her 2 cents about being the Guidance Counselor was a lame attempt at humor. She should have just shut her mouth.
Things must really be bad at her home to want to not stay w her own family during these times. Or she really has become more of a Maas,Looking out for herself and wanting to reap what they get. Either way,pretty irresponsible of her to go there after traveling then go back after being around who knows who.

• Heart
Everything they vlog is planned out and scripted, even the part about getting pissed at Isiah. A would never show himself in a bad light unless it’s for his character in his show. Later it will be that they are disagreeing because being quarantined is hard on a family. Boo-hoo. It’s obvious that Isiah suddenly walks in or speaks up and says his lines. It’s a good thing that they have the kids home so they can practice their lines. Only true idiots are still falling for this tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Actually it’s not the same and wow calling someone a jerk for having a valid opinion. These are the fans of the Maasss.
Sorry not sorry, but all their fans are revealing themselves to be trailer trash people too. That was an idiotic statement to make to defend these people. Yes any logical person with a mind that is not ******** would know that she is brining back germs and tit. I mean ... these type of people are the absolute problem right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I hope that Isiah is reading these posts,as I do have a message for him.
Isiah,while I understand that you do still live at home, and out of respect for them being your parents,there is a small line that they shouldn’t be crossing at this time of your life.But,at the same time,you should not be treated as a child.

You are for all intent and purposes an adult under the law. You can vote,be drafted/join the military,drive,etc.

And while I also understand you love your sister,that does not mean you should be relegated as the fall guy for whatever goes on there. You should also not be put out there for fodder for the fans to ooh and ahh over,especially when it’s demeaning. The fans don’t see it. They only see what they want. Those looking in from other lenses see it much differently.

you are no longer a child andyou now have a voice to speak up as an adult. No,not meanly or w disrespect but w sound reasoning and conviction.
Maybe no one has explained how all of this will play out in the real world to you,but it may get a bit rough.

Kids at school will surely look you up on social media and will have comments about what they see. Are you really looking forward to the comments about your moms TikToks. Some are just lame,but then there is the milkshake one and yes,even your birthday Baby Got Back one. They should never havebeen put out there.

Anyway, here’s hoping that soon you will be able to standup for yourself,and will do it. If not, the rest of your life will always be in their shadow,and you will never have a true life of your own. Don’t you think you deserve one?

• Heart
Sorry not sorry, but all their fans are revealing themselves to be trailer trash people too. That was an idiotic statement to make to defend these people. Yes any logical person with a mind that is not ******** would know that she is brining back germs and tit. I mean ... these type of people are the absolute problem right now.
Ugh not to be nit picky but that term “trailer trash” is extremely derogatory. Many, Many people live in trailers because it’s all they can afford and a multitude of other reasons.....of those people most of them are extremely proud and their homes are spotless. While some don’t have much past a high school education, that can be said for all kinds of people. I totally understand what you mean by it but as someone who at the time was a single momma and living in a trailer(quite proudly because it was the first home I purchased and I did it raising two kids by myself) it still stings to hear that expression. None of my neighbors were trash either, there were quite a few senior citizens who again were proud to HAVE a home because they were living on a very limited budget, newlyweds and other single parents. Our community was always bright, cheery and clean. I know it’s a silly thing but I have read that term so, so many times in the eleven threads that I finally had to speak up.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You would think she would shelter in place...but she's an idiot and a grown woman for all intents and purposes.
IMO
They are shuttling around, travelling, having people come and go from the household.
Meanwhile, back in reality, families are agonizing about bringing kids home from college, visiting older parents, trying to keep their heads above water... My mother lives out in the boondocks and is terribly lonely. She's told me that if me and my husband don't come visit her she will start going out more because her mental health is suffering. So my husband and I go and hang out with her on her patio. We don't hug. We don't play cards. And I am still worried that we are putting her at risk. A&P, on the other hand, don't seem to be at all concerned about the risks they are taking.

Yeah that beef noodle thing is not stroganaff. Not even close. And that looked like packet gravy to me. Not that there's anything wrong with that. But left over pot roast, mixed with brown packet gravy, and dumped over noodles is NOT stroganaff. P really needs to look at recipes. And like I said not knocking short cuts here and there... but don't claim you are a chef or making things from scratch that you aren't. And educate your damn self already about actual cooking so you don't sound like a dingus constantly.
Her cooking is probably better than mine. (I can feed myself when I have to, but my husband happily cooks. He also happily drives. And tells me that neither are a reflection of my cooking or driving. Even if he does call me Maria Andretti.). But even I can tell that what she's cooking is a lot of shortcuts put together. And way too much sodium and fat. There is such an opportunity with her WLS to do a series of vlogs about cooking healthier foods and making better choices. It would benefit her and other people as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ugh not to be nit picky but that term “trailer trash” is extremely derogatory. Many, Many people live in trailers because it’s all they can afford and a multitude of other reasons.....of those people most of them are extremely proud and their homes are spotless. While some don’t have much past a high school education, that can be said for all kinds of people. I totally understand what you mean by it but as someone who at the time was a single momma and living in a trailer(quite proudly because it was the first home I purchased and I did it raising two kids by myself) it still stings to hear that expression. None of my neighbors were trash either, there were quite a few senior citizens who again were proud to HAVE a home because they were living on a very limited budget, newlyweds and other single parents. Our community was always bright, cheery and clean. I know it’s a silly thing but I have read that term so, so many times in the eleven threads that I finally had to speak up.
You lived in a very rare trailer park community then.
Sometimes stereotypes have a lot of truth to them.
IMO.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Ass and P are probably part of the the biggest risk group under 60 for this virus and they act like it wont happen to them.
Yet when it does their $50 sanitizer wont help them and all the sugar and lard they eat wont either.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I know a lot of people feel sorry for Isaiah. I do too occasionally. Like everyone in the vlog talking about his schooling and P texting his teacher. And I used to really like the kid, but lately....not so much. Now, I realize he's had a rough road having A&P as parents, and Abbie as his only sibling. Frankly, I think he has been groomed from a young age to be "caring, supportive" etc. It was A&P (but mostly P) who wanted everyone to know she may have an IDD kid, but her NT kid was not just typical he was EXCEPTIONAL. What great parents they were to raise such a smart boy who "loves" to care for and defend his sister. And Im sure he does love his sister....but I do not believe he is as devoted as the vlogs make him appear.

Theres a lot of Asa shining through in Isaiah the past year. He's a smart kid. He sees the profit they've made. He's benefited personally from the minion leghumpers...all the gifts and gift cards sent directly to him just for being a "nice" guy. The constant twitter storms to DD begging for freebies. He used to seem genuine, but now almost everything he says feels calculated, he is also becoming an autism expert, and flame me if you will, but I have an older brother.... At 18 he was not pinning me on the floor to wrestle. That may be something Abbie would consider normal, but he shouldnt. He's also become kind of "strutty" like Asa. Yes, you're going to App State...but he's kind of obnoxious about it. Yes he rides a one wheel. I think he goes on those park trips to "look cool" on the vlog.

Idk...but he isnt the same, and I'm not digging the change.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
First time poster. I’ve been reading the thread for a good month or two. I just went and logged in to insta and WHY!?!?! WHY are they making Abbie stand there and pose for a photo. The poor girl looks like she’s been crying her eyes out before pigcilla and asshat made her stand there and take a picture. I feel for her.
I thought A looked like she was crying in that picture too. Looks like she is really frustrated being home by the looks of her arm.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I thought A looked like she was crying in that picture too. Looks like she is really frustrated being home by the looks of her arm.
Hoenstly, I don’t get it. This is not something she would retain,let alone be useful to her. Teaching her”words”,keeping her fit,giving her tools to calm her self, would be a much better use of time.
Despite how much they keep wanting to hope she will somehow be “independent” it just isnt going to happen.
Dressing herself and going to the bathroom without being told is great,but at the end of the day,those skills alone don’t mean she won’t need full time 24 hr a day caretaking throughout her life.

• Heart
Hoenstly, I don’t get it. This is not something she would retain,let alone be useful to her. Teaching her”words”,keeping her fit,giving her tools to calm her self, would be a much better use of time.
Despite how much they keep wanting to hope she will somehow be “independent” it just isnt going to happen.
Dressing herself and going to the bathroom without being told is great,but at the end of the day,those skills alone don’t mean she won’t need full time 24 hr a day caretaking throughout her life.
Bad thing is she is not dressing herself. If they did not prompt her, she would never think to get up and change clothing. She still cant button her own shirts, and there is no way she could put a bra on alone. They dress her. She still cant brush her hair or teeth properly without help. She would get in a bath alone if she could, but thats to play, not wash. She goes from being potty trained to "regressing". She will never be independent....and you know, A&P would actually be happier people if they just accepted their reality for what it is, instead of longing for what will never be,

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So, I went to check out P's Instagram. I have a few takeaways: Abbie looks far from pleased as they take pictures of her in her new Van's (which are obviously tagged), P's fingernails are unsurprisingly a mess, and look closely at Abbie's arm. Abby has been biting herself, alot. Screenshot_20200325-224303_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200325-224126_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.