Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Abbie didn't care Summer was back, she smiled and seemed slightly happy like 'Oh, okay you're back' and then immediately asked for food. Summer is SO tan and it makes me wonder just how many people that crazy witch has been around.

Abbie is yelling loud as duck in this Vlog, guess she isn't made to go in her room anymore.

Reactions: 20
Abbie didn't care Summer was back, she smiled and seemed slightly happy like 'Oh, okay you're back' and then immediately asked for food. Summer is SO tan and it makes me wonder just how many people that crazy witch has been around.

Abbie is yelling loud as duck in this Vlog, guess she isn't made to go in her room anymore.
I really think Abbie was more active/alert when Summer was gone. She probably doesn’t like her in her personal space. Summer seems very overwhelming at times.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
First time poster. I’ve been reading the thread for a good month or two. I just went and logged in to insta and WHY!?!?! WHY are they making Abbie stand there and pose for a photo. The poor girl looks like she’s been crying her eyes out before pigcilla and asshat made her stand there and take a picture. I feel for her.

• Heart
First time poster. I’ve been reading the thread for a good month or two. I just went and logged in to insta and WHY!?!?! WHY are they making Abbie stand there and pose for a photo. The poor girl looks like she’s been crying her eyes out before pigcilla and asshat made her stand there and take a picture. I feel for her.
Yep. "Hands waiting. Eyes Looking."

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I see the bite marks on her arm in those photos. 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Actually it’s not the same and wow calling someone a jerk for having a valid opinion. These are the fans of the Maasss.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I know we talk about Abbies hair all the time, but I hope when things open back up that Isaiah get a hair cut. He looks really frumpy lately.

Oh and had to add, I cannot believe P actually text his teacher about getting him up early. How is the kid (adult!) going to function at college without P up his butt? How embarrassing for him that the show this stuff. P....gnaw through the cord already.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Not defending anyone but it’s Florida and has been in the 80s every day....playing outside is really the only thing to do right now. If you saw me you’d think I’d been laying out or tanning, it’s just the color I get with any sun exposure. My Daddy is the same way, we get naturally dark even using super strong sun screen. When my oldest was little and in daycare, I went to drop her off the morning after my Dad had picked her up one afternoon and the owner came up and said “For over a year I have believed you were mixed race and when your Dad came in I realized you were just dark complexion like him”. My younger brother has been pulled MANY times for the “extra search” at the airport....due to being so dark lol....I’m blue-eyed with freckles but even when I was young and dumb using baby oil to “tan” I never had a sunburn.

Reactions: 7
Jillian Harvey....Here’s your leghumper award! 🖕🏼
I am literally restraining myself from creating a new acct bc I want to give that leghumper a cyber ass-whoopin'. Summer should not have gone back there. Parents arent supposed to be bringing kids back from college. We arent supposed to be traveling. I am so super annoyed. We have our 1st two cases in our local hospital now. I dont get to isolate in a mcmansion and sit poolside. I still have to go to work. Stupid ass people like Summer and the Maass Squad are jeopardizing everyones health and I am just damn tired of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Miss piggy seems very happy . I wonder if it’s because Summer is back and she doesn’t have to see to Abbie all the time.
They really need to sort her hair out, she looks dreadful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Miss piggy seems very happy . I wonder if it’s because Summer is back and she doesn’t have to see to Abbie all the time.
They really need to sort her hair out, she looks dreadful.
We all comment that Abbie is about 2 mentally. P is like 17. Her bestie Summer is home. Time to giggle, lay by the pool and TikTok!

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.