Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I don’t think A & P wanted to deal with Abbie on a full time basis so I’m sure thats why they welcomed Summer back with open arms, nevermind who she might have been exposed to when she was gone. So obvious they were worn out dealing with her. Trust me if they didn’t have all the help they do she would be in a facility of some kind. I also think they don’t want to lose any funding they get if she was placed. They are so transparent. Poor Isaiah I can’t wait for him to leave that crazy house and start living his life.
Of course! They wanted her back to help with Abbie, give them some video content and keep them from getting bored with each other. A caring couple would have told her to stay home with her parents during this time. It seems like her own parents don't want her with them. That is just so odd.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My disenchantment with them started shortly before their move. I have been watching them for about three years (found them after the diagnosis of both of my kids). Slowly they went from people who seemed to get it to what they are now.

Finding this site was a complete accident- it was during their time in Atlanta iirc and tattle showed up in my google news! (I think it was at thread #8)

It was nice to see some of the same issues I've been having, re: their extravagant spending, not following thru on therapies. Each vlog started feeling like, "look at this new thing I bought!"

Also really nice to see that I'm not the only one who absolutely HATES the mouth smacking/ "fish bubbles" stim. That alone makes me not want to watch them BECAUSE HE TURNS IT WAY UP. (PLEASE STOP IT, ASA, IT IS GROSS). I almost throw my phone everytime.

Lately now since finding you all, I'm starting to think he puts those bubbles in just so we wont watch them hahaha
Welcome! I say that as someone else who also came across this after my friend basically kept spamming me with their tit on her timeline. I can PROMISE you that 100% with out a doubt you can say anything you feel they're doing wrong and what you think should be done and they will address it because these fine folks on these sites provide them with 90% of their Vlog ideas. They read here and almost everything they post is to answer us without admitting they do.

Most youtubers actually read their hate pages, maybe not super famous ones but I admit, last time I was in one of these groups, I literally decided Trisha Paytas's nail colors for a good 2 months lol It was when she was 'dating' that Sean guy who was gay but she faked it for views. We called her Miss Piggy and he was 'her kermy' and so I made this joke about piggy matching......she got kermit shirts and green long as tit nails.

So yeah, they read here and we basically Father Autism. You'll get further with them as a hater then you ever would as a fan and we ALL have Abbie's best interests at heart and know that this isn't her fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seeing Summer in that Vlog coming back made me realize something, while I don't like their Vlogs at all, I actually found them to at least be watchable and I actually thought that they were just not being AS obnoxious and then I realized when Summer returned......She makes the Vlogs SO MUCH MORE INTOLERABLE!

The season of crazy eyed insanity is actually terrible to watch and brings nothing to table! Who the duck at that age tickles their best friend when they see them? You crazy eyed witch, Abbie knows you aren't friends AT ALL.

In fact, I'm convinced the whole 10 seconds Abbie was happy to see Summer was because she thought that Summer went on the longest snack run ever or thought Summer brought her some food back from the trip and knowing how that crazy season feeds Abbie like a dog, I wouldn't be surprised if she did bring back food.

ASSa and P need to actually address that behavior! Even if it's just for show of the Vlog, TELL THEM TO STOP THE WRESTLING AND TICKLING AND YOU NEED TO TELL WACKO SEASON TO LET ABBIE FEED HERSELF AND NOT FEED HER WITH HER DIRTY ASS HANDS!

Isiah and Summer legit sit there and act like they're Abbie's second set of parents, Isiah tries to hard when the wacky season is around.

I think since 2020 is cancelled, we might as well just skip that wacky, all over the place season and go straight to Fall....and just let the season before it fizzle away. My friend who IS a fan even hates Summer and she gets what I mean about Summer's crazy ass eyes!
Thought I was the only one who believed the only reason she smiled and waved at Summer was cause she believed she went on a snack run!! Haha in fact you can see that summer is holding something in her hands... if I were Abbie I would totally think she just came back with some snacks. You know since they have treated her like a dog all her life, that’s not a far fetched idea. It’s exactly how dogs think when their owners come home from work ... they think we are out getting them toys and food (which in reality, that’s what we are doing by going to work).... soooo yeah I agree.

• Haha
  • Heart
I know this has been posted before..I can’t with this...she in no way looks like a beauty guide she is the last person I would want to learn beauty tips from..the other girls tho actually look the part...something does not add up..
One of these things is not like the other....one of these things just doesn't belong. 🎶🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
And I think since P is so damn jealous of her friend Lauren, she tries to emulate the “matching buns” on her and Abbie. That has always been Lauren’s thing - but it looks much better on her and Ella than it does on P and Abbie.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In fact, I'm convinced the whole 10 seconds Abbie was happy to see Summer was because she thought that Summer went on the longest snack run ever or thought Summer brought her some food back from the trip and knowing how that crazy season feeds Abbie like a dog, I wouldn't be surprised if she did bring back food.
You know, I was thinking that. Before Summer came into the room, Abbie smiled really big. I wonder if Summer did have food in her hand 🤔 I wouldn't put it past them to sink that low.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You know, I was thinking that. Before Summer came into the room, Abbie smiled really big. I wonder if Summer did have food in her hand 🤔 I wouldn't put it past them to sink that low.
I mean these MFs were planning and scheming on going on “car rides” to fool Abbie like she was going to get a treat on a car ride during these times. Like... “we’re going to have the treat with us but pretend like we got it on the car ride.” WTF? Yes. Anything and everything that Abbie does is food and snack motivated. AnP you’ve created a monster for real. They get so annoyed with her asking for food that the camera cuts off or he edits the tit out of the situation ... but I don’t feel sorry for them cause they are the ones who did this.

How dumb do they look in this Tik-Tok

Especially Asa. My lord... please just sit down or go work out you bleeping idiot.

Ok and on Pig’s page her caption says something like they worked on crossing the street safely. Again- why the duck are y’all just now teaching her these basics? Unfortunately I don’t think that Abbie will ever cross a damn street safely on her own so they may as well stop with the BS and teach her something she will retain. It is too damn late.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
LONITA Congrats on the best comment of the day!! I hope it stays up and Prisilly tries some snooty reply.....no I bet Asa will reply back. Someone please post it!
I just looked. He hasn't replied. I also called them out on that stupid eyes looking hands waiting comment with the cow and no reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean these MFs were planning and scheming on going on “car rides” to fool Abbie like she was going to get a treat on a car ride during these times. Like... “we’re going to have the treat with us but pretend like we got it on the car ride.” WTF? Yes. Anything and everything that Abbie does is food and snack motivated. AnP you’ve created a monster for real. They get so annoyed with her asking for food that the camera cuts off or he edits the tit out of the situation ... but I don’t feel sorry for them cause they are the ones who did this.

How dumb do they look in this Tik-Tok

Especially Asa. My lord... please just sit down or go work out you bleeping idiot.

Ok and on Pig’s page her caption says something like they worked on crossing the street safely. Again- why the duck are y’all just now teaching her these basics? Unfortunately I don’t think that Abbie will ever cross a damn street safely on her own so they may as well stop with the BS and teach her something she will retain. It is too damn late.
The things they are working on with Abbie should have been done years ago and reinforced daily. They are the laziest parents on the planet.

• Heart
And yet we are the garbage people. Do you remember when your parents would say ,paraphrasing "if everyone jumped off a bridge would you" when you did something stupid. I want to say that to every single leghumping sheeple of theirs. Just because assa and pig say or do something doesn't make it so.But then again you can't fix certain kinds of stupid

So she managed to go out for the most essential item of all. Wait for it. We all need to add it to our shopping list because Pig deems it essential. LEE PRESS ON NAILS 😂. I didn't even realize they still made them
She says she ordered them on Amazon. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
No longer pushing the sanitizer but a new under eye stuff. She claims she needs it more now than ever because having to stay at home,the homeschooling,etc have made her eyes more tired looking than normal!
And of course,the pity party goes on. Yes,it’s heartbreaking for kids who won’t get to do all the fun things that Seniors do. But guess what? By keeping them as safe as they can be at home just may save their lives so they will be able to enjoy so many more fun things later on in life!
Teaching Abbie to be safe crossing the street? She will never ever be doing that on her own. Am sure they are looking for all the filler they can find at this point for the vlogs,but really?
Now,with so many who are out of work,filing claims for unemployment benefits,it’s must be even more frantic for A. I honestly do not think he can use his YouTube,etc as a legit biz to file...maybe Cilla could, sh would have to show she is completely shut down,which would require the company itself to do so.
So,as monies may be at a stand still coming in,looks like they may seriously may have some woes soon enough.
Just hope Abbies trust is set up so they can not touch it...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
And I think since P is so damn jealous of her friend Lauren, she tries to emulate the “matching buns” on her and Abbie. That has always been Lauren’s thing - but it looks much better on her and Ella than it does on P and Abbie.
Lol and Lauren seems to be jealous of Priscilla. They are all nuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No longer pushing the sanitizer but a new under eye stuff. She claims she needs it more now than ever because having to stay at home,the homeschooling,etc have made her eyes more tired looking than normal!
And of course,the pity party goes on. Yes,it’s heartbreaking for kids who won’t get to do all the fun things that Seniors do. But guess what? By keeping them as safe as they can be at home just may save their lives so they will be able to enjoy so many more fun things later on in life!
Teaching Abbie to be safe crossing the street? She will never ever be doing that on her own. Am sure they are looking for all the filler they can find at this point for the vlogs,but really?
Now,with so many who are out of work,filing claims for unemployment benefits,it’s must be even more frantic for A. I honestly do not think he can use his YouTube,etc as a legit biz to file...maybe Cilla could, sh would have to show she is completely shut down,which would require the company itself to do so.
So,as monies may be at a stand still coming in,looks like they may seriously may have some woes soon enough.
Just hope Abbies trust is set up so they can not touch it...
I’m sure a lot of this “homeschooling” BS is so they can have something to show the school system as far as what they’ve been doing. These idiots. P said in the vlog last night “shouldn’t be so hard since were vloggers” (paraphrased)...I knew they were thinking that and she totally said it. These fools... “yeah let’s teach our almost 15 year old child how to cross the street, how to cook... “ smh

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know this has been posted before..I can’t with this...she in no way looks like a beauty guide she is the last person I would want to learn beauty tips from..the other girls tho actually look the part...something does not add up..
Is her hair wet or just not combed?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.