Fathering Autism #11 S.O.S. we need vlog content, gotta make back all the money we spent

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got blocked from Prissy's twitter account this morning. I called her out for Dunkin and Popeyes not being essential. I said she wasn't the brightest crayon the box. 52 saw it before it was removed. 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yes! And not being able to verbalize that she has a yeast infection!
with all the people bathing her, I am sure they would know. Buy 10 bikini bottoms next time you go to one of your clearance shopping hauls, we know you can afford it, and then you can just keep her in a suit all day! Since you are supposedly not going anywhere, thats perfect! And get a diaper genie to keep next to the pool! Has she ever shredded a pull up in the pool?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.