Fathering Autism #109 Please be kind to Asa's poor wife, Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*I don't think it's bungee cord, on the French doors, I think it's a child lock just like the one on the refrigerator. I think it's been there for a while.
*I agree the mom could have watched her, but this is probably later in the day and she left??? 🤷
*The table flipping, she just left it there, I guess she wants to show Assa, but I was thinking maybe she's trying to hurt the dogs.
*What I don't understand, she apparently hated trick or treating, and yet she was going to a random door when they got to the spot. And she had no problem trying to get candy or in this case popcorn from random strangers on the block.
*The video is six and a half minutes. I guess he's really sick 🥵🤢🤧🤮🦠💉😫😷🤒
Its not a plastic lock, its some type of rope/cord.

Screenshot 2021-12-06 7.24.12 PM.png

I think it’s @Kermy that does the new titles? If she is the one that’s on holiday in the UK, it’s the middle of the night there! Can someone else do it?
I would, but I was naughty long ago and can no longer do that LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Asa said Abbie is doing so well going out. He made a valiant attempt at sounding earnest.
Im still not sold. She didnt appear thrilled.

And did anyone else notice that it appears they have rope or bungees on the door handles of the french doors?
P's mom was there, but apparently couldnt watch Abbie alone so P could shower.
Table flipping and mess making.
Theres some behaviors happening he isnt discussing.
How the hell do we know if she is doing so much better. Asa always like to remind everyone we only see a small part of their life. Yeah, this video was six minutes. That's about as long as it would take to shower, tit and shave, something apparently Pig didn't have time to do since Abbie was in the family room imitating Teresa Guidice (flipping tables).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How the hell do we know if she is doing so much better. Asa always like to remind everyone we only see a small part of their life. Yeah, this video was six minutes. That's about as long as it would take to shower, tit and shave, something apparently Pig didn't have time to do since Abbie was in the family room imitating Teresa Guidice (flipping tables).
Since when did Abbie not go on these "content" outings? She has been doing these since he started VLOGGING. ... She moans, honks, signs for food ..and Asshat films quickly before she has a meltdown... exact same what we saw tonight... I think he is just gaslighting the HUMPERS and wants them to. see all her magnificent progress.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
yawn. p just wanted to know where they were going to have dinner. And that breakfast with cinnamon rolls looked gross.

Reactions: 9
find another Slimelifer whose husbands do live feeds for their wives…that is the strangest thing. I think he has to step in when Big P is too drunk. I mean, she’s sitting right there - why is he doing it?? He looks like he hasn’t bathed in a week. Pathetic
She probably thinks he is a catch and women have a crush on him….

Gotcha! I figured they tried to ticket the event like the they did Princess event.

This is literally the most stupidest thing that I have ever seen him post. His security system can go down really quickly with a power outage and those cameras can be hacked and kept offline with a .98 cent can of black spray paint.
There is a reason people don’t post up how their security systems are installed and who they use for security because others with ill-will agendas can gain access.
We could all draw out their own lay out of the house, including basement area. We know every entry and exit point. Bring a big T-bone steak for each of the dogs and you can forget them protecting any of them (lets face it, Sandy starved for all the attention she can get and pour Maverick just wants someone to give him attention). A burglar could run laps around A&P. Abbie would befriend the person and as long as they brought her a donut, wouldn’t make a peep (and may just ask for music and to dance).
I think Kevin from Home Alone has a better security set up then ol Assa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.