Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

they were talking about getting fat jokes because the befriended the butcher
Big P: I didn’t get this way because I don’t know how to cook.

No pricilla, you got this way precisely because you DON’t know how to cook, and you go out to eat every day.

also big p is so disgustingly out of breath when they film in the car after walking from the shop to the car.
Did

they were talking about getting fat jokes because the befriended the butcher
Big P: I didn’t get this way because I don’t know how to cook.

No pricilla, you got this way precisely because you DON’t know how to cook, and you go out to eat every day.

also big p is so disgustingly out of breath when they film in the car after walking from the shop to the car.
Did anyone notice, at about the 8.06 mark, Abbie raises her hand as if to say stop filming? and Abbie should have pulled the fat pigs hair out....just a couple of bruises isn't enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did

Did anyone notice, at about the 8.06 mark, Abbie raises her hand as if to say stop filming? and Abbie should have pulled the fat pigs hair out....just a couple of bruises isn't enough!
Holy cow! Apparently Abbie goes ape tit on P. They say she won’t get bigger? With what they feed her, in a few years she will be the size of P, so yes she will get bigger. Noticed he mentioned that “someone” was dropping a video about the whole ipad throwing incident, which we all know was DCP. Cilla has hurt feelings apparently. She recorded the whole ordeal so they could make profit off of it so to say the other person putting the video out is monetized, well so are they lol. What dumb shits!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you...all I can do it rest. Figures I fly 3500 miles to isolate
Hydrate and keep inflammation down (i did all the otc anti-inflammatory in rounds because of my heart ) oh and that nasal spray decongestant. If it gets that bad.

It sucks for sure... hopefully it doesn't hit you guys too hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A few seconds in and a Marina truck was driving my the house.. Hmm.. 🤔
Also, anyone notice Priscilla pulling up her spandex, while trying to roast Asa? We know he left that in there because she was making fun of his idea of vlogging..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Did

She was telling Asa to "come here" because the entire time they were talking she was signing for food. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread Suggestion
Fathering Autism#109 Chips P will swallow so
In the mud she will not wallow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
These 3, Asa, Priscilla, and Isaiah, are so full of themselves it's sickening!
I also took notice of them talking about Abbie in front of her and I still believe she reacts to it.
So Abbie attacked Priscilla again. They don't say if she's ever aggressive towards anyone other than Priscilla. I wonder if that's really true ... I wonder if she's gone off on someone else and they're just hiding it. It's just so odd people don't frequent any time at their house and they don't visit others ... Is Abbie too feral to chance a sudden, unexpected aggressive behavior happening?
Priscilla gives me the creeps with the way she has to be so touchy, feely with Isaiah and Abbie. With Isaiah she always running a hand up and down his shoulder, his arm, or his back. With Abbie...swiping her face with her hands or forcing hugs or kisses....etc

• Sick
  • Haha
One of the girls I was a carer for was nonverbal. She had CP, amoung other things, and I was told likely had the mental age of an infant. But if you talk about her in front if her (in a negative way) she would get still and quiet. Her eyes would look down sadly. If it went on too long or if someone was upset she would get upset. I don't think she understood what was being said all the time but she picked up on tone of voice and general energy... and knew she was being talked about... (she didn't react to people being negative or upset for other reasons.) I started writing notes to her parents instead of telling them about or day out loud. She also would smile and laugh if you complimented her fiery red hair or the outfit she had on. She was a gem.

Abbie knows she is being talked about. I have no doubt.

Yep! You are a gem of a caretaker.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These 3, Asa, Priscilla, and Isaiah, are so full of themselves it's sickening!
I also took notice of them talking about Abbie in front of her and I still believe she reacts to it.
So Abbie attacked Priscilla again. They don't say if she's ever aggressive towards anyone other than Priscilla. I wonder if that's really true ... I wonder if she's gone off on someone else and they're just hiding it. It's just so odd people don't frequent any time at their house and they don't visit others ... Is Abbie too feral to chance a sudden, unexpected aggressive behavior happening?
Priscilla gives me the creeps with the way she has to be so touchy, feely with Isaiah and Abbie. With Isaiah she always running a hand up and down his shoulder, his arm, or his back. With Abbie...swiping her face with her hands or forcing hugs or kisses....etc
Aaaaannd they sent Ab to her room because she needed to be disciplined? Did I hear that correctly? I thought that they didn’t discipline her because she did things impulsively or didn’t understand what she had done wrong 🤦‍♀️

ETA: I rewatched it and Thilla said she was sent to “Time Out” as punishment. I guess she had to sit on the floor as Assa described it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Did

I noticed it too. They are assholes for talking about her IN FRONT of her. You wouldn't talk about Isaiah like this in front of him, so give Abbie the same respect. Mocking someone for making money off Abbie is cute Asa. You all do the same exact thing and it's worse because you are her parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They sure keep the couch factories in business. Did they say they were replacing the sectional couch in the family room also? I know they mentioned the couch in the shack and in Abbie’s room. Remember in the old house when Candy donated her old couches to them and they were thrilled to buy new furniture. My things have changed. $$

Last edited:
  • Heart
Aaaaannd they sent Ab to her room because she needed to be disciplined? Did I hear that correctly? I thought that they didn’t discipline her because she did things impulsively or didn’t understand what she had done wrong 🤦‍♀️

ETA: I rewatched it and Thilla said she was sent to “Time Out” as punishment. I guess she had to sit on the floor as Assa described it.
Ah, his Sister's method perhaps. Ive seen her make her girls sit somewhere, on the floor.

I have to wonder if it's a " naughty spot" Abbie could be able to try that with a two minute stint. ( one minute for every year of "age". ) anything is better than nothing, as Rob Thomas sings. -- A little nutty from sickness.

I've been removed from chemo "to see what grows". I thought chemo was bad, but stopping it for that sucks. I did chemo for a full year, three diff types. The break is also supposed to get me healthier for a bigger fight later. Oh boy. Get checked for ovarian cancer. It is a silent killer. That being said:

People, hold your loved ones extra close. Make sure they know you love them.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ok well the "B" part I understand...but what do the "L" and "T" stand for? Lactose and trans-fats? 😆

But don't worry...as long as you didn't put Hidden Valley ranch in it, you've got nothing on P.
😂😂 no ranch 😂 I like this meanings for the L and T.
It doesn’t have any lettuce in it but it does have some tomato. I read that the L is actually bacon loves tomato ? 🤷🏻‍♀️ My family ate it up nothing was left 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how they are all talking about how Abbie beat the tit out of big P and Abbie is just sitting there like "food" LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 13
P is doing a Live right now. I watched maybe the first 3 mins. Isaiah was there again, putting his face in the camera and acting bizarre. I decided to go to bed when she was talking about their meal and said "Well I dont eat a lot so I feel fine."
Yes folks. So dainty.

I also saw in her Insta pics they took Abbie out of that horrible dress they've made her wear the past several years. I hope they burn it.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.