Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, P did a Lipstick Live earlier, here's their menu.

P is making: the turkey, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes and cornbread casserole and rolls.
The Aunts are making: green bean casserole, stuffing and pies.
Big Candy is bring a ham.
Bruce and Donna are bringing fruit salad.

One could have a meal of ham, stuffing, green bean casserole, fruit salad and pie and avoid P's burnt turkey and sloppy sides!
Thats what I'd do! 👍 👍

Back to add: they didnt mention Summer. I hope she went to her parents, because not inviting her after being their live-in sitter would be a crappy thing to do.
And once again they have Abbie in that Laura Ingalls dress that is now WAY to small on her. Poor kid.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

they were talking about getting fat jokes because the befriended the butcher
Big P: I didn’t get this way because I don’t know how to cook.

No pricilla, you got this way precisely because you DON’t know how to cook, and you go out to eat every day.

also big p is so disgustingly out of breath when they film in the car after walking from the shop to the car.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Wow, this is wrong for this family to sit and talk about Abbie the way they're is breaking my heart. Isaiah (with shock) said to Abbie, you know what we're talking about right now? This little part in the vlog shows that Abbie doesn't consent, and they're the most disrespectful pieces of tit. I bleeping HATE them for what they're doing. BTW - Happy Thanksgiving to those that celebrate. I'm sending all the tattlers good vibes, and sending a little extra to those dealing with physical and mental health issues. You got this!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

they were talking about getting fat jokes because the befriended the butcher
Big P: I didn’t get this way because I don’t know how to cook.

No pricilla, you got this way precisely because you DON’t know how to cook, and you go out to eat every day.

also big p is so disgustingly out of breath when they film in the car after walking from the shop to the car.
Actually she did get that way because she doesn't know how to cook.. and eat fast food, donuts, zaxbys... put tons of cheese and butter on everything where it is just swimming in butter and cheese. If she knew how too cook she could make things at home with flavor without adding 3 lbs of butter and cheese.

Also.. this aggression..did you see the bruises on P's arms? Then she calls her "sweet girl" ... I would think there should be some consequences for Abbie... for something.

P also never learns.. look how she keeps picking up Nala when she knows she doesn't like it and has attacked her numerous times.. sounds similar to what Abbie does as well.

I'

• Heart
Reactions: 22
WOw, this is wrong. For this family to sit and talk about Abbie the way they're is breaking my heart. Isaiah (with shock) said to Abbie, you know what we're talking about right now? This little part in the vlog shows that Abbie doesn't consent, and they're the most disrespectful pieces of tit. I bleeping HATE them for what they're doing.
THIS. It has always pissed me off when they all sit around and talk about Abbie right in front of her. Even if it's just Asshat doing it. Whoever it is. It doesn't matter what Abbie's comprehension level is - it is disrespectful and dehumanizing to continue to talk about her, why she does what she does, all the possible reasons behind it, all while right in front of her as if she isn't there or is just part of the background.
I think she understands enough to know they're talking about her, even if she doesn't understand each and every single word.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
@bready: BLT = Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato. Most often in a sandwich of toasted bread with mayonnaise.
I know what “BLT” means normally...I just don’tknow how it applies to the dip, sinceyou didn’t mention lettuce or tomato inthe ingredients. I was trying to make a joke...guess it didn’t work. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I bet that somehow, even on Thanksgiving she incorporated that crap into the meal. I've never seen someone so in love with that stuff!!

I am currently in post-meal stupor. I eat very little carbs or processed foods in my daily life, its the easiest way for me to stay at my ideal weight. But I do indulge on holidays and other special occasions. Everything was delicious, but my SIL's homemade yeast rolls were the star of my show today. She even made a creamed honey butter. I felt like Big P every time I buttered a roll! 😂 😂
I indulge on holidays and special days (every few months or so) also. Otherwise I would fall off the wagon. My trick is to go back to the program the day after. I make sure to log in the next day’s meal in advance because I don’t trust myself. My last treat will be apple pie tonight with Mr. Noir. 😎

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Happy Thanksgiving to all tattlers here in the US. To those not in the US or who just don't celebrate, I hope you had a wonderful day! We are keeping it simple as always. This year is perhaps the latest we have ever had dinner. 8pm or so. The main reason is that my son did not sleep last night. He was having near constant tics and it took hefty doses of his medical cannabis until 5:30am to let him sleep. He woke up around 1pm and we are still having some issues with tics. I hope he simply crashes tonight and his brain gets a full reset. This is part of the reason we never commit to much. Every day can be so different and you never know what type of day it will end up being. Thankful that all my kiddos are here under one roof, our little granddaughter is here and healthy, and that we have food in our bellies, as well as a roof over our heads. I am also thankful our family is not like the Maassives!

• Heart
THIS. It has always pissed me off when they all sit around and talk about Abbie right in front of her. Even if it's just Asshat doing it. Whoever it is. It doesn't matter what Abbie's comprehension level is - it is disrespectful and dehumanizing to continue to talk about her, why she does what she does, all the possible reasons behind it, all while right in front of her as if she isn't there or is just part of the background.
I think she understands enough to know they're talking about her, even if she doesn't understand each and every single word.
One of the girls I was a carer for was nonverbal. She had CP, amoung other things, and I was told likely had the mental age of an infant. But if you talk about her in front if her (in a negative way) she would get still and quiet. Her eyes would look down sadly. If it went on too long or if someone was upset she would get upset. I don't think she understood what was being said all the time but she picked up on tone of voice and general energy... and knew she was being talked about... (she didn't react to people being negative or upset for other reasons.) I started writing notes to her parents instead of telling them about or day out loud. She also would smile and laugh if you complimented her fiery red hair or the outfit she had on. She was a gem.

Abbie knows she is being talked about. I have no doubt.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Holy moly, this vlog....

Abbie now sticks her tongue out while honking. This fascinated Isaiah.

Abbie beat the hell out of P again. Isaiah said he doesnt understand why its always P and only P. Asa said its because Abbie knows she can overpower her. Really now, did she know this as a small child? Doubtful. Maybe its because P is always pushing Abbie into corners, and smothering her. Fat jokes aside, she is huge. I think she makes Abbie feel claustrophobic. Asa commented again that Abbie wont be getting bigger. He isnt thinking- Maybe she wont be taller, but she is gaining a bit of weight every year, and they arent getting younger. I'd like to know if they will still blow off the aggression when they are 10 years older and she's even 30 pounds heavier. Idiots.

And of course, everyone....go show P some love. She's had a horrible stressful week due to the iPad incident, being beaten by Abbie, some type of "job" drama, and of course the Canadian making a video about her. Guys- shes worth it, she works so hard, go love on her!! Yuck. He only says tit like this so the humpers think he is "husband goals".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy Belated Thanksgiving
Well I made it to the UK and boom COVID. My niece, her flatmate and I.
Why can't the Massives have that kind luck🤒

• Sad
  • Heart
Glad to hear Ab wacked the tit out of Pigsweat. She just can't leave her hands off of Ab. Pigs newest excuse is that you always hurt the one you love the most cuz you know you can do anything to them with no consequences. Its called walking all over you Pig, because you are afraid to discipline her. She's gonna take you down good one of these days Pig! Wonder how many cookies she got after this vlog was over?

Thread suggestion
Pig waddles through the mud for the Ipad
Ab loves to make Mommy Dearest mad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Better late than never

Thread Suggestion Reminder Time
1. Start posting page 48..anything prior to page 48 will not be counted...new thread gets built when posts hit 1000
2. Take into account
Fathering Autism#109 with the length...keep it short
3. Make sure Thread Suggestion is somewhere in the post
4. ONE suggestion per post
5. Swear words are not allowed even with characters replacing letters

Number 2 on list is most important otherwise words get deleted...keep it short please
Thank you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion
Please be kind to Asa's poor wife
Next stop for her is 600 lb life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
How much food do you need for 12 people? And we all know it’s going to be the usual suspects attending. I guess Abbie will be eating leftovers until Christmas.

I know I’m late, but I saw everyone posting their dogs, here is my little girl, Mazie. She was 12 years old. I had to have her put down earlier this year and I cried like a baby🥺
💔😭 that’s never an easy decision to make ever! She’s so pretty!!

Reactions: 9
Happy Belated Thanksgiving
Well I made it to the UK and boom COVID. My niece, her flatmate and I.
Why can't the Massives have that kind luck🤒
I’m so sorry! I hope you all can take it easy and rest. Covid sucks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.