Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I’m part of an MLM. Don’t come at me, yet. I don’t have a down line, I don’t want a down line, I don’t recruit a down line. I also don’t keep inventory, and basically sell to a handful of friends who use the product. I only signed up to get the discount, and the kit you get when you sign up.

The love bombing is real, as is all the sisterhood tit. I don’t do any of it, as it makes me so uncomfortable. There are trips you can earn, and I’m always a hard pass on that. I have no desire to go on vacation with women I don’t know, and have no desire to get to know. I’m love bomb resistant. 😆

I’m basically an MLMs worst nightmare because I give zero fucks about earning for those above me, won’t develop a team, and won’t spend money on tit I don’t need just to rank up.And I am so the minority, if not the only. Most people absolutely join because they want built in friends and to feel loved. I feel sorry for them.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Thanks all. Thanks to Sweetums for switching guns and farms. It was supposed to be that way, but I typed it wrong and didnt notice in time to edit.
Ooops!
Wonder if Golden Boy will have a vlog today since FA wont. His last vlog only got 13k views. Although, thats high for him. The Halloween vlog a week prior didnt hit 9k!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I forgot to mention from yesterday's video. After Assa said that he was upset that pig pee was off again had her retreat, Abby was more independent now than she ever was years ago.
How is she more independent? She can't even dress herself. Not knocking people who have severe autism, but it really rub me the wrong way. She looks and acts the same from the 3 years of videos that I watched. Her behavior is horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I forgot to mention from yesterday's video. After Assa said that he was upset that pig pee was off again had her retreat, Abby was more independent now than she ever was years ago.
How is she more independent? She can't even dress herself. Not knocking people who have severe autism, but it really rub me the wrong way. She looks and acts the same from the 3 years of videos that I watched. Her behavior is horrible.
He also gave it away when he said they couldnt just go for a ride and not get Dunkin, because she would meltdown when they got home, because she asked for Dunkin and didnt get it.
Thats the problem- 90% of the time anything she taps on that iPad they do, under the guise of "shes communicating". But that doesnt help her because communication is not one way. She doesnt understand no, later, tomorrow, etc etc. Shes learned if she keeps hitting the buttons, keeps signing or poking them, they'll usually cave.
She seems to understand the cards on the fridge for "not available". Why cant they put a "not available" button on the iPad, so when she does this they can show her and tap "unavailable" right back? Sure, it will piss her off, but maybe over time she would learn and wouldnt meltdown all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Congrats @RocketQueen with an assist from @Sweetums
Thanks @Kermy and @rocket Queen!

Thanks all. Thanks to Sweetums for switching guns and farms. It was supposed to be that way, but I typed it wrong and didnt notice in time to edit.
Ooops!
Wonder if Golden Boy will have a vlog today since FA wont. His last vlog only got 13k views. Although, thats high for him. The Halloween vlog a week prior didnt hit 9k!
Pig probably doesn't even know what muckbang means.

He also gave it away when he said they couldnt just go for a ride and not get Dunkin, because she would meltdown when they got home, because she asked for Dunkin and didnt get it.
Thats the problem- 90% of the time anything she taps on that iPad they do, under the guise of "shes communicating". But that doesnt help her because communication is not one way. She doesnt understand no, later, tomorrow, etc etc. Shes learned if she keeps hitting the buttons, keeps signing or poking them, they'll usually cave.
She seems to understand the cards on the fridge for "not available". Why cant they put a "not available" button on the iPad, so when she does this they can show her and tap "unavailable" right back? Sure, it will piss her off, but maybe over time she would learn and wouldnt meltdown all the time.
Ooops!
I figured thats how you meant to post it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Of course she is asking for cart or car ride or even GO. because it ALWAYS equals food or food plus donuts, candy and or cookie....they are forever locked into this. Summer knows this as well.. this is why she ALWAYS takes Abbie for some type of treat in an outing...they know there will be a major meltdown if not... as Abbie cares much less about car ride, cart ride, park then she does the treat that goes with it.

I would go mad listening to cart ride, car ride, dunkin donuts, signing for eat, poke poke poke... honk honk...slap slap...poke poke...repeat...I wonder if they hear that in their sleep? I know I definitely would.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I am guilty as anyone when it comes to typos, but if I were posting something that should be taken seriously I do proofread.
Meat.
Lets meat ya'll!! 😂 😂

1637002607942.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think by "more independent" he means they can just leave her rocking on the couch the pool, etc without watching her constantly.

She was way more active when she was younger. They couldn't leave her alone in a room. Now she is use to doing nothing and bring ignored (unless she is trying to get their attention.) So they do have to be right on top of her.

She obviously doesn't do anything without help (nothing wrong with that if that is where she is developmentally.) The only independent thing she does is sit on the couch, in the pool, and maybe in her room if they trap her up there.

Of course she is asking for cart or car ride or even GO. because it ALWAYS equals food or food plus donuts, candy and or cookie....they are forever locked into this. Summer knows this as well.. this is why she ALWAYS takes Abbie for some type of treat in an outing...they know there will be a major meltdown if not... as Abbie cares much less about car ride, cart ride, park then she does the treat that goes with it.

I would go mad listening to cart ride, car ride, dunkin donuts, signing for eat, poke poke poke... honk honk...slap slap...poke poke...repeat...I wonder if they hear that in their sleep? I know I definitely would.
That is all on them, not Abbie. She use to enjoy just going for a ride. But because THEY started making it trips for food (for themselves) she now expects it and associates going with eating. But look at the Maasholes.... anytime they go anywhere it involves food. Even when it doesn't they stop someplace for something consumable. Always have some over priced drink in hand.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ho
I am guilty as anyone when it comes to typos, but if I were posting something that should be taken seriously I do proofread.
Meat.
Lets meat ya'll!! 😂 😂

View attachment 867854
Hold up. Personal shopper??? I guess she means for the Slimelife tit - but that's such a typical thing for her. Shop shop shop spend spend spend

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m petty but, “not available” bugs the crap out of me. do they use available? Does she understand that?….. I think they just copied the ABA therapist and thinks it sounds professional or something. why not just say “no”. My sis recently told me she was not available to go somewhere I was like what? I’m like sorry I forgot you were playing tennis but F off LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m petty but, “not available” bugs the crap out of me. do they use available? Does she understand that?….. I think they just copied the ABA therapist and thinks it sounds professional or something. why not just say “no”. My sis recently told me she was not available to go somewhere I was like what? I’m like sorry I forgot you were playing tennis but F off LOL
It was something Brandi started/was doing. ABA conditioning and "training" the autism away is discusting.

The not available thing doesn't bother me (though I would think no.... or redlight/greenlight even... would be an easier concept.) But you would think you would put up what was available or a yes. I don't care if my entire fridge was covered with the pictures. Put some fruit and veggie pics up there with a green circle or something. Or yogurt even. Then if Ab wanted she could just tap the picture. Open the poor child's communication. Even put signs on the pantry. Give her some healthy yes items shown in there she can ask for.

Just saying what isn't available would be frustrating for anyone. And then only option she has is mashing the few junk food buttons she has because as far as she knows that is what is "available" and permitted for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Congrats @RocketQueen with an assist from @Sweetums
Thank you for the new thread @Kermy and the great title @RocketQueen and @Sweetums. Y'all ROCK!

So, I’m part of an MLM. Don’t come at me, yet. I don’t have a down line, I don’t want a down line, I don’t recruit a down line. I also don’t keep inventory, and basically sell to a handful of friends who use the product. I only signed up to get the discount, and the kit you get when you sign up.

The love bombing is real, as is all the sisterhood tit. I don’t do any of it, as it makes me so uncomfortable. There are trips you can earn, and I’m always a hard pass on that. I have no desire to go on vacation with women I don’t know, and have no desire to get to know. I’m love bomb resistant. 😆

I’m basically an MLMs worst nightmare because I give zero fucks about earning for those above me, won’t develop a team, and won’t spend money on tit I don’t need just to rank up.And I am so the minority, if not the only. Most people absolutely join because they want built in friends and to feel loved. I feel sorry for them.
You're a rebel and I love it.

Ho

Hold up. Personal shopper??? I guess she means for the Slimelife tit - but that's such a typical thing for her. Shop shop shop spend spend spend
But now she wants to do it with other peoples money.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Thank you for the new thread @Kermy and the great title @RocketQueen and @Sweetums. Y'all ROCK!

You're a rebel and I love it.

But now she wants to do it with other peoples money.
That is literally her saying "you're too dumb to know if you even want this tit I'm schilling, but trust me...you do....and since we're besties, I'll pick it ALLLLLL out for you."

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.