Fathering Autism #108 Farm! Guns! Abbie runs. Muckbang trip for Pig and her huns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Conspiracy time....

Those bruises weren't from Abbie. Either self inflicted or from Ass.

They are trying to counter the Canadian douchebag video. They want sympathy for P.... for people to feed their egos and to defend them. They need people to see P as an innocent, delicate, soft-hearted person... they regularly point out Ab attacking P.... but she also is aggressive with others... Ass, Isaiah, Summer, and I am sure others. But they seem to want to focus on P. Maybe it is the most common target (she is also the one who shows no respect for Ab as a person or Abigails personal space and body. I would attack her too) or maybe they just use it for attention seeking and to make excuses for why P is the way she is.

I don't buy tit they say... or think anything the choose to show is anything other than manipulation.

Eta... for a real life example... I knew a person (I thought was a friend at the tine) who we found out would bite herself, pinch, punch, etc. To cause visible injury and blame it on her child. She wanted the attention, sympathy, and for her boyfriend to stay home and take care of their child because she couldn't handle their outburst. Also she like the attention from people outside her home.

Not saying Abbie doesn't go at her and others.... but P really plays into the dumb helpless female way too much for me not to think most if her bullshit is for attention and manipulation.

Look how overcooked the turkey is... literally turned the legs into jerky.... that poor turkey died twice

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I know what “BLT” means normally...I just don’tknow how it applies to the dip, sinceyou didn’t mention lettuce or tomato inthe ingredients. I was trying to make a joke...guess it didn’t work. 😆
I get it, @bready. It’s interesting since my head injury. I see things more literally when the intention is humorous. Still in the baby steps mode, I guess. ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
These 3, Asa, Priscilla, and Isaiah, are so full of themselves it's sickening!
I also took notice of them talking about Abbie in front of her and I still believe she reacts to it.
So Abbie attacked Priscilla again. They don't say if she's ever aggressive towards anyone other than Priscilla. I wonder if that's really true ... I wonder if she's gone off on someone else and they're just hiding it. It's just so odd people don't frequent any time at their house and they don't visit others ... Is Abbie too feral to chance a sudden, unexpected aggressive behavior happening?
Priscilla gives me the creeps with the way she has to be so touchy, feely with Isaiah and Abbie. With Isaiah she always running a hand up and down his shoulder, his arm, or his back. With Abbie...swiping her face with her hands or forcing hugs or kisses....etc
She’s gone after Ass & Summer too, not as bad I think but she’s gone after them too

Conspiracy time....

They are trying to counter the Canadian douchebag video. They want sympathy for P.... for people to feed their egos and to defend them. They need people to see P as an innocent, delicate, soft-hearted person... they regularly point out Ab attacking P.... but she also is aggressive with others... Ass, Isaiah, Summer, and I am sure others. But they seem to want to focus on P. Maybe it is the most common target (she is also the one who shows no respect for Ab as a person or Abigails personal space and body. I would attack her too) or maybe they just use it for attention seeking and to make excuses for why P is the way she is.

I don't buy tit they say... or think anything the choose to show is anything other than manipulation.

Eta... for a real life example... I knew a person (I thought was a friend at the tine) who we found out would bite herself, pinch, punch, etc. To cause visible injury and blame it on her child. She wanted the attention, sympathy, and for her boyfriend to stay home and take care of their child because she couldn't handle their outburst. Also she like the attention from people outside her home.

Not saying Abbie doesn't go at her and others.... but P really plays into the dumb helpless female way too much for me not to think most if her bullshit is for attention and manipulation.

Look how overcooked the turkey is... literally turned the legs into jerky.... that poor turkey died twice
I know someone who’s like that! It’s sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's interesting to me that Asa is trying to garner sympathy from the minions for P. I have posted about our life on my FB (esp regarding the tourette syndrome) a few times and I get that people want to sympathize and I can appreciate that, but that's not why I post about it. I post about it because people generally do not understand how tics can impact someone's life so much. When I get a ton of sympathetic responses, it kinda makes me feel uncomfortable. I'd never ask for people to have sympathy for me specifically. The person they should have sympathy for is my son, or in this case, Abbie. I'm a grown ass woman. I can handle tit. Have a few tears behind closed doors and move on. It's hard, but it's life with severe autism. If they want to talk about it, talk about it when Abbie is NOT THERE.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They sure keep the couch factories in business. Did they say they were replacing the sectional couch in the family room also? I know they mentioned the couch in the shack and in Abbie’s room. Remember in the old house when Candy donated her old couches to them and they were thrilled to buy new furniture. My things have changed. $$
What are they getting a new bed and couch for? A new tenant???

Thread Suggestion:

Fathering Autism #109 - Pigcilla's loves to feast all day, she'll weigh 400 by next May.

Oh the irony of Asa being butt hurt over someone putting up a video for money. Oh wait, is that what terrible people do, Asa? The projection is strong in this family. Did anyone catch him saying "crap Priscilla is dealing with at work"? FFS, Asa, spill the tea.

Sounds to me like they're getting ready to redo the shack for the new assistant aka babysitter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Conspiracy time....

Yeah that poor turkey gave all it could 🤣🤣

• Haha
They don't focus on money...they focus on their big house, home decor, steaks every night, cocktails, truffle butter, "girls' days," electric bikes, electric scooters, golf carts, new trucks, a boat, an RV, new furniture, new assistants, groceries all day every day, season tickets, lawn signs, party buses, chicken limos, etc. etc. etc. They don't focus on money...they barely even see it before they spend it. Can't focus on something moving at high speed.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.