Fathering Autism #107 Full-size candy from small-size minds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion
Yay for all the legumpers
Helpin P get plumper and plumper

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Chunky Brewster Club went to a place called Dick's Last Resort...(how fitting! :m)
View attachment 867015
Oh how sweet :sick:View attachment 867016
Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!
What, is lady checking the chair for stability?
View attachment 867019
There they are. Looks like the Pig suckered in some more victims. I see unfamiliar faces. But not Shurtle! Hi Shurtle!

View attachment 867022
Notice anything different in this screen grab??
Yep! The waiter flippin the bird! Dick's Last Resort indeed!
OMG Dick's Last Resort is brutal. It's one of those places where the waiters literally bully you. They write mean things on big tall paper chef's hats and make you wear them. It is BRU TAL! I want to see what they wrote on their hats!!! Why in the world would you go there looking like they do!??

Another example of the quality skin care that SlimeLife provides....
1636987733674.png

I just thought of something...
How is he getting this footage????
View attachment 866757
View attachment 866758View attachment 866759View attachment 866760
Did he attach something to the gun?? :oops:
SO bleeping ridiculous. I'll bet there is something they signed with the shooting range that they wouldn't alter or add anything to their rented guns. So embarassing the lengths they go to for "content".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

I love this comment and response:

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Yep! It's "part of what I do" she said! And that would be...acting like an idiot with a bunch of like- minded idiots.
That instagram vid of them yelling with their hands up and making faces at the cameramen was idiodic!
He probably filmed then while laughing like hell at them!

• Haha
It may be part of the brainwash to keep them in line. Don't want any of the sisters wandering away from the hood. I thought this SL was the best thing since sliced bread. Why are they all sitting around crying? 😭🤑😩

They're all just a bunch of misfits. If they were a gang, what would their gang name be? Like the Bloods or Crips they could be The Inbreds.
MF-14 for misfits and there are 14 of them

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Monday ya'll!!
Right about now, Big P and co. are slowly crawling their way back to Jax.
They will stop at every overlook, rest stop and roadside store so P can delay her return to reality as long as possible.
Why rush? Abbie doesnt miss her. Asa will play his "its ok you left/its been so rough" card.
Sandy may have missed her though. 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't know what camera Asa has, but it's a camera on a stick. I have an Insta 360 One X2, and I can get cray shots. I think Piggy is holding the stick (you can't see the stick in pics), but I'm not totally sure because I don't have my glasses on to see her hands. I get pictures and video of my entire backside when I'm floating (Onewheeling), but I'm the one holding the camera. It's a fun little toy.
He has one that is Invisible to the camera so Prissypoo is probably filming

Reactions: 5
Happy Monday ya'll!!
Right about now, Big P and co. are slowly crawling their way back to Jax.
They will stop at every overlook, rest stop and roadside store so P can delay her return to reality as long as possible.
Why rush? Abbie doesnt miss her. Asa will play his "its ok you left/its been so rough" card.
Sandy may have missed her though. 🤣 🤣
I cannot believe that she was within a couple of hours from Isaiah that she didn't insist he come visit her or meet halfway

Reactions: 12
I cannot believe that she was within a couple of hours from Isaiah that she didn't insist he come visit her or meet halfway
LOL No doubt! But maybe he's coming home for Thanksgiving so she left him alone.
Plus Christmas/winter break is coming soon. He'll be home and she'll be up his ass for weeks. I am confident Asa is going to drag the camper out of storage and they are going on a trip either right after Christmas, or even during Christmas. No way he can wait til summer to hit the road again.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.