Fathering Autism #106 Big P tries to twerk, Abbie eats paper & Asa’s a jerk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey there my FA tattle friends! I haven't posted much on here lately but I do enjoy catching up with the Massholes and what's going on in your lives too.
I pray often for all the people who are suffering all sorts of terrible pain and chronic ailments. Even though we will never meet I still care about you. You all give me so much joy and laughter, how could I not care!
However, tonight I felt compelled to write a little something. Please indulge me for a moment?
I'm not sure if/when things changed but I grew up in a culture where it's not cool to go after someone for their set of religious beliefs.
Whether a person is Muslim, Jewish, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Bantu, Taoist, Atheist, ...and on and on and on... You just don't make fun of them.
I am a Christian. Not always a very good one but I try. It hurts my heart to see my set of religious beliefs being ridiculed.
I am most definitely not telling anyone what to say or not say as I am a firm believer in freedom of speech. I just want you to know that it can be hurtful to your friend sitting over here in their little part of the world.
And to anyone reading this who prays, I sure would appreciate a prayer, no matter what your beliefs.
Thank you, Friends 🤝
I think it is quite fitting that your post is #1000 of this thread. ❤ Very well said Tattle friend. ❤ Thank you for posting this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
BRAVO!! Bra-bleeping-Vo! Trying to figure out my favorite. I’m going with “Abbie bursts in on me rear mounting Cilla, then asks for candy” 😂 Close second - Abbie tries to kill Piggy!
My favourite is the one where Pissy gasps for air 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so hungry right now...lol.
We do it a bit different at our house in South Jersey shore than Cilla showed at Moldy Mansion. We only do it in the summer because it's a MESS to eat and clean. Plus the NJ corn 🌽 is the BEST when it's in season.We put craft paper out on the entire length of picnic table. We do all sorts of shell fish. Little neck clams, mussels, snow crab legs and smaller 🦀 crabs,shrimp. We steam the seafood with Old Bay seasoning in a steam basket that is made to sit inside my stock pot of boiling water. We definitely do NOT boil seafood. Fresh NEw Jersey corn on cob is what we boil with redskin potatoes. Everyone gets their own ramikens of clarified butter in one and Kelchners cocktail sauce in the other to dip the seafood in. There is no wrong way. Except the Massives dinner seems cramped, uninviting and def NOT FUN! Also some ice cold beers, some wine, loud music, and laughter. Not pretentious at all! Why don't you all Tattlers come next summer? And clean up is a breeze...put the garbage can at one of the table roll the craft paper up at one end and dump it at the other end!
i live in S. Jersey and during the summer (when my MIL was alive) wifey and her would always do a boil mostly on wifey’s birthday. They’d take over the screened in porch and have a feast. Being from Boston myself, you’d think I’d partake in this but, my seafood preference is scallops and scrod. I’ve never tried anything else.
Fresh Jersey corn? Drive around Atlantic County. There are plenty of places to get some from.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We mostly eat what's in the pot. Sometimes we added macaroni salad, potato salad and of course, maybe some different food for kids or friends who don't eat seafood/shellfish. It really is a fun night. Especially after a long hot beach day.

Hey Tattlers! I have a question. I saw a post about Ass getting ignorant and snippy regarding comments involving Lurch. Am I getting that wrong? Was he jealous about humpers praising Crystal? Its hard to navigate sometimes on my phone. I'm just curious and now I can't find the post. Thanks!
It was likely me that mentioned it. It was my opinion and how I perceived his responses. They seemed put out. Example was the one I posted where he literally said nothing but to correct a typo. And commenter was also jumped on by another and thought FA had their back being rude.

There were a few other responses to people praising Crystal and Ass was short to them. Seemed he didn't like her getting HIS attention. I could see them not being in, or mentioned, in the vlogs as much. At least edit out interaction with Ab.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
OMG.. that sounds delicious! When is dinner??

I gasped when I saw P dump her crab legs in that boiling cauldron.. I'm sure they came out overcooked and rubbery... Also.. seemed like a small amount for that many people... usually they have about that much food when they eat by themselves.
To do a boil correctly, things have to be put in separately depending on how long each need to cook. The shrimp goes in last because it only takes a short time to cook. Dumping everything in at once guarantees some things will be over cooked and some will be undercooked. Typical.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.