Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, she made the gravy because someone hear commented the other day that she didn't even make her own! I'm not going to look back on pages to find it but it was mentioned her lol whoever said it, you've got her making some gravy!
My foot she made it from scratch....did anyone else notice the package of "brown gravy" on the counter???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just got caught up. Its always busy here while I'm at work. Speaking of, yes Asa people want to go back to work. You idiot. And if you want to seem relatable and that you care, quit boasting about scallops in wine sauce and grilling steaks. Or having P show off $30 in fresh flowers when people need necessities. Over 50,000 have filed for unemployment here in Ohio in less than 2 weeks. Wise up, its happening everywhere!

Yep! They have an extra outfit and pullups in her backpack at all times, and during the "Tantrum was Our Fault" vlog as Abbie is unpacking her backpack she pulls out her extra shorts, and Asa quickly handed them back to her to repack them.
Screw her and her flowers, really?

I watched a vlog from ( think it was last year, I scroll through and tap on ones I’ve never seen) worst one I’ve seen yet with Abbie acting up...in Walmart, she put things in her mouth that they put back on the shelves, some they just purchased bc she bit a huge chunk out of a swimmy float...then takes her shoes off, lays down, stims her ass off pretzel style, I couldn’t hold back I commented and said I was disgusted and why would they even bother bringing her in there!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
This is just me trying something...damn..

This is just me trying something...damn..
Well....I dont know what happened. I saw were it says "darn" on one of my posts but, I don't normally use that word so, I thought it was changing it automatically like it does on other words but, I guess not. How did that get on there then?

Ok, I just want to tell you folks about my scariest nightmare yet!!!! So, in my nightmare, I was trying to sleep one night and I couldn't bc, my husband was snoring (atleast I thought it was my husband) so I told him to turn over and he said ," I'm sorry but, I forgot to do all the things before I went to bed that help me breath at night. I rolled back over to go back to sleep and I got to thinking," wait a second....my husband dosent normally use those type of words....he would've just said something like damnit, I can't breathe, leave me alone!!" So, I turned back over and noticed that my "husband " had gotten bigger and had developed lighter skin quickly (my husband is Hispanic) and I started getting a strange feeling. So, I got up and tiptoed to the kitchen to get my frying pan bc, at that point I was scared to death of who was in my bed with me. I get the pan and go back in and I see 'em...IT'S ASA!!!! So, I raise my frying pan and he jumps up and I jump back and I scream ," ahhhhhh!!! You motherfucker!!", and he screams, " wait!! Wait!!!", his face got right up in mine and he says," welcome to the vlog" all sinister like. Then I woke up. I'm getting sick of this tit.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Ok Summer is tan, so she didn’t go to a tanning bed, bc they have to be closed ( unless her family has one) or they went away on vacation ( her and her biological fam)

Yeah said this summer when they told Isaiah that his summer job was doing scholarship applications because they weren't going to pay for his college. As a senior going to an NC university next year (I am also in a similar financial position to Isaiah), I know for a fact that he does not qualify for most of the financial aid scholarships offered in NC.

If App State did not offer him money right away, Isaiah probably won't receive the huge scholarships and have to pay it in full himself even though his parents have the money to help him with some of it. Hopefully, A & P read this and feel bad so they will make a big show of deciding to help him with paying school.
Wow. All the “money” going for Abbie and all the lavish spending they do, and they won’t pay for or help pay for their son’s college🤬🤬
Yet, I bet he will be expected to forever help take care of her some way. That really pisses me off. Throw in the other daughter he has and I’m sure nothing will be done for her, beyond what is court ordered.
They are both so selfish. 😡

• Heart
OMG. This pic is from her Instagram the other day. I assumed it was the crock pot roast and wondered why she had it over plain noodles. Nope. This slop is P's version of stroganoff. P....if you are reading, please understand that cubes of beef in brown gravy over plain noodles is not stroganoff. Not even the distant cousin of stroganoff. Use your Googles, it can help.

View attachment 99783
Not even a distant cousin of Stroganoff😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
OMG I’m laying here getting caught up on posts, LMAO non stop 🤪🤪 and my fiancé keeps asking if I’m OK😂😂😂
🐷🐷🐽🐽🐖🐖

• Haha
Asa and Priscilla slow down on the videos. Two a day is tooooo much. I can’t gather my thoughts to witch about you.

• Haha
I give up.
This!! Someone might say that some of these fans may be young and just not have enough life experience to call a spade- a spade. Oooookay, but the way that these "fans" defend FA and jump on anyone who makes a possibly critical comment or observation .... it's unacceptable and dare I say mental.

People use the term "internet trolls". Well, I have never seen it more applicable than to the FA "fans". I actually can't understand these people. I have never been so defensive of people who were not my family/blood relatives!! Seriously, are they mental..."they are at home", AND ON CAMERA FOR THE WHOLE WORLD TO SEE....IDIOT!!

And worst of all, I am sure that Mr. Ego is so smug when these crazed "fans" go on attack. Remember in the boohoo scandal video he said "this is my comment section". :cautious: Yeah, no wonder it's filled with crazies!!

Honestly, FA needs a disclaimer on their videos - "these videos are only for the gullible and intellectually challenged. If you are sane, intelligent, observant or even slightly educated, do not bother viewing this BS".

Am I evil if I say I hope it's TRUE
I feel sorry for Isaiah though. Asa is going to be in a piss of a mood, apparently has already started, and Isaiah will probably get the back end of his rage :( . Someone had suggested that he go spend isolation at his grandparents farm, I truly wish he had.

Hang in there Isaiah ✊.

Yeah, she made the gravy because someone hear commented the other day that she didn't even make her own! I'm not going to look back on pages to find it but it was mentioned her lol whoever said it, you've got her making some gravy!
Yup, I think that whole "Asa blocked the websites so she can't read them" was another one of their LIES. Well Asa, if lies were currency you'd be "set for life"...too bad 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Fathering autism
Interesting, didn't know it was Russian, and even moreso there was Vodka added!! I have mine with rice or noodles 🤭
Abbie has started to look dirty. If her feet look like that imagine her filthy germ ridden hands. I also wonder about the area of the pull-ups and her general region of reproductive structures and anus. She seem like she just goes around the house in PJs and what appears to be pull-ups or diapers. Does she only use the toilet when she is reminded to use it. She should have a short hair cut and be corrected when she does something wrong. There is a big difference between correcting and disapline. I am serious when I ask does Asa know what he is talking about? He really in my opinion disrupted the speech therapist. That was a big waist of time with the speech therapist.

Just got caught up. Its always busy here while I'm at work. Speaking of, yes Asa people want to go back to work. You idiot. And if you want to seem relatable and that you care, quit boasting about scallops in wine sauce and grilling steaks. Or having P show off $30 in fresh flowers when people need necessities. Over 50,000 have filed for unemployment here in Ohio in less than 2 weeks. Wise up, its happening everywhere!

Yep! They have an extra outfit and pullups in her backpack at all times, and during the "Tantrum was Our Fault" vlog as Abbie is unpacking her backpack she pulls out her extra shorts, and Asa quickly handed them back to her to repack them.
I was under the impression that all Pigcilla's fresh flowers were from her P scam but now I know the truth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
This family is amazing. I’ll give them all the love as they are helping people out. And trust me it’s damn hard living and looking after a child with autism and tbh they are rocking it! Their love for Abbie is amazing! And Isaiah is a great young man thanks to his parents. They are giving them the best life possible.
so well done Maass family you bloody rock! 🤟🏻

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Haha
I loved watching the parental involvement and learning for this precious 13 year old. She has both Down Syndrome and autism. She really tries her best. I find myself cheering her on.
This beautiful this girl is so clever involved because her parents our teachering involved in her learning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.