Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god. Princess P is so thirsty for praise. Asa complimented her on dinner. That wasnt enough...she wanted more.
P: "Was it good?"
Asa: "Yes, I like it, I grew up eating it."
P: "Well I made that gravy from scratch!"

Move over Gordon Ramsey! P can make GRAVY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
WOW! She is packing on the pounds!!!!
That’s like her 3rd outfit of the day! Looks like she may have showered..can’t have all those supermarket germs get all over you..and am sure the fans want to see her abundant wardrobe as well..here’s hoping she washed the feet..or the floors,or even both!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My god. Princess P is so thirsty for praise. Asa complimented her on dinner. That wasnt enough...she wanted more.
P: "Was it good?"
Asa: "Yes, I like it, I grew up eating it."
P: "Well I made that gravy from scratch!"

Move over Gordon Ramsey! P can make GRAVY!!
Yeah, she made the gravy because someone hear commented the other day that she didn't even make her own! I'm not going to look back on pages to find it but it was mentioned her lol whoever said it, you've got her making some gravy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
OMG. This pic is from her Instagram the other day. I assumed it was the crock pot roast and wondered why she had it over plain noodles. Nope. This slop is P's version of stroganoff. P....if you are reading, please understand that cubes of beef in brown gravy over plain noodles is not stroganoff. Not even the distant cousin of stroganoff. Use your Googles, it can help.

1585176419558.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion:
Pandemic Profiting from Crying Leghumpers

LOL I was too late. Good one 10fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are struggling for content! The freaking our video with all that time if just Asa talking about the virus. You are late to the party Asa.

He got pissed at Isiah, his anger showed and Isiah walks saying he rather deal with a screaming kid. Asa keep showing his true self.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anybody else watch The LANDing crew? I do sometimes and generally like them, but they're going on a 10hr road trip to go visit people. I'm upset that none of these people are taking this seriously
They are already home from the trip. This had been planned since October or so, and it was taken a couple of weeks ago before everything went to hell. Hopefully they were very careful. Haven’t watched the vlog yet, but I’ve been following.

Yeah, she made the gravy because someone hear commented the other day that she didn't even make her own! I'm not going to look back on pages to find it but it was mentioned her lol whoever said it, you've got her making some gravy!
It was me! lol! I totally was taken aback by her taking out the packet of “gravy.” And I commented on that.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG. This pic is from her Instagram the other day. I assumed it was the crock pot roast and wondered why she had it over plain noodles. Nope. This slop is P's version of stroganoff. P....if you are reading, please understand that cubes of beef in brown gravy over plain noodles is not stroganoff. Not even the distant cousin of stroganoff. Use your Googles, it can help.

View attachment 99783
😀
I posted that pic the other day.
To me, it looks like human tit on noodles.
Probably tasted like it too.
IMO.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Oh my lord that “weed to cheer camp” had me rolling on the floor laughing. I myself was a very head strong, independent, obnoxious and OK I’ll admit it.....rebellious teen.

How about Marlboro Reds & Vivarin before school dance team practice, then I puked? Ahhh...age 17 was such new beginnings for me. 🤣

View attachment 99783
I thought someone pulled that off google as a joke the other day! It’s her cooking? hahahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anybody else watch The LANDing crew? I do sometimes and generally like them, but they're going on a 10hr road trip to go visit people. I'm upset that none of these people are taking this seriously
I feel the need to semi play devils advocate here. They are not GOING on a 10 day road trip. They've been home for several days and the travel ban was not imposed until they were 90% of the way there. This was two weeks ago+. No, they were not going to visit anyone, they were going to explore the area. It was also stated that they cancelled any outings where they would come into contact with people. Basically they limited themselves to the Airbnb and the great outdoors. If I were them, would I have gone? Absolutely not, but to make it seem as if they are just now leaving is spreading a false narrative.

I feel the need to semi play devils advocate here. They are not GOING on a 10 day road trip. They've been home for several days and the travel ban was not imposed until they were 90% of the way there. This was two weeks ago+. No, they were not going to visit anyone, they were going to explore the area. It was also stated that they cancelled any outings where they would come into contact with people. Basically they limited themselves to the Airbnb and the great outdoors. If I were them, would I have gone? Absolutely not, but to make it seem as if they are just now leaving is spreading a false narrative.
Thank you for clarifying! I'll admit I just read the description and didnt watch the video bc I was upset at the idea that they were travelling. I'm glad I was wrong, I guess I'm too used to people just acting like this isnt actually happening

Reactions: 3
They are struggling for content! The freaking our video with all that time if just Asa talking about the virus. You are late to the party Asa.

He got pissed at Isiah, his anger showed and Isiah walks saying he rather deal with a screaming kid. Asa keep showing his true self.
Did you catch how PISSED Assa looked at Isa. when Isa. tried to make a joke about how Assa had set the camera down to vlog. Assa was darting his eyes at Isa. & Isa. even gulped a little! Must be so stressful living w/ a desperate father & his camera.

Everyone was working their ass off when I was in high school. If Isa. got a job too, it would help him trim down. He should be stocking grocery store shelves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you for clarifying! I'll admit I just read the description and didnt watch the video bc I was upset at the idea that they were travelling. I'm glad I was wrong, I guess I'm too used to people just acting like this isnt actually happening
No problem. And yes, I see it all the time here where people act like nothing is wrong and going out and taking their entire family to the grocery stores. They need to stay the hell home. I live in NY where we are just shy of 31 THOUSAND confirmed cases, you read that correctly, 31k. If just my state alone was considered to be its own country, we'd be the fifth highest infected in the world. People just don't get it.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Why do we have to make chapters 1,000 posts long? Maybe that # is outdated for the amount of screwing up youtoobers do. Is there a way to set ours for maybe every 2,000 posts until they stop daily vlogging? Just a thought. I don’t really care...

WOW! She is packing on the pounds!!!!
If the stomach is reduced to only 10%, then doesn’t that mean it’s thinner than before? Or does it regenerate its thickness & then just re-stretch? (not talking about Assa weight gain). lol Why doesn’t she have a Peleton or elliptical or treadmill? Remove her desk & put exercise equipment there...or create a gym in the pool storage shack! He’s doing everything (Abbie up to bed etc) & Priss is just sedentary. I’ve never even been one to lay out in the sun. Mooove Priss Mooove. (title?)

continue here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.