Fathering Autism #10 $omeone $ponsor us and help us stay ri¢h!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got caught up. Its always busy here while I'm at work. Speaking of, yes Asa people want to go back to work. You idiot. And if you want to seem relatable and that you care, quit boasting about scallops in wine sauce and grilling steaks. Or having P show off $30 in fresh flowers when people need necessities. Over 50,000 have filed for unemployment here in Ohio in less than 2 weeks. Wise up, its happening everywhere!

A&P more than likely provide briefs to the school and when needed staff would assist Abbie. Clean her up. ( I know that sounds gross but it's really no big deal)
Yep! They have an extra outfit and pullups in her backpack at all times, and during the "Tantrum was Our Fault" vlog as Abbie is unpacking her backpack she pulls out her extra shorts, and Asa quickly handed them back to her to repack them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
You guys I'm so happy to find this , I was starting to think I was the worst person in the world for feeling the way I do about/towards them . The stim noises I cant handle ugh like I get irrational rage from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Was Abbie actually swimming in the last VLOG the water was shallow enough for her feet to touch the bottom.. so she mobile a little from one location to another...I wouldn't actually call that swimming... wonder what she would do if her feet couldn't touch the bottom? I think A & P exaggerate everything she does.. for views and content.

Also.. someone asked why they want the dogs to like the pool so much? Think slo mo vid of dogs jumping in pool, swimming, playing in water. = content = $$$$$$$. I hope both dogs stay away from the pool.. lol

P has that look.. like she could really be mean and scary.
She can sort of doggy paddle and she has been seen stimming under water, check the vlogs from months ago where she jumped in the pool when she wasn’t meant to

After watching for about 2(?) years, it is so unclear what their actual goals for Abbie's future are with the exception of making money on Youtube. You feel like that would be one of the first things they would've addressed.

For those with autism or loved ones with autism, what are future goals for yourself/them and how do you go about it?

I'm only 18 and all I know about autism is the misinformation given to me by A & P and Autism Speaks. What is the truth?
You could always search work written by #ActuallyAutistic ppl, like bloggers, websites etc to learn more :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Nothing stops those DD runs! Latest vlog shows Cilla sitting on chair “working” on phone and right beside her is a DD cup. I don’t know what they have called for in FL. But here in Mass,they have purposely told people to stay in( schools now canceled until May 4).
Thing is,they have 2 coffee makers right there in thei kitchen!

And how many times/ways is Asa going to repeat about food,working,how hard C is working!? Every day,especially right now families are working extra hard w less resources,maybe someone sick,etc.

He’s pissing and moaning about nowhere to go? Hey idiot..it’s due to people like yourselves who just had to travel when this all broke. They spread it even more possibly! BooHoo...and frickin whining now that you are nervous? You frickin made excuses after the Emergency was declared as to why you went to Atlanta! Maybe you ought to pour gallons of that $48 hand sanitizer that works oh so well all over your body!
So funny...I didnt notice the cup but i was just gonna post that I'd bet your sweet bippy that they're still doing DD runs.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So at 6 min. in today’s vlog (which was FIVE days ago 🙄) he was talking about Priss, right? “I can’t take her anywhere w/o her touching her face...”

• Haha
  • Wow
Anyone else notice A muscle up on Isaiah..
Yes! When Isaiah was joking with him about the camera placement Asa was visibly ticked off...like how dare Isiah make a joke about him?! I thought he was going to punch him.
Their family dynamic is so clear,
Asa tolerates Isaiah, and loves Abbie.
P tolerates Abbie, and loves Isaiah.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Welcome x

I am still getting over that block of butter in the crockpot.
MY
So at 6 min. in today’s vlog (which was FIVE days ago 🙄) he was talking about Priss, right? “I can’t take her anywhere w/o her touching her face...”
I find it funny that all of a sudden he is telling us what day it is on the vlog, because they know damn well they were in Cabo and Atl when this tit broke..smh

Yes! When Isaiah was joking with him about the camera placement Asa was visibly ticked off...like how dare Isiah make a joke about him?! I thought he was going to punch him.
Their family dynamic is so clear,
Asa tolerates Isaiah, and loves Abbie.
P tolerates Abbie, and loves Isaiah.
Exactly! glad I wasn't the only one who noticed! poor Isaiah man...then the scene was cut so who knows what A actually said to himm

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s pissing and moaning about nowhere to go? Hey idiot..it’s due to people like yourselves who just had to travel when this all broke. They spread it even more possibly! BooHoo...and frickin whining now that you are nervous? You frickin made excuses after the Emergency was declared as to why you went to Atlanta! Maybe you ought to pour gallons of that $48 hand sanitizer
Notice how he looks like he is falling apart. I don't think it's because people can't work or see their grandparents. It's because reality is setting in. And OMG poor Pigcilla, she has to cook, answer questions and change clothes. Oh just so hard I feel Sooo sorry for her...NOT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They must be panicking like mad at the moment. They must have enormous outgoings and because of the limited content with being indoors, their income must be badly affected. I think they have over stretched themselves thinking that the money would keep rolling in, well tit happens arsewipe.
Am I evil if I say I hope it's TRUE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The majority of people who are you tubers are younger people,mostly without families to support. Those incomes support them,and mainly them.
He talked about this major big time lawyer who is all over youtube,pulling in likes,etc. Guess he didn’t get that that man had a full time job,..he was advertising for clients. He had a fairly steady income coming,I presume and wasn’t looking for a client here or there and ads to pay all his bills.
if it weren’t this pandemic that does them in,it soon would have happened. he hasn’t the kind of content the kids w money want to subscribe to,and eventually even their most diehard fans will tire of them putting on the airs.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Again.. Abbie has no interest in Summer coming home.. they make such a big deal out of it..Summer sat by her and Abbie kept making the food sign... then asss cut the camera away.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anybody else watch The LANDing crew? I do sometimes and generally like them, but they're going on a 10hr road trip to go visit people. I'm upset that none of these people are taking this seriously

• Wow
  • Sad
Well now..Summer brought her germs back from home. And now they are going “to buckle” down w homeschooling cause she is there...and oh,using her iPad even more so she can “communicate” more ...again,coming here,reading,translating into vlogs...
Asa was panicking earlier,literally having a stroke over being so concerned about the virus..and voila,no panic that Summer has come back..possibly contagious..roflmao..can one say drama queen!
And they really need to lay the hell off of Isiah..it’s hard on him being cooped up as well...plus the fact he isn’t some 15 yr old kid..he’s 18 1/2 !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.